• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official SBR-B Brawl Tier List v3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

GunmasterLombardi

Smash Champion
i didnt say anything about your "charatcer"

but i did say your CHARACTER sucks, because it does. Cause it's peach.
Comin' from a Falco player. (Matchup is 60:40:falco: O.o)

Peach is a solid character, she legimately tourney viable. I've played enough Peaches to know she is anything but bad. Prawn you need to leave if you're going to be disrespectful toward people who know this game better than you do.

Prawn

Smash Master
i dont even know why Dark.Pch's opinion matters much, we should listen to better peach mains like Niko_K

seriously, Niko_K is a LOT better than Dark.Pch

even though they both play a sucky character

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Has anyone else ever looked at Dark.Pch's page on Smashwiki? Ripping good laugh.
I do too since I was really a joke of a Peach in melee. Man, those were the days though for me. I think I should update it though.

And Prawn is actually trolling himself if you really think about it. Double the fail. This community is so damm funny with these players. Some times I can't bare but to love it as much as I hate it.

Prawn

Smash Master
I do too since I was really a joke of a Peach in melee. Man, those were the days though for me. I think I should update it though.

And Prawn is actually trolling himself if you really think about it. Double the fail. This community is so damm funny with these players. Some times I can't bare but to love it as much as I hate it.
how am I trolling myself? Niko_K is clearly the superior player.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I wish I was a little more know or had a little more history to have a smashwiki page made after me

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
i dont even know why Dark.Pch's opinion matters much, we should listen to better peach mains like Niko_K

seriously, Niko_K is a LOT better than Dark.Pch

even though they both play a sucky character
You must have grossly high opinions of what is a good character.

I wish I was a little more know or had a little more history to have a smashwiki page made after me
I know you for almost beating Legan in Link dittos, even though I think he was kind of sandbagging in the beginning of that.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I know you for almost beating Legan in Link dittos, even though I think he was kind of sandbagging in the beginning of that.
see, you don't even think of, "that guy whos good with DK". you know me by that link ditto we had. :(

I need to either post more or pick another character and **** with it

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
see, you don't even think of, "that guy whos good with DK". you know me by that link ditto we had. :(

I thought you being a good DK was obvious.

If Ook would stop ****** me with DK I'd talk about others.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799

Dude, justbeast with DK. If I can with Peach, you can with DK. Thats all it takes. and it just comes to you.

Also don't go beasting to be E-popular. Just do your thing.

Mechie

Smash Rookie
aww man, all the characters i play as are that low? lol, at least i'm still good with them :p

Mechie

Smash Rookie
Not just ROB--Pikachu, Kirby, Mario, Meta Knight, and I used to play Yoshi and Lucas, but i got bored of them.

I'd say my best are Pikachu Kirby and ROB, and clearly they aren't going to be easy to win in a matchup with the guys above them. Gotta hit the training then :p

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
See the problem with ROB is, whenever you step on a toy, no matter how strong it may seem, it's gonna break. Sakurai must've thought "OMG it's liek a realistic concept, we'll kill him with people smashing feet in his face then pummeling him mercilessly after a footstool mwahahahahaha!"

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I stepped on a Wario toy.

I guarantee you it did not break.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Mechie, ROB can get infinited by ZSS, Normal Samus, and Falcon out of a footstool

Though the last 2 are arguable

The first one isn't

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
DMG ,it was probably a cotton Wario plushie then.

But then again, I'm sure squeezing it after constantly grabbing it will wear it from its original shape.

We're now going to make puns out of characters' weaknesses now, yeah?

Mechie

Smash Rookie
Mechie, ROB can get infinited by ZSS, Normal Samus, and Falcon out of a footstool

Though the last 2 are arguable

The first one isn't

Infinited? not sure i know what that means...

He's not my 'main' though--Kirby is :)
I just like him and Pikachu along with Kirby. ROB is cute lol

Basically, Kirby is my competitive choice, ROB is my kick around choice, and i use Pikachu for all the 1 player modes. For instance, i beat 15 minute brawl with him

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Infinite Combo with no chance of escape

IE

Zero-To-Death

IE

If they get hit once they're dead no matter what percent they're at as long as the person doing the infinite doesn't screw it up

stingers

Smash Obsessed
the last 2 can be sdi'd so they're not really infinites
zss's dsmash can't be sdi'd however so it's the only legit one

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
DMG is a champ.
He calls for the gay,
but he is well aware that just because it's a different style of play that is "unorthodox" at the extremes he takes it too, characters are made to deal with it. Get better.

People become over concerned with Dark.Pch too. Exaggerating everything he claims. Whilst it definitely felt fruitless and agonising to argue in the past, "Peach is B tier" isn't too far of a stretch, considering I say Sheik could be.

Love and harmony guys.
Love and harmony.

I don't think Peach will see a near even match up with Snake anytime soon though. There can be countless essays on options and areas of the game that may push Peach away from "get *****", but Snake's broken.

P.S. Marth ***** Snake.
DMG I'm rooting for you against PX. Your words of advise ring true to this day.
"DMG, HOW DO I BEAT FICTION! HES IN MY POOL!"
"do muffle muffle fuffle bab y"
*went super aggressive instead of gay, found it fun, got swine flu from fiction as a result"

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
DMG ,it was probably a cotton Wario plushie then.

But then again, I'm sure squeezing it after constantly grabbing it will wear it from its original shape.

We're now going to make puns out of characters' weaknesses now, yeah?
I sweep kicked my sonic plushie and it exploded.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
P.S. Marth ***** Snake.
DMG I'm rooting for you against PX. Your words of advise ring true to this day.
"DMG, HOW DO I BEAT FICTION! HES IN MY POOL!"
"do muffle muffle fuffle bab y"
*went super aggressive instead of gay, found it fun, got swine flu from fiction as a result"
I thought we were pals, if only in secret... my heart is broken </3

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Oh god!

OH GOD.

BUT BUT, YOU SAID YOUD BEAT MARTH WITH WARIO.
MARTH!

And I never was able to get used to playing Wario either.
I've betrayed you too much PX, I will forever only be able to look at you from below, grovelling for forgiveness !

gantrain05

Smash Master
I don't think Peach will see a near even match up with Snake anytime soon though. There can be countless essays on options and areas of the game that may push Peach away from "get *****", but Snake's broken.

QUOTE]

peach 55/45 snake, prove me wrong.

humble

Smash Ace
peach 55/45 snake, prove me wrong.
Ganon 60/40 ICs, prove me wrong. Fyi as the one making a claim you have the burden of proof (basically if you say something you have to back it up, we don't have to invalidate it until you have given any reason or cause)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom