• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New and Twice Improved NC Brocator Thread

Dublio

Smash Ace
Ooo theres something going on on Saturday? A chance to meet new people! What time and place I wonder? =o I'd gladly go just to meet people and play a touch of Melee/Brawl. I just want to get out into the community and make some friends already. :)

Foxy

Smash Master
Oh yeah...I forgot Foxy goes to Wakefield High School.

I went there for my freshman year, hated it. Millbrook ftw
Wakefield is actually a quite nice school (coming from Wake Forest my freshman year, then homeschooled sophomore). It's a good building, the huge population is very well managed, and most importantly almost all of the teachers are great. However, almost all of the people are douches. Then again, I play smash so I don't see any of them anyways.

SMASSH BROOOOOS ITS ALL I GOT IN LIFE

Anyways, I'm a senior so it's almost over baybeeeee

Foxy

Smash Master
yeah, i saw him post that and i went and desperately scavenged the boards for more information!

oh

OH

he meant saturday for HERB

not like, playing THIS saturday

i have no idea why we both interpreted that incorrectly so easily.

Dublio

Smash Ace
Actually the small brawl this Saturday is a small tournament run by Krackshot Kroc, which is on Feb 28th I believe. Its basically just a small brawl gathering with him and his friends, not sure what is considered "small" exactly if there is over 20 people. If you're interested, send KSK a PM. Just wanted to clarify that its not the same as the Herb Tournament, that one is for March. :3

Foxy

Smash Master
Actually the small brawl this Saturday is a small tournament run by Krackshot Kroc, which is on Feb 28th I believe. Its basically just a small brawl gathering with him and his friends, not sure what is considered "small" exactly if there is over 20 people. If you're interested, send KSK a PM. Just wanted to clarify that its not the same as the Herb Tournament, that one is for March. :3
oh alright, thanks for clearing that up.

SK919

Deal with it
Alright guys right now I have a room reserved for April 4th that can hold about 100 people (or atleast thats what they said)

Let me know if this is a horrible date. I should have the tournament thread up soon once we are done with the flyer.

In other news. Wilmington smash wants to make some road trips. We couldn't get to that biweekly due to some school work related problems but we're going to HERB but we also want to play with some of you guys before then.

We were hoping we could organize some smash fest with groups in other areas. I think I was told there were a lot of you in the UNC and NC state area. Well whatever. Any "crews" interested give a shout out.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Wakefield is actually a quite nice school (coming from Wake Forest my freshman year, then homeschooled sophomore). It's a good building, the huge population is very well managed, and most importantly almost all of the teachers are great. However, almost all of the people are douches. Then again, I play smash so I don't see any of them anyways.

SMASSH BROOOOOS ITS ALL I GOT IN LIFE

Anyways, I'm a senior so it's almost over baybeeeee
Wow, you sound like such a freshman. Wakefield sucks.

And how did you get HERB's Melee tourney from a small brawl on Saturday? lol

Whoa whoa whoa give me more info.
What Duoblio said. Just PM Michael (KSK) about it.

Are their any NC tourney's coming up before HERB? One of us needs to host a smashfest..
I think PLUR was thinking of hosting one, but you should too. yay smashfests!

KillerSOS

Smash Champion
Alright guys right now I have a room reserved for April 4th that can hold about 100 people (or atleast thats what they said)

Let me know if this is a horrible date. I should have the tournament thread up soon once we are done with the flyer.

In other news. Wilmington smash wants to make some road trips. We couldn't get to that biweekly due to some school work related problems but we're going to HERB but we also want to play with some of you guys before then.

We were hoping we could organize some smash fest with groups in other areas. I think I was told there were a lot of you in the UNC and NC state area. Well whatever. Any "crews" interested give a shout out.
Yeah let us know with more info and the Mudkipz will be sure to come :)

Foxy

Smash Master

Sounds like a good date to me.

lord karn

Smash Master
April 4th sounds good to me. Just let me know when you want to get together for a smashfest or something. I live in Chapel Hill/Raleigh.

Yo Foxy, when is the next bromonthly?

Fritz~9

Smash Cadet
Hey, I want to be listed on z brocater. My aim is ashexm07. I'ma be in kinston, NC for the next week and two weekends if someone around that area wants to smash. Its in eastern NC, south of greenville, west of new bern. Rocky mount is somewhat nearby. If anyone wishes to come by my place party beverages will be in supply.

edit: just realized the last two lines ryme. I feel as if I should slap myself...

@ killer: inter-crew battle. right now. bring my hd cable and lube up those little pikmin bungholes.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Me and Charlie were thinking of holding an STD but we dont know where right now.

Melee,Brawl, and Brawl+

For Fun.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
I have my old house in Wilson (half way between Raleigh and Greenville) where I would be happy to hold a smash fest. We'd just need to find some tables and chairs and stuff.

If you'd like to deal with this problem more simply, I could have it at my apartment but we couldn't play too late into the night (my roomy can be a little *****y).

Let me know if you guys are interested for next Saturday or something. Also, if I don't come up with something for tonight, I might be willing to go to Raleigh to play some Melee. You boys need to let me know early (Plur, I'm looking at you). 252-292-7746

EDIT: Also fully supporting the name "Where there's a Bill, there's a way."

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
I have my old house in Wilson (half way between Raleigh and Greenville) where I would be happy to hold a smash fest. We'd just need to find some tables and chairs and stuff.

If you'd like to deal with this problem more simply, I could have it at my apartment but we couldn't play too late into the night (my roomy can be a little *****y).

Let me know if you guys are interested for next Saturday or something. Also, if I don't come up with something for tonight, I might be willing to go to Raleigh to play some Melee. You boys need to let me know early (Plur, I'm looking at you). 252-292-7746

EDIT: Also fully supporting the name "Where there's a Bill, there's a way."
I'm working till 10 tonight but if you wanna come by after that, sure, I guess.

Top Bottom