• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official SBR-B Brawl Tier List v3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Snakes goes:

45-55 against MK
55-45 against Marth? (That number is kinda all over the place)
6-4 against Ike
6-4 against Toon Link? (Don't remember)
6-4 against Link? (Another number I've seen all over the place).

Not exactly the strongest numbers if you want to flat out win. Not bad, but could be better. MK would be better.

M@v

Subarashii!
If I'm right , the SBR is waiting for pound 4 to happen. If that's true, I think its the right decision.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Snakes goes:

45-55 against MK
6-4 against Ike

Not exactly the strongest numbers if you want to flat out win. Not bad, but could be better. MK would be better.
Marth snake isn't anywhere close to even. .

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Hay guyz you forgot
Ganon has a sword.
does that mean he's included?
And I guess if you really wanted to include Pit into the mix

On topic:
I think Snake or Falco are some of your best picks against sword characters.

More on topic: Pikachu, what about him? Some say he's top tier, some say he was a little overhyped. His MUs since the "pika shock" on the third tier list have only gotten worse more often than not. Where is he going?

Nic64

Smash Lord
Snakes goes:

45-55 against MK
6-4 against Ike

I think Snake loses to Marth, worse than he loses to MK. Probably like 55:45 vs TL. If you want to counter all sword characters MK is the only solution IMO

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
I don't mind waiting for the new tier list if it means that it ends up being more accurate as a result.

When is Pound 4 BTW?

GunmasterLombardi

Smash Champion
Don't get me started:mad:

Most freshmen don't even have licenses. I have legit johns for not meeting up w/ my brothern and you know it. Write up a petition to have me @ an offline tourney w/ 40 signatures and I'll be there before February. (O.o)

I've seen more ppl other than Xyro use Samus. They just don't place in nationals...

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Don't get me started:mad:

Most freshmen don't even have licenses. I have legit johns for not meeting up w/ my brothern and you know it. Write up a petition to have me @ an offline tourney w/ 40 signatures and I'll be there before February. (O.o)
Haha, you really think that'll happen? I wonder if I'd get a single signature from asking people about getting some guy named GunmasterLombardi to a tournament, let alone 40. "Who? Does he go to tournaments somewhere?" "Uhh, no, but he wants 40 signatures before he'll go to one." "lol"

I'm just sayin' that you're heavily playing the "do what I say not what I do" card at this point.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I think that Marth players will eventually grasp the matchup and have the advantage, however slight, on Snake.

Also, my avatar is funny.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
PS: if you guys really knew what i do with samus to get my wins over players that are better than me, would you still think highly of me? I wonder.
If you won by using DMG style, my respect for you can only go higher.

On-topic (sort of): Pound 4 is in Janurary. This is the last month to register. Yesh.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Snake is NOT > MK, in either the tier list or in the specific matchup. Forgot to put the not in there lol.

Snake < MK basically.

Also PX did you forget Marth? He poops on Marth almost as much as MK.

Nic64

Smash Lord
At best for Snake he is even with MK, I think MK wins slightly though.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
^^^^ I meant to put Snake < MK or Snake is NOT > MK lol.

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
Snake is NOT > MK, in either the tier list or in the specific matchup. Forgot to put the not in there lol.

Snake < MK basically.

Also PX did you forget Marth? He poops on Marth almost as much as MK.
Wait, who poops on Marth and MK? Currently I'm reading "Marth poops on Marth"

:052:

smashkng

Smash Lord
NNID
Smashsk
3DS FC
0318-7423-9293
Ally still beats most people. And I think he beats M2K in most of this duels against him.

Snake can grab release chain grab Squirtle, gantrain05. I think he may be even able to up tilt out of it with perfect timing.

gantrain05

Smash Master
Ally still beats most people. And I think he beats M2K in most of this duels against him.

Snake can grab release chain grab Squirtle, gantrain05. I think he may be even able to up tilt out of it with perfect timing.
thats if you can grab him lol, squirtle is really good against snake, he can easily juggle snake to over 100% once he gets snake above him. grenade shenanigans don't work too well here either because you can usually get him with consecutive hits before he's out of hitstun, and if he's not just float around and wait for him to pull one and punish afterwards lol.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I was saying Marth poops on Wario almost as much as MK poops on Wario. Saying the only sword user Wario has trouble with is MK is forgetting Marth.

gantrain05

Smash Master
I was saying Marth poops on Wario almost as much as MK poops on Wario. Saying the only sword user Wario has trouble with is MK is forgetting Marth.
really? i thought the wario/MK matchup wasn't too terrible for wario. whats the ratio on it anyways?

Nefarious B

Smash Champion
When I say quicker spacing I mean I can follow up quickly arfter I space my moves thanks to auto cancel.
Yeah same with ZS, her uair, nair, and bair all autocancel, and ZS obviously has fast options to follow up.

smashkng

Smash Lord
NNID
Smashsk
3DS FC
0318-7423-9293
thats if you can grab him lol, squirtle is really good against snake, he can easily juggle snake to over 100% once he gets snake above him. grenade shenanigans don't work too well here either because you can usually get him with consecutive hits before he's out of hitstun, and if he's not just float around and wait for him to pull one and punish afterwards lol.
But Snake also kills really early (Squirtle is SO light), has lots of range and lives forever. And 100% is not a kill percent on Snake unless you are DK or a character like him, which isn't Squirtle. Up tilt screws characters that lack range and also screws air approaches.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Wario vs MK when played right is actually pretty bad. Same for Marth. 6/4 or 65:35 for MK isn't out of the ballpark, where as Marth is probably a solid 6/4. In teams however, it flops a bit. Wario overall can go, say 55:45 against MK or possibly 50:50 in teams, where as with Marth he might actually beat him overall in teams (depends a lot on Wario's partner. Wario/G&W loses to Marth for example, but give Wario a MK and Marth becomes almost a punching bag for Wario.)

Singles though, it's dumb. Like Wario against MK isn't as bad as G&W against MK, but it's really hard when played correctly by the MK. Same for Marth, Wario does better in that matchup than G&W but he still loses.

GunmasterLombardi

Smash Champion
Haha, you really think that'll happen? I wonder if I'd get a single signature from asking people about getting some guy named GunmasterLombardi to a tournament, let alone 40. "Who? Does he go to tournaments somewhere?" "Uhh, no, but he wants 40 signatures before he'll go to one." "lol"

I'm just sayin' that you're heavily playing the "do what I say not what I do" card at this point.
But common sense would tell you to use the search function. That's all I'm sayin'. From the way it seemed, you wanted to meet me. Not gonna happen cause I don't pay 4 the gas.

Are you concluding that since I have no tourney record that anything tourney related should be left w/o me being part of it? Lol, cmon, I may not do the snow blow but I know more than enough to realize it ain't good for ya.

Ppl need to be patient on the Tier List. This whole "character A should be higher/lower" whining is gonna start all over again anyway.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
swords are tangible. MK has something more like a lightsaber

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom