• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Now Playing Topic

Master Raven

Smash Master
Aphex Twin is awesome. Selected Ambient Works '85-'92 is one of my favorite albums in general. I have roughly everything Richard James has ever done.

Psychic TV - Paris

Zoro

Smash Champion

Master Raven

Smash Master
Funny you should mention that Zoro. I actually downloaded Planetary Duality last week and enjoyed it, and downloaded Akeldama which I also enjoyed. I like Cynic too. Do you listen to Gorguts? I only have their Obscura album so far but I plan on acquiring their other albums soon enough (I'm actually acquiring a lot of death metal bands from Canada since that country has a really good scene). Obscura's considered one of the best tech-death albums, so if you really like tech-death I'd recommend it if you don't have it already.

Underground Resistance - Destruction of Order

Linguini

Smash Master
Im going to Ultra next weekend, and im pretty sure you guys know at least some of the lineup.get ready

its going to be sickkkk, 2 days of techno,tiesto,prodigy,infected mushroom,pendelum,armin van buren,bloc party,david guetta, eric prydz,carl cox.
cost me $130, but its def gonna be worth it.

actionblackbird

Smash Journeyman
**** man...erally?

M. Bison's theme- SF 4 on you tube.
follow by

Mute City brawl edition and Big Blue melee edition.

yea...i'll listen to anything honestly

Frames

DI
Im going to Ultra next weekend, and im pretty sure you guys know at least some of the lineup.get ready

its going to be sickkkk, 2 days of techno,tiesto,prodigy,infected mushroom,pendelum,armin van buren,bloc party,david guetta, eric prydz,carl cox.
cost me $130, but its def gonna be worth it.

holy **** why aren't i going to this!?

Zoro

Smash Champion
pengie modern death greatly surpasses old school!!!!

Nile is an Egyptian themed death metal band. Some songs are purely acoustic with super Egyptian influences others are pure brutal death metal. All in all they are one of the best bands out and they are my favorite band.

Nile- Wind of Horus

Nile- Churning the maelstrom

Nile- Cast down the heretic-This is actually 2 tracks put into one video the first track is acoustic and the intro to the next song.

jk pengie old school is great too

Pengie

Smash Lord
I'm not a fan of most modern death metal bands because they all seem to perpetuate all of the stereotypes that people come up with for death metal. Bands like Cannibal Corpse do nothing but make people think that death metal is all about gore and just a bunch of growls. I have listened to some of Nile's stuff and they are one of the better bands out there today but I'll take Death or Morbid Angel over them any day.

Anyway Death- Painkiller

Greatest. Cover. Ever.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
I'm not a fan of most modern death metal bands because they all seem to perpetuate all of the stereotypes that people come up with for death metal. Bands like Cannibal Corpse do nothing but make people think that death metal is all about gore and just a bunch of growls. I have listened to some of Nile's stuff and they are one of the better bands out there today but I'll take Death or Morbid Angel over them any day.
Agreed 100%

listening to

Chiron-All That Remains

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Duo - Stemage

A question, when you go to a Music topic like this... Do you feel like NOT putting the song you are listening to, and instead put down one you'd like others to SEE that you are listening too, and then to not be lying you put that song on instead? I do that alot. ;D

Master Raven

Smash Master
I don't really do that. Sometimes I'll put a song that I'm about to listen to if the track is going to finish by the time I finish posting it.

Mastodon - Burning Man

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
Duo - Stemage

A question, when you go to a Music topic like this... Do you feel like NOT putting the song you are listening to, and instead put down one you'd like others to SEE that you are listening too, and then to not be lying you put that song on instead? I do that alot. ;D
kind of like, when i'm listening to one of my favorites i post it here, if i'm not the last poster.

but i have my guilty pleasure songs which i have no shame about

that's right, i listen to paramore lol.

Master Raven

Smash Master
I listen to Mindless Self Indulgence.

Acid Mothers Temple & The Cosmic Inferno - Trigger In Trigger Out

FlatSoda

Smash Champion

Zoro

Smash Champion
94 Hours - As I Lay Dying

This is my favorite band cause they were the ones I first listened to and finally change my look on metal. THE BEST!!!

Same here

As i lay, Zao, Blindside, got me into metal.

izzy check woe of tyrants out they are like a slightly better as i lay dying imo
Woe of tyrants- Sounding Jerusalem

I used to be really into metalcore not so much anymore, they just cant retain my interest.
My favorite metalcore band of all time though is probably misery signals first album.
Misery Signals- On Account of Being Absent
Misery Signals- Five Years
not too sure why but i enjoy them more than any other metalcore

Top Bottom