• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North/West Pennsylvania Thread! HSV 3 October 27th!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
iv got 2 tix for ozzfest in camden on aug 22nd, anyone wanna go?
I'm interested.

brawl and brawl+

its the final dso, and as such I'm going to host the games that were the biggest for dso. i attempted to have melee DSOs plenty of times, but none of them hit 20 in attendance so lol no
Brawl+ is horrible and dead.

Run Brawl-.

Brawl- will make dmbrandon/Ether/Zucco/etc. come, and they are infinitely cooler than the Brawl+ nerds imo. :bee:

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
We'll see how Brawl+ goes at Apex. I would be willing to change it to Project M if the creators can get a public beta before then since it's the same group of people.

I don't like Brawl-. I already said the reason behind choosing Brawl+ because of how big that game has been in Philly and DSOs/BtLs

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Brawl+ is booooooty.

Get @ me and Izumi beating Vex/JCaesar 2-0 with our two hours of combined playtime vs their hundreds of hours! :bee:

Minus is the future. :)

AlexoftheAura

yaylatias.gif
NNID
AlexoftheAura
I need some help getting to Apex :<

Is there anybody heading through central PA or anybody who would be willing to pick me up? I'm having some last minute ride issues and I really, really don't want to miss this so if anybody can help me out please let me know :<

I might be able to get a bus to philly though if there's anybody there who could drive me.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Smurf can I come visit this weekend when japan is over?

Also Brawl- is a horrible game and we're all idiots for trying to play it competitively

jbandrew

Smash Lord
Smurf can I come visit this weekend when japan is over?

Also Brawl- is a horrible game and we're all idiots for trying to play it competitively
But its 10x funner than any brawl mod/hack and imo actually has some depth to it.

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
Atomsk, i think smurf is charging $5 to anyone who wants to come by to just play smash if they don't plan on sleeping there. Idk if that's still true but it's what he said in his Apex housing thread.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Atomsk, i think smurf is charging $5 to anyone who wants to come by to just play smash if they don't plan on sleeping there. Idk if that's still true but it's what he said in his Apex housing thread.
I'll stay for a day lol

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
lol Atomsk, that would be a way of getting around it however to spend the night it's $7 and then if you are on that list and pay that $7 you don't have to pay the $5. IMO it's worth an extra $2 to just stay.

I never played Brawl-

M@v

Subarashii!
I don't see any of us getting ******** stupid pools. Alex is good with seeding. We each might have a top player in our pool, and some other good person, but I feel most people here could be rated as at least a 3rd seed by alex. Well we will find out the 6th

M@v

Subarashii!
Well be ready to be pissed then. I hope you realize how hard the pools are going to be.

there are probably going to be TWO rounds of pools, and its going to be either 32 or 64 ppl, out of almost 300.....making it out.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
That was "I don't care so I'm not gonna think much" TUSM. I'm gonna see a second round of pools this time. Might even snag an upset or two.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
wow what a lucky pool for you lmao

two Snakes and an Olimar

mad free for you since you got good against Lolimar

btw please practice Melee a bit

I'm Sheik and the supporter so I don't need much hardcore training beyond warming up, but you're Fox and need to be aggressive

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
wow what a lucky pool for you lmao

two Snakes and an Olimar

mad free for you since you got good against Lolimar

btw please practice Melee a bit

I'm Sheik and the supporter so I don't need much hardcore training beyond warming up, but you're Fox and need to be aggressive
I got good against Olimar AT Pound lol, and I beat L cancel with DDD, I only lost to takeover, I got first seed though.

FuRyOf1000SuNs

Smash Journeyman
The top 4 people in my Pound 4 pool in round 2, although not that bad compared to others, definitely wasn't a free pool and Fury, I dunno if you'd make it out of it, replace me with you in this pool.

Vex
Takeover
Bizkit
Lcancel
Luckily, I don't care who's in my pool, I'm still making it out ;)

Top Bottom