• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Ohio Brawl Power Rankings (11/25/12: NEW RANKINGS UPDATED!)

sneakytako

Smash Lord
Jump has been wack as of late (4 weeks no one piece? I'm surprised there hasn't been any mass riots lol). Kochikame is the only manga worth reading right now. Maybe naruto.

Suyon

Smash Lord
No One Piece for 4 weeks is tormenting my life now. But I hope the story just skips 2 years instead of developing...flashbacks would be better.

sneakytako

Smash Lord
I'm disappointed that killer bee still lives, while the shark guy died.

I'm more disappointed in bleach. It's SUPER dbzed now. There used to be at least some suspense, but now its just training/powerup/total supremacy/rinse and repeat.

Suyon

Smash Lord
YOU YES.
Bakuman is Great! No one ever reads it.

Bleach is still stupid. They're in that place or were for 1.5 or 2 years. Omg. Let's waste our time with Aizen and his stupid ego. I'm all mighty and we need to waste 50 chapters explaining that. Ichigo is dumb too though his new design is interesting. But yeah. If Ichigo loses to Aizen I am done with Bleach. Also this reminds me on why Bleach is dumb. This power takes many 10 years or 100 years to learn or master. But for you Ichigo! You can learn it in 5 hours to 3 days.

You want me to accept this dead Uchira guy comes out of nowhere and is now the most powerful being? Umm yeah whatever. I'll just have to accept it. But yeah, hey guys let's destroy the entire village and then revive it ^_^ . Totally worth it no. I would actually appreciate it if the village was in chaos and half of the members died. But we all know Kakashi can't die in a pitiful way. I don't want to go into more details.....

Suyon

Smash Lord
Same creators if you guys didn't know which is why I like Death Note, and Bakuman. And Hikaru no GO is simply amazing. The artist did that too. So...while I'm at it. Is this Weekly Jump or Jump in general?
But hey! I won't make it here so why did I even ask.

I would like to add the way how Ulluquiorra or whatever the heck his name is spelled died. I have no more energy....WHAT?! WHAT?!?!?!?! If that was not the case then that shows how much I don't care about it at all.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
I'm glad Killer Bee is still alive. Kisame deserved to die. Although he was a True Ninja. Him and Itachi were a lot alike.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
How about just not actually liking it? I mean, do I really need to write paragraphs to justify my opinions?
No one said that is a bad reason (especially since it wasn't initially pointed out)...but you have a habit of beating around the bush when you converse, which is a bad habit. Read over your last post.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
No one said that is a bad reason (especially since it wasn't initially pointed out)...but you have a habit of beating around the bush when you converse, which is a bad habit. Read over your last post.
Maybe so. My bad then.
Been in a ****ty mood all day, and I've had my opinions argued against with the argument of "You don't like it because it's popular!" (Especially and mainly for music), so I guess it irked me more than it should have. Sorry.

sneakytako

Smash Lord
Lol KB hates haters. Jump (in general) has been declining in quality since around bleach started/takeshi ended. But death note was amazing.

Edit: One more thing, when was the last time bleach killed off a protagonist? Seriously at least one piece killed ace, and naruto killed off asuma. Killing protagonists is win lol.

Suyon

Smash Lord
Killing the protagonists or characters who have major roles is great because it adds more tension and suspense for me.
I enjoy reading Psyren but I think something is missing in that. Nurarihyon no Mago is like taking the Rurouni Kenshin route.
Detective Conan needs more Black Organization.

You really can't kill the members of the Straw Hat Pirates because Luffy wants an 11 members. But I guess important people relating around the crew is good enough.

Shugo is more fitting as Hinomori Amu

TheKiest

Smash Champion
@Kass: I say surprise us. I'm sure there was one you wanted to do before the last one.

Yeah I need a new manga too. Bleach is "kinda" ending. Naruto is good, but that's getting close to being done too. FMA finished (read that one suckers). I could never get into One Piece. Hunter X Hunter and Berserk are on Hiatus.... AGAIN!

Suyon

Smash Lord
I don't think Bleach is being close to done. They have the King Soul Society room or whatever. And they're going to explain Ichigo's other monster transformation. So, I can see 3 more years. Unless the department wants the manga to end or something. Naruto is a maybe.
Authors of Berserk and Hunter X Hunter take too many vacations. I only watched the anime of Hunter X Hunter.
I will never know when Detective Conan will end or One Piece. In One Piece they said we're halfway there when they made it to the Red Line. It made me cry, but it's okay I like the story.

sneakytako

Smash Lord
For people who need new manga to read, my suggestions (that are not super popular):

Gantz - Modern day story about people coming back to life to prepare for an unknown invasion in the future
Luck Stealer - Modern day story about a man with the ability to steal luck, becomes a hitman to gather luck for his sick daughter
Shura no Mon/Shura no Toki- The greatest karate battle manga of all time...
KaiOuKi- ^ same author, a story about sailing
Vagabond - Think ruroni kenshin, and now try keeping it real
Slam Dunk - The GREATEST sports manga of all time
Yakitate Japan - Hilarious
Hanasaka Tenshi Tenten-kun - Even more hilarious
Meiryotei Gotoseijuro - My personal favorite manga, describes how I want to live my life lol

Edit: Ur gonna have to try REALLY hard to find some of these manga though

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Berserk. <3

Also, all of you need to step up your Jump game. Saying that anything in Jump is better than Gintama or Beelzebub makes me very sad. Profoundly sad.

(Thanks san, 10sans)

Going off of adding to Tako's suggestions:

Mirai Nikki (Seinen)
Deadman Wonderland (Seinen)
Beelzebub (Shounen)
Bokurano (Seinen)
Psyren (Shounen)
History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi (Shounen)

[Edit:]
The Breaker (Shounen / Manwha)
Veritas (Shounen / Manwha)
^
Both are Korean, but very good.

sneakytako

Smash Lord
I personally hate gintama. It's a failed gag manga that now trying to add battle elements. Stopped reading a while back. Pretty much feel the same way with Beelzebub.

But thumbs up on deadman wonderland

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Ruroni Kenshin PR plz cuz im crazy addicted to it atm lmao.
WOW! You are JUST NOW watching Kenshin? I finished that series when I was in Middle School, lol. The Samurai X movies are amazing. After you watch the series, you should watch those. (I have all of them) They are beautiful, in a very VERY depressing way. ^___^ The first one makes me cry everytime! :O If you don't cry at that....then you are a ROBOT! A COLD EMOTIONLESS FREAK!

I love discussing other's veiws on tomoe from Samurai X.

Top Bottom