• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New and Twice Improved NC Brocator Thread

GofG

Smash Champion
Dude, the latest iPhone commercial talks about how it can be used to find your parking space, a restaraunt, the nutritional facts of the food you're eating... never once does it even talk about the fact that the iPhone is a PHONE.

Clearly Apple knows we are in the age of mobile computers that are also phones, not phones that are also mobile computers.

Too bad they're years behind japan.

Hyper Tails1

Smash Apprentice
Yeah....I'm still in dee urrreeeia....literally didnt move yet boys. -_-

leave it to these guyz...." Yeah gonna stay untill the end of the month. But we really gotta go then." -_-

I aint tried to contact you fools cuase were supposed to be move any time now....You should know by now to never trust in black folks to do anything on time....goooooooddaaaamn.-_-

If this was gearz we wouldnt have deez results.:mad:

Hyper Tails1

Smash Apprentice
well I'm kinda near the high school. If you wanna meet we can meet there....prolly about a 10 -15 min walk from here.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
It's convenient cause I'm picking up my bro around 2:30. Get there, bro. Lozr and Blazin are here with me, son.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Grrrrr. . . . .

We'll meet you. Can you call us and let us know when your ready?

Hyper Tails1

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, son. but for now...gotta find out some kinda way to access breasts on dis overly protected computer.:mad:

goooodddaaaamnn:psycho:

Nah I'll go wash my azz. Laturz AHEHE!:chuckle:

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
lol Killer just got owned by the MODs :laugh:

thinking he can make another NC Locator thread just because he's not on this one :laugh:

what an effin nub :laugh:

What should NC do about this? It's pretty much treason, what he did.

Vilt

Smash Lord
xD Killer what does it matter?

You are acting like a 5 year old just because malk is an ***. xD I love Malkchocolate.

He put me as not a bro. I don't ask him to erase it. Everyone knows where you are.

KillerSOS

Smash Champion
xD Killer what does it matter?

You are acting like a 5 year old just because malk is an ***. xD I love Malkchocolate.

He put me as not a bro. I don't ask him to erase it. Everyone knows where you are.
Its the point of the thing. Its supposed to be unbiased thats the whole point. Flame me all you want in the thread but I want other NCSU people who are new to the board to know where I am. the Bro thread isn't really acomplishing anything. And its allowed to be biased.

Top Bottom