• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Ohio Brawl Power Rankings (11/25/12: NEW RANKINGS UPDATED!)

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Are you one of those guys who hates something just because it's popular?

No, I tried getting into it and it was boring and obnoxious. Also, most of the fan base for that were the really obscene weeaboos that drove me up a wall and back. I love my weeaboo friends, just not the ones that are lulzy and are on fanboy status. Also, the color orange is pretty gross. Actual oranges however, are not.

Also, I love Sonic, Pokemon and Smash. 3 things that are ridiculously popular. I don't hate any of those.

Most new anime/manga don't really catch my attention and also attracts the same annoying crowd that I hate being surrounded by.

I just stick to my classics like Cowboy Bebop, Outlaw Star, Trigun, Gundam, Tenchi, Sailor Moon and Ronin Warriors.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
No, I tried getting into it and it was boring and obnoxious. Also, most of the fan base for that were the really obscene weeaboos that drove me up a wall and back. I love my weeaboo friends, just not the ones that are lulzy and are on fanboy status. Also, the color orange is pretty gross. Actual oranges however, are not.

Also, I love Sonic, Pokemon and Smash. 3 things that are ridiculously popular. I don't hate any of those.

Most new anime/manga don't really catch my attention and also attracts the same annoying crowd that I hate being surrounded by.

I just stick to my classics like Cowboy Bebop, Outlaw Star, Trigun, Gundam, Tenchi, Sailor Moon and Ronin Warriors.
Alright, I can respect that, especially that last lineup. You have good taste.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Gantz is easily one of my favorite Manga/Animes.... I love it.. so much detail in the artwork...crazy story line...but they do not hold back on the nudity gore and all that stuff....

Suyon

Smash Lord
I do not understand how this is in Weekly Young Jump. This is most definitely Seinen.
I feel like this is going really slow...but then again..i feel that way with most stories.

Suyon

Smash Lord
I'm up to date with Gantz now. Things are getting crazy and the place where it stopped is like the worst place. Is chapter 323 the most recent one? Now I'm bored. 1-323 in less than 24 hours with sleep and stuff....lol I have no life.

sneakytako

Smash Lord
Gantz chapter 324 is out there translated. Go find it.

Edit: If you like Gantz suyon, you should try Akumetsu. It's kinda like death note, except with more brutality and justice. And it's really not that far fetched.

fonzi21

Smash Ace
err.. We do understand what this thread is for. Actually apparently we dont if discussing who has been inactive isn't considered predicting the next list. We were listing the players who had been to one or no tournaments up to that point in the season, and we were doing it on the word of KingYoshi, a panelist, telling us that they are not in favor of ranking people based on one tournament per season. We were not trying to do your guys job for you, you do a great job and we were having a regular public discussion about how we thought the list would change. It was in fact an OLD discussion that was invalid after last weekend, and when Fonz read it he got irked and began an argument against it, but thats been worked out now, so no hard feelings.

We didn't intend for what we said to carry any weight, but people are reacting like it did.

-SiL
Sil I didn't read an outdated discussion you posted saying I was inactive 5-7 days prior to my post. And you also knew I was attending MLG.

Silhouette

Smash Lord
Sil I didn't read an outdated discussion you posted saying I was inactive 5-7 days prior to my post. And you also knew I was attending MLG.
I made a list stating everyone who had attended a maximum of one tourney so far for the season, that list became outdated after that weekend when you attended MLG being your second tourney of the season. I knew you were planning on attending MLG but I wasnt going to change the current list for something that was expected to happen in the future.

It was just my speculation, and our discussion/interest in what changes the list will take for next season.

Suyon

Smash Lord
Gantz chapter 324 is out there translated. Go find it.

Edit: If you like Gantz suyon, you should try Akumetsu. It's kinda like death note, except with more brutality and justice. And it's really not that far fetched.
Great read. I really enjoyed it. I think it was better than Death Note, but I don't remember much of death note that much.

Any other suggestions? I read all genres.

2-2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VGMtheVagabond
Geez I feel like I don't read enough manga. So far I'm reading the manga version of Soul Eater and The Biscuit Hammer.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Wow.... i read the first 2 chapters of Akumetsu.... and it is really good... I am going to take my time reading these... I like it hehehe. Give me more Manga Sneaky... more more more....

Suyon

Smash Lord
I like Akumetsu more than Death note. For Death Note. I only thought of it highly when it was in serialization. Right, now I don't think much about Death Note. I find Akumetsu more brutal than Death Note.
This has more blood and brutality than Death Note
One eradicating "evil" one attempting to be "God"

Suyon

Smash Lord
I actually want to start reading the Pokemon series, but since OM shut down I completely forgot about it. Which reminds me now. Where do you guys read your stuff/watch?

Should there be an alternative thread for Manga/Anime specifically especially what Fizzle said.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I wonder how this next list is gonna look...

0. M2K (should remain the same - he has been going to tournaments all over but still lives in Ohio, if we don't have him on our list then he isn't on anyones list and that would be a shame)
1. Shugo (pretty obvious, especially with the win over Ally)
2. Blue Rogue (also pretty obvious, he is mad consistent outside Shugo)

Then wtf after that?

solecalibur

Smash Master
Kel beat blue last weekend , I know blue took some a set off Kel at OUGA at least , but Kel got top 10 at MLG (No Ohio players though)

Top Bottom