• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North/West Pennsylvania Thread! HSV 3 October 27th!

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
Where is/ who is this "Mike" fellow?
Part of the Delaware players group he mostly uses CF. If your interested in playing send me a PM and I can get the address and would let you know the details. This goes to anyone interested. I know down the line UltimaScout talked to me about co-hosting tournies...

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I need to hit up one of those mike fests again soon. If theres one this sunday maybe

Do you go to them a lot now dobs?

Metal Reeper

Smash Champion
My computer might be in repair for awhile starting MAYBE tomorrow, I'm usually on everyday if i dont post in the next like 2 days then its gone, so if anything is happening tell No Ca$h or ask him for my number.

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
I need to hit up one of those mike fests again soon. If theres one this sunday maybe

Do you go to them a lot now dobs?
UltimaScout invites me all the time I try to get to them when I can Chibo

Cheebz. If you can make it to PSU in the fall Umbra and I plan to throw some tourneys.
Haha if Chibo wants I'll try to bring him with me aka my guest doubles partner :)

My computer might be in repair for awhile starting MAYBE tomorrow, I'm usually on everyday if i dont post in the next like 2 days then its gone, so if anything is happening tell No Ca$h or ask him for my number.
K sounds good ill check with UltimaScout with what is going on this Sunday and let you guys know.

Metal Reeper

Smash Champion
3129 woods edge drive, garnet valley pa
Thank you, I live in Roslyn PA, or Abington....and...I suck at public transportation, never used it on my own, but I REALLY wanna go to this, can someone help me out with a train schedule or anything?

And what time does this start/end?

Dobs1007

Smash Ace

Metal Reeper

Smash Champion
I just registered for Apex :D who else is going? I should be wearing my famous catburger shirt, look for me.

Is it possible to get a PA vs MD/VA crew battle going again?

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
I'd take a train there, but im ******** and don't know how public transit works.
It'd probably be easier to just drive there or something since you have to go to Glenside first and then you would take the train to Doylestown, but it'd would be maybe a 45-60 min train ride depending on the schedules.

Driving from abington I think is 20-30 mins.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I'm starting to plan my next big event which will happen in a couple months. I won't be able to announce it though for like a month however

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
brawl and brawl+

its the final dso, and as such I'm going to host the games that were the biggest for dso. i attempted to have melee DSOs plenty of times, but none of them hit 20 in attendance so lol no

Top Bottom