• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Old Diddy Social/General/Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sai_:)

Smash Ace
As snnoying as it may seem dealing with dair camping, just watch for patterns and count the jumps. Peanuts and up thrown bananas are an option but a MUCH lesser explored option is our own aerials. It takes practice but there is time in between his dairs and you can fair him out of dair camping( as long as you are patient and carefull).

Basically in that situation dont forget that we have beastly aerials, mainly fair and bair for this. Its risky at first but just practice it a bunch. grab an mk and sit down for a really long match and work on just that, you'll find your answers.

Also the idea of someone actually lasting 8 minutes against diddy peanut camping without ever getting hit by one is absolute bull **** eventually its going to happen bro

Kantrip

Kantplay
Honestly, the best method against a stalling MK is to run at them screaming some meme-like quote and monkey flip at them. Not sure why I didn't think of this sooner :D
No but really, after thinking about it, it won't be possible for anyone to avoid everything you throw at them for 8:00 if we use bananas and a mixture of peanut shots/peanut cancels and throw in aerials or fake them out making them think you will.
Patience vs patience?

vato_break

Smash Master
lets say you lost the lead(he took your first stock) and the metaknight doesn't approach. what diddy can do? just throw stuff and anticipate his landings? im just curious !

DFEAR

Smash Hero
mk with a lead is a loss for diddy. the mk would have to be willing to lose his lead if hope were to ever come to diddy

Kaptain Kong

Smash Lord
To the SE of Port Town.. ..send - Seattle, WA
Nah, lol people on smashboards are pretty stupid sometimes and considering i don't post on the metaknight boards often they will neglect any statement or anything i have to say. pretty sure a response i get will be: "We are not computers, we are humans, we will make mistakes" or something like that. But PS/ avoiding the peanuts is really easy imo

Player-1 it doesn't take many trys at all! it will take very few trys actually, why does what i had stated seem so improbable?
because P1 shoots the maximum amount of peanuts possible in a match...plus 1
that extra peanut's gonna get you

in all seriousness though, avoiding peanuts isn't difficult at all, but throw some naners at mk too, and that's a different story

Player-1

Smash Legend
I got 5th at that tournament. I lost to reflex and kadaj, but I 2 stocked elev8 both games I played him in and he beat me 2-0 last time we played. Kadaj first game went MK and basically SDed at 0 when I had a 60% lead =/, game 2 he went marth which was pretty close, but he pulled out the win. It's kind of dumb though because I had a better chance of placing better if I had lost to elev8 in winners because everyone on that side of the bracket I've never lost a set to >.>, but I'm pleased with how I played and I'm happy about beat elev8 2-0 =)

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
I got 5th at that tournament. I lost to reflex and kadaj, but I 2 stocked elev8 both games I played him in and he beat me 2-0 last time we played. Kadaj first game went MK and basically SDed at 0 when I had a 60% lead =/, game 2 he went marth which was pretty close, but he pulled out the win. It's kind of dumb though because I had a better chance of placing better if I had lost to elev8 in winners because everyone on that side of the bracket I've never lost a set to >.>, but I'm pleased with how I played and I'm happy about beat elev8 2-0 =)
This guy's Diddy is a beast :psycho:

tibs7

Smash Champion
ey gnes, watched you vs razer from bout 2 weeks back i think it was.
razer is so **** good. he looks like he knows the MU inside out.
he basically showed us all why snake wins in the MU. good job nonetheless.

Gnes

Smash Master
haha yeah he was playing awesome that day...and i was tired from camping dojo in winners semis. Most intense set ever...too bad it wasnt recorded. Hopefully i beat him next time :)

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
P-1 I really wanted to play you in brackets, but I ****ed up my last stock game 3 on Frigate and lost :L

Player-1

Smash Legend
i saw the singles bracket before we had to play pools and if we had both beat the 2 randoms that we were suppose to play then we would have face.

yeah...but too bad u sik and lose to elev8

tibs7

Smash Champion
haha dekar that was awesome.

P1 will be vids of you?

gnes, if you played like how you played at phase 10; awesome patience, reactions etc im sure you'll get him next time. But those games, razer looked to be better than ally no joke.

ADHD

Smash Hero
*proceeds to lose to Ike*

tibs7

Smash Champion
he was saying he was winning in gf's wasnt he? :(

adhd vs ally's marth wtf happened lol

Player-1

Smash Legend
Dekar...I'm not the one who lost to m2k with DIDDY without being timed out BWHAHAHAHA.

Tibs, I only got vids of me vs Iblis fox because he wanted vids for the Diddy MU, and it wasn't a tournament match it was just a MM and then some friendlies afterward.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Dekar...I'm not the one who lost to m2k with DIDDY without being timed out BWHAHAHAHA.

Tibs, I only got vids of me vs Iblis fox because he wanted vids for the Diddy MU, and it wasn't a tournament match it was just a MM and then some friendlies afterward.

I'll have them up before the week is over. Its drumline Mon-Fri. (1:00-9:00) this week. So I'll be either drumming or too tired. So look for them around Saturday.

Dekar173

Justice Man
Dekar...I'm the one who lost to reflex then bracket johned all day

Fixed it for you P-1

Player-1

Smash Legend
I'll have them up before the week is over. Its drumline Mon-Fri. (1:00-9:00) this week. So I'll be either drumming or too tired. So look for them around Saturday.

oh sihz, you're in drumline too? Same here, I have it 8am to 8pm til thurs then I have it 8am-9pm

Fixed it for you P-1
at least I go to tournaments, too bad your region sucks and never has them

Player-3

Smash Hero
avarice whats a hornline?

as in, brass?

if so what instrument ***

if it's baritone i can respect that, because it's the best instrument.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom