• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Now Playing Topic

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Wu-Tang Clan - Wu World Order

Listening to my huge *** "Training Day" playlist. I love this ****. It's kinda ironic that I put a rap song up here to "fit the stereo type", because this actually is another game OST song.

Wu-Tang Shaolin Style was off the ****in chain, although i'd probably hate the everlasting **** out of if now. I let one of my friends borrow it 9 years ago and he broke it. Then he waited 3 ****ing months to let me go over ot his house and find the broken CD. Yeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah I still have his copy of Perfect Dark.

Ni-pa!!

Master Raven

Smash Master
VNV Nation - Frika

Edit: Eeeeh I can't really get into VNV Nation. They kinda bore me. Industrial music is one of my favorite genres ever (especially the old school stuff) but it's also really easy to **** it up if not done properly.

Listening to The Melvins' Eggnog EP as I'm editing this post. I'm really liking that band.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
B.B. Evolution by AKHT . . . stuff's old, but I still like it.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Nuttin But Stringz - Broken Sorrow

Dunno if i put this one in here already, but im sittin here at final round blastin this on pb&j's laptop.

If you aint here right now, kill yoself.

You missed some ballin *** melee. And I will go on record and say you missed some ballin *** brawl too. It was the stereotypical slow, but that **** was all mental. All you FL people talkin about "that's too far to go for brawl" Ask co18 how his 400+ dollars is.. after he gets offa my 3 week ban for winning. :D

Chaddd cleaned the boards in melee. He's gunna be gone for his teams work. :D

But yeah.

Nuttin but Stringz

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm not currently listening to it, but my favorite band is Infected Mushroom!!!

They are this awesome Israeli psy-trance group!!!

Currently I'm listening to The Beginning is the End is the Beginning by the Smashing Pumpkins and Take a Bow by Muse (both are from the Watchmen trailers, but not on the sounktrack...which I own)!!!

:colorful:

Master Raven

Smash Master
I have this one album by Infected Mushroom. I forgot what it is atm but I like it.

Acid Mothers Temple - Whopping Wild Freaks

Master Raven

Smash Master
Power and prog are my two least favorites in metal but I do like some of the bands from it like Dream Theater, Children of Bodom, Iced Earth etc.

I like prog way more when it's mixed with another sub-genre, usually death. If you also enjoy death metal then check out Stargazer (Aus) and Augury. Speaking of the latter, Canada has a really good death metal scene from what I can tell.

Acid Mothers Temple - Stone Stoner

Master Raven

Smash Master
Acid Mothers Temple - The Seven Stigmata From Pussycat Nebula

The album this song's on is four discs, one song per disc. Why one? Because each song is roughly an hour long making it four hours of psychedelic madness.

Master Raven

Smash Master
Cocteau Twins - Treasure Hiding

About to finish the band's last album, though I'll be getting their EPs soon enough. Definitely one of my favorite rock bands now.

Top Bottom