• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North/West Pennsylvania Thread! HSV 3 October 27th!

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
I did ok at APEX....first time using mainly falco(went MK on gay stages) and got a death pools r2(Atomsk, NinjaLink, Junebug, Praxis and SSR) and I beat Praxis and SSR but lost to the top 3

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
oh ok. Btw if you can tell alex I can't contact him at all through his smashboards account. He wanted me to give him info about where I got my controller so he could get one.

Dotcom

Smash Lord
So chibo 2-0'd Brood in pools... Yeah rankings discussion should be very interesting. But No matter what anyone says Vex is 1st. It doesn't even need to be discussed.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I didn't get to talk to any of the PA players at Apex :<
Well we were in the melee side. I was in the brawl side for just a few brawl friendlies, sorry you didn't get to see us. I would have met ya if I knew. : ]

Gotta rep pa. Hopefully another tourny u go to then? Like P5?

Metal Reeper

Smash Champion
I wish I got a chance to friendly you more. I was getting much better at the ditto as the night went on.
Yeah I didn't know that like....you were you. Cause later on I asked No Ca$h where the hell is Melo, and he said I played ya already. I had fun playing ya ;] I got alot better at Apex, especially at Falco ditto's. Hope to play you again sometime <3

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Hey hmmm.... did I see a melo around? Also there was this guy I THOUGHT was Prog and i took his hat OMG Im such an idiot. LOL

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion
I don't think I saw you.

I think I'm kind of hard to describe because I look a lot like... a lot of people?
Glasses, black shirt, shorts and sandals, using a purple controller, brown shaggy (I guess) hair, white as day.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Chibo I want to play melee with you. : D When are you gonna have a melee tournament/smashfest?

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion
man melee is mad whack and look at your sig son

LUCARIOOOOO ******
Man, that signature is more than a year old. I just keep it because it's ******.

Either way, Brawl is 100% tripping and planking. That game is whack as hell. How do you have fun tripping all the time?
LAOWLAWOOLOLOLAWOL

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Man, that signature is more than a year old. I just keep it because it's ******.

Either way, Brawl is 100% tripping and planking. That game is whack as hell. How do you have fun tripping all the time?
LAOWLAWOOLOLOLAWOL
uh actually no a falco and olimar just placed top 2 so have fun choking on the ****

Top Bottom