• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Now Playing Topic

Master Raven

Smash Master
Fun fact: Florida, particularly CFL, was the first hotspot for death metal (I think Possessed barely pre-dated Death by who knows how long, but a boom of death metal bands such as Death, Morbid Angel, Atheist, Massacre, etc. all spawned out of mostly CFL.).

As far as metal goes my favorites in order are:

Death = Black > Doom > Industrial > Thrash > Heavy > Prog > Power

I've been mostly into doom metal lately.

There's also this badass relatively recent black metal band from Orlando called Negative Plane. They have a pretty cool sound for BM.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I don't care what others think of bubba. I only listen to one song of his.

I'm the type that listens to a select few songs from any given artist. Not an entire soundtrack.

Master Raven

Smash Master
Reverend Bizarre - The Wandering Jew

*goes to check out the new Blut aus Nord my friend sent me*

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Guilty Gear 2 Overture OST - Holy Orders: Be Just or Be Dead

I'm over here talkin to Mike G on aim, and he mentioned Guilty Gear earlier, so I started listening to the XX OST, and it came up to Holy Orders, and I was like "I like the harpsicord and all, but I want the double platinum violin mix."

Cause ya know, I dont understand why they just have wailing guitars only like every other song on the OST.

Ah well. Guilty Gear OST is one of the best ever. Period.

__

..... I need to get the **** out of my VGM folder. But it's too... strong!!

Master Raven

Smash Master
Warhorse - Lysergic Communion

**** year Southern Lord. Easily one of my favorite metal labels.

Btw guys how do you type something clickable that leads into a URL, like Dogy's link to the GG song?

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZGoLCva7bZg&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZGoLCva7bZg&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

OMG THIS **** IS HILARIOUS. Although Im gunna go right back to my VGM folder when im done. :(

___

@Raven:
type **** here [/u.rl]
No . in the close bracket.

Profit!
putyourlink here
putyourlink here

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
So im over here doin a play-on-the-fly playlist. I actually had it going for a while, but because im rendering clips my computer kinda ****ed me over when i went to double click a folder and now I have to start over.

____

Right now im listening to

Grandia III OST - GR Turbo

It's the track when you get snuck in that game. I dont really like it as much as I liked it in context of the game. The intro was kinda kool with the camera sweep it does at the beginning of a fight, and it was just kinda fitting when you got snuck by like, 6 enemies or something.

Grandia III has like, a few kool tracks.

____

Next track on the list is

Outkast - Spottieottiedopaliscious I love that name.

Outkast is off the chain up into speakerboxxx/love below. From then on out they were kinda :|. This song is off the chain.

Only reason i really mentioned it though is so that I can get some black points. I've been throwing up alot of VGM, but I've been stuck in that folder lately.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oLlCAHoFd-g&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oLlCAHoFd-g&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>

I'm going to force feed this into the thread cause this song is too good.

Kyoto Jazz Massive - Brightness of These Days.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
you dont have a ****in choice but to check it out.

IT'S A ****ING EMBEDDED VIDEO IN YOUR FACE.

YOU CANT RESIST.

-continues to use his Modi Mind Tricks-

Top Bottom