• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New and Twice Improved NC Brocator Thread

Krackshot Kroc

Smash Ace
Well, this has become really gay. I can't believe we're still in an argument with these people, and I can't believe that I'm posting about them, but I think I speak for everyone when I say that the only reason that no one (and I mean NO ONE, except for the people in their crew) likes these two is because they make insanely corny, moronic, childish posts that completely disrupt the bro talk that goes on in NC threads. We're not a bunch of Brawl-loving, corny ***, Pokémon referencing (:003:) douches, and these boards are starting to look like some **** you'd see in Brawl Character Discussion threads. They make NC look bad, and they bring out the bad side of Malk. Which makes NC look really bad. PP, you're the ****, but the point isn't that they're rude, KillerSOS and Flamingo are just really ****ing annoying. I really don't know why everyone isn't ignoring them.

Also, they deserve what they've gotten. The only way to resolve this dilemma is to either ignore their posts, or they stop making stupid comments.
What does liking Brawl have to do with anything?

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
I agree. Though, the only person I'm immune to that can beat me in Melee is Foxy.
LOL I remember when you were like, "Foxy sucks". XD

I used to play Melee there a lot, I still do sometimes... but their laggy TV's kill me. =[

It's too frustrating.
Yeah, it IS laggy but I just... wanna... play.... Melee! D:

This sucks.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Big baaaaby.

Stack it up.

Anyway, the real reason I'm posting this is to show everyone a pretty much concrete outlook on my future smash plans.

-Billfest this weekend
-HERB
-Easter break (with someone close)
-Between mid-May and early June
-June through summer (with vacations and all excluded)
-college will determine the rest

KillerSOS

Smash Champion
Big baaaaby.

Stack it up.

Anyway, the real reason I'm posting this is to show everyone a pretty much concrete outlook on my future smash plans.

-Billfest this weekend
-HERB
-Easter break (with someone close)
-Between mid-May and early June
-June through summer (with vacations and all excluded)
-college will determine the rest
College just gives you more time to play =)

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
See that's the point! You dont EVA disagree. Imagin if you were teamin wit NC Bill Bill and in da middle of the match someone yells "DO FALLING UPURIALS!!!". If you dont do it, yo *** gets stoned after the tournament.;)
And if Bill tells you not to take his stock...

TAKE THE FUCIN STOCK, bnub.

Flamingo

Smash Lord
well, This Has Become Really Gay. I Can't Believe We're Still In An Argument With These People, And I Can't Believe That I'm Posting About Them, But I Think I Speak For Everyone When I Say That The Only Reason That No One (and I Mean No One, Except For The People In Their Crew) Likes These Two Is Because They Make Insanely Corny, Moronic, Childish Posts That Completely Disrupt The Bro Talk That Goes On In Nc Threads. We're Not A Bunch Of Brawl-loving, Corny ***, Pokémon Referencing (:003:) Douches, And These Boards Are Starting To Look Like Some **** You'd See In Brawl Character Discussion Threads. They Make Nc Look Bad, And They Bring Out The Bad Side Of Malk. Which Makes Nc Look Really Bad. Pp, You're The ****, But The Point Isn't That They're Rude, Killersos And Flamingo Are Just Really ****ing Annoying. I Really Don't Know Why Everyone Isn't Ignoring Them.

Also, They Deserve What They've Gotten. The Only Way To Resolve This Dilemma Is To Either Ignore Their Posts, Or They Stop Making Stupid Comments.
QFT

10QFTZ

Stillnot10chars

:044:

A Gloom for you.
A Gloom for me.
Goin to Billfest to **** Dr. PeePee. xD

10poemz

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

This is the money you could've saved if you didn't make that corny poem.

. . . . Geico. <_<

Hyper Tails1

Smash Apprentice
...Tell me whos watchn'.....*starts dancin*

...Wait that **** aint nuthin but a stack of fives! More like the money you can save if you go to MCDUNULDS!

...*continues to dance*

It wouldnt be so bad if those F-ers would start referencing the right pokemon....I gotz wunna da finest Chughizuds in da state. Down throw to over B, over B, over B. Straight ****.

BEHR

Smash Hero
And really. That "biiig diiiick" bull**** that that unoriginal *** Eddie "came up with" better not sound anything like BIIIIIG FIIIIST. Mike, where you at.
God **** mother****a.

It is not from Big Fist.

If you played more with us and stop *****ing at people and go somewhere you will know why we say Big ****.

Big ****= Mewtwos Tail it is the size of my ****.

you ****in ****** I hope you come to Bill so I can shut you up.

And you are in the same league as KillerSOS and Flamingo.

All of you guys really annoy me and its ****in dumb how you post.

so get your ****in facts right before you say ****.

*FireBlast*

*FIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MOTHER****AAAAAAAAAA*

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Little of both I think lol.

Shady you suck. =p

Thunda Buck is my hero.

Also my money will go fast without me finding scholarships that I actually qualify for. I've looked on really good sites too.

SK919

Deal with it
Guys, I need help... The man is coming down on me about copyright laws and ****.. The school is telling me that I need legal permission to run events related to video games.. tournaments.. even though I won't be making money off of them.... It's for THE PEOPLE! The man is spitting on the people.... I have an event tomorrow and just received a message that it's illegal.. WTF. I need to solve this problem now so I can continue with my plans to start a smash circuit without trying to fund raise large amounts of money........

Help help help

Top Bottom