• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New and Twice Improved NC Brocator Thread

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
I have my old house in Wilson (half way between Raleigh and Greenville) where I would be happy to hold a smash fest. We'd just need to find some tables and chairs and stuff.

If you'd like to deal with this problem more simply, I could have it at my apartment but we couldn't play too late into the night (my roomy can be a little *****y).
Would that be the 7th? If so that would be cool.

Flamingo

Smash Lord
1000th post, bros.

10:044::044::044::044::044::044::044::044::044: :044: 's

A gloom for you
A gloom for me
I am going to HERB
To **** Dr. Pee Pee
(Although he has 5.439x posts as me, I don't stand a chance :( )

JK PP you were like the nicest guy I met at Billfest.

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
I figured I'd post this...

Virgilijus said:
Dear *P*L*U*R*,

You have received an infraction at Smash World Forums.

Reason: Minor Spam
-------

-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
[post]6761356[/post]
All the best,
Smash World Forums

Huh? I could have sworn that this thread was for mostly general discussion... Good **** ,mods

*shrugs* oh well.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
You guys now have a social room where you can talk about all of this stuff, no problem. But, this is the power rankings thread and it's not in the social room so we're going to mod it like it's not in the social room. So, you guys should stay on topic or you can make (or even move this one) to the social room and post the same way and be good. Up to you.

EDIT:
Huh? I could have sworn that this thread was for mostly general discussion... Good **** ,mods
General melee discussion is not composed of posts saying "I'm drunk" and "he effin sucks".

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Mark me, then, bro. I haven't had one in sometime.

And I don't think this topic gets updated, nor do I think new people come here enough. This topic has always been social, but you think that changes with the new social board? rhetorical. The only way to do that, bro, is to close it.

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
You guys now have a social room where you can talk about all of this stuff, no problem. But, this is the power rankings thread and it's not in the social room so we're going to mod it like it's not in the social room. So, you guys should stay on topic or you can make (or even move this one) to the social room and post the same way and be good. Up to you.

EDIT:

General melee discussion is not composed of posts saying "I'm drunk" and "he effin sucks".
This isn't the Power Rankings thread, you dummy. XD

I love Smashboards. XD LMAO

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Virg bro.....this is the locator thread.
I understand that, Dr. Peepee. It's just this thread has turned into a general chat thread and we just made the social room for that exact purpose: for a casual chats. I don't think it's anyone's surprise that there is a lot of spam in the regional boards and we're trying to let you guys still talk about regional/social things without having to infract you in the process. So, please use the social boards for small chat and leave this one for the brocating :)

Sorry for the inconvenience, but it's my job.

EDIT: so I typed Power Rankings instead of locator thread...doesn't actually change that you guys were spamming ;)

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
How will newcomers find this thread if we don't keep it bumped? They won't know to read the stickies.

Isn't our spam helping possible new smashers?

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
:(

I, uh, didn't get marked. Does it take time to process? ugh.

for ontopic purposes - My new AIM is - ZIODOX, because I can.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
lol wut at the infraction for a topical post about locating a bro in a thread about locating bros.

You looked so sad when we saw you. It's like you wanted to reach out to us but you were held back by something deep and dark.
I wanted to run away with you guys bro, but I gots parent johns.

Top Bottom