• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North/West Pennsylvania Thread! HSV 3 October 27th!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I know right? That was character mindgames right there.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
:]7

i still can beat people in melee who are arguing against me in here

Brawl wins
I don't think that has anything to do with how whichever game may be better. >_>

But yeah Chibo is right. I just want to PLAY smash not argue about which one is better. I was only joking. ;p

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
I don't think that has anything to do with how whichever game may be better. >_>

But yeah Chibo is right. I just want to PLAY smash not argue about which one is better. I was only joking. ;p
I was too lol :]7

ATTENTION PA BRAWL:
I know MLG Raleigh was announced the last tournament of the season but heres what I think:

This seasons tournaments:
MLG Columbus, APEX 2010, Heero's, Fusion 2, Xanadu, that Upstate NY, and a lot are planning on going to KOTC.

Next season(national wise)
MLG DC...... :( we need to make MLG Raleigh next season to balance it out....opinions?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i think raleigh should be the last

lol not that many r thinking about goin to kotc, its a random thought by like 3 of us

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I was too lol :]7

ATTENTION PA BRAWL:
I know MLG Raleigh was announced the last tournament of the season but heres what I think:

This seasons tournaments:
MLG Columbus, APEX 2010, Heero's, Fusion 2, Xanadu, that Upstate NY, and a lot are planning on going to KOTC.

Next season(national wise)
MLG DC...... :( we need to make MLG Raleigh next season to balance it out....opinions?
Lol well NOW I have to play you again so I can try and beat you. ;p Gotta get better at the Shiek match up haha. : D

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Truth is, not enough people play gay enough and thats probably the reason pikachu made top 5 tbh, but he did awesome regardless.

Who cares who can beat who lol. *cough* I'd beat you all in melee *cough*

_umbra_

Smash Champion
How someone can do that amazing with pikachu despite sheik and the rest of the good chars is beyond me. Axe is a true american hero.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Why oh why am I considering going? Idc. I should try it. xD Depends on how much it is, oh and when it is... *checks*

FuRyOf1000SuNs

Smash Journeyman
I think that the season should end at the tourney right before MLG Raleigh and next season should start with it..

M@v

Subarashii!
meh w/e. its one tourney. Dont forget seeding is normally whacked at mlg so you have to take results with a grain of salt.

FuRyOf1000SuNs

Smash Journeyman
well for power rankings they take who you beat in bracket and MM instead of what you placed... right?

M@v

Subarashii!
to an extent. Results are important too.

I wouldnt mind raleigh being in the next ranking period, mainly because We had 2 big tourneys this season. Also, it will be hard for me to make a lot of tourneys during the school year. If that winds up being the case, i would have the harrisburg tourney the same day as raleigh, DC, and hopefully 1 philly tourney, as well as psu weeklies.

Bones0

Smash Legend
Any chance I can be added to this thread? I'm like 10 minutes from the PA/MD border. lol

E-mail: b0n3s0@gmail.com
Cell: 443-823-4922 | Age: 09/08/1990
Location: Jarrettsville, MD | Harford County (northern central MD)
Main: Falco | Secondaries: Marth, Fox, Jiggs
I play Melee.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Any chance I can be added to this thread? I'm like 10 minutes from the PA/MD border. lol

E-mail: b0n3s0@gmail.com
Cell: 443-823-4922 | Age: 09/08/1990
Location: Jarrettsville, MD | Harford County (northern central MD)
Main: Falco | Secondaries: Marth, Fox, Jiggs
I play Melee.
****. I play melee as well. Doc here.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I'm finally getting back on PR, and I'm gonna be repped by a Sonic character? Hells no.

I can't think of anything now, but I'll come up with something. Anything but Sonic.

M@v

Subarashii!
Megaman X bosses pl0x

If I get on I call Storm Eagle.(Zero is technically a boss too though :D)

If we do courage, I would want cajun fox. Hes the best villain in that show by far.

M@v

Subarashii!
****, katz is the one I meant >.<

I know he tried to cook them once, so I got confused.

Forgot about lequack

M@v

Subarashii!
Well lequack's a bird. Although I always liked Dr. Gerbil. That song was hillarious even if it was annoying.

mib004

Smash Ace
honestly the PA power rankings are looking like if the season ended today.

1.vex

squall, Smurf, TUSM, MIB, Chibo Xzax, Fury, M@v "in no order". Dont know who the tenth person would be "if the season ended today". I would say kingtoon but tourney wise this season he didnt place well at all. "he did beat junebug in a 5$ mm but that is it".

Also tourney placings should really count alot this season i mean really.

Top Bottom