• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Now Playing Topic

Master Raven

Smash Master
Ralf Hildenbeutel - Hommage à Noir

Listening to an old school trance compilation my friend recommended to me. Pretty good so far. I think I can definitely get into some old school trance.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Rather than note some music that I'm currently listening to, how 'bout I get some recommendations? I like Linkin Park, but only the songs I can sorta make a battle scene to (I have this series I've made myself, and like thinking of awesome battles for it) and I want music like that. To give you an idea, something like Faint or Given Up. Hell, Face Down from the Red Jumpsuit Apparatus did good for me on developing my story. :3

I'm sure you know how I feel. I just want something new, but similarly awesome. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Top Bottom