• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New and Twice Improved NC Brocator Thread

Foxy

Smash Master
Anyone got HD cables for the Wii?

I wanna try some out at Gamefrog's laggy HD TV's, see if it fixes anything.

If Mitsu and Duo are gonna host tournies there, we gots to get that worked out.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
You have no idea how much I wanna say right now lol.

Arguments are really hard for me to avoid. I need to quit saying stuff without thinking.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
How much footage you got PP?
Uhhhhhhh.......

Good question lol.

I gotta go to this school board meeting, and it's stupid. I could be uploading vids if it weren't for the silly school board. They gave my parents a hard time (not even at Hard Ds!). Boo school board.

Guess I'm leavin for that now.

@Lucas: Believinnnn

edit: gotcha!

Foxy

Smash Master
lololol

i find it funny how i NEVER post on the boards flaming brawl

and yet i make one comment about it, in clear satire, and apparently now i'm a person who has been repeatedly asked to stop these offenses?

i really don't even know how forums work anymore

i give up

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Oh really PLUR? Did she also call him a beast or obese?

Anyway, I'm uploading my singles set vs Mask and the my teams match vs Malk and Rawfuls. I'll do more tomorrow probably.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
You mean total uploaded or amount in one day?

It is SO on!

I'm not worried at all btw. I know you'll just get sick or something like always and I'll sweep this easy lol.

Foxy

Smash Master
FOXY FOXY FOXY

I may be in Wakefield tomorrow around like 4 to 6. Mind if I swing by and smash for a few? I need to scrape some rust off the ol` parka twins. =D

You have my number, right?
I don't have your number, poop

text me at 919-671-5142 if you see this

actually i can get your number from your tourney thread though, so i will

Dublio

Smash Ace
Name: Dublio
AIM: Dubliodubs

Hello everyone, I'm new to the Brawl tournament scene and I wanted to jump into the scene headfirst and meet everyone. I frankly am not very good at Brawl but I would like to get better so thats why I'm trying to enter as many smashfests and brawl as many people as I can. I only have experience online and I realize thats not a good indictor of skill since offline and online are so different but I figure online is better then nothing. Anyhoo, I'll try to attend any upcoming tournaments or smashfests I can, and hopefully get to speak to some of you on aim or whichever for any tips that you all have to give me. :3

Thanks for reading this rather long-winded post, I'm just excited to be a part of the brawl community. I hope you all will accept me. I wish you all a pleasant day. :D

Dublio

Smash Ace
No worries, I just got my license last month. Its pretty weird, haven't really used the car much besides going to school and work. I need to get this baby on the road. Infact, I was going to go to Raleigh on Friday so I can get used to the road. Looks like I'll need the experience driving since NC seems low on transportational vehicles. :3

Top Bottom