• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ohio Circuit Championship: Delta Upsilon I - December 5th (POOLS POSTED!)

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
BRING YOUR SET UPS TOMORROW! CHECK THE MAP THAT SAYS TV DROP OFF! COME TO THE BACK OF THE VENUE!!!

Also, any extension cords/outlet multiplyers/surge protectors would be greatly appreciated.

Finally, parking is going to be hard for some of you. Its mostly street parking around the frat house (free at least). Hopefully you guys know how to parrelell park. The garage I have listed would probably not be your best option cause they charge $1 an hour. There is no max. So if you are parked for 14 hours you will owe $14. Not to big a deal for a car of 5 people but if you got less than that then street parking is def for you.

Mr.E

Smash Lord
I'm terrible at parallel parking but free is free. Whatever I find, it's mine. :hipsmile: I plan to leave around 9am and be there possibly a little before 11 just in case I get lost. ;[

Kel

Smash Master
oh yeah, so our ride canceled 16 hours from departure so I will NOT be attending.

I'm really sorry AZ, but there's no way up there. I can't risk driving my car there and no one else in the entire universe drives.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I'd like to announce that:
-The Winner of the Signature contest is TODAY!

Congratulations!

Runner up is Kassandra, and 3rd is Y.b.M.
Erm. I don't really understand why Daycia won, when the image she posted is clearly not created by her?
Idk, Daycia, next time you use someone else's work in a banner, you should give them credit for it. :\ (it's just nice Dx) Citing your sources are just polite towards the artist. :X

here's a link to the artist's image:
http://speedking.deviantart.com/art/Super-Smash-Bros-Brawl-76855799

I'm not trying to be mean or anything, I'm just saying. I hand drew mine on a tablet... <_<

Smash Apprentice
Wow, I just looked at the schedule (you'd think that'd be something I check earlier) and doubles start later than I thought, so I'm thinking I might jump in. So I need a partner, if anyone's interested.
Dangit, sorry, I haven't been checking this thread and I told Tako I'd team with him the night after I posted this. My bad:urg:

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Is that fear I sense from that post, Jason? :laugh:

Nah I'm kidding, but AZ knows what he's doing. Don't worry.

lou4222

Smash Lord
The seeding isnt baout skill, its about points. Quivo is a two seed. Shugo will be too if thats his points im sure. The pools are going to be rough.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Well...

No teammate and I don't even know who else is showing that doesn't have one. Sigh.

Kassandra: :( I thought both of you had hand drawn ones.

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
Well...

No teammate and I don't even know who else is showing that doesn't have one. Sigh.

Kassandra: :( I thought both of you had hand drawn ones.
Scribbs might not have a partner yet, and I'm pretty sure he'll team with you, AZ. I'll run it by him on the ride to Cbus.

@ Shugo, how can AZ possibly team with your brother if you guys get here so long after doubles has starts?:dizzy:

Count

Smash Champion
Wow, nobody went to get him despite the ofference of teams winnings? Truly sad.

I feel bad for Shugo too I was talking to him on aim earlier and he seemed pretty excited about being able to go.

Top Bottom