• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New and Twice Improved NC Brocator Thread

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
Ehh My Falcon is baaaad. I'll prolly play someone else.

Brawl+ is TOO GOOD. Tried it today. It be SeXy

Wut about the parasol?
LOL the fact that when I use Falcon, getting the parasol doesn't really affect me much, aside from not having grabs or being able to Cstick aerials. You can be extra daring in comboing people off-stage into a knee and then just float back and Up-B.

Soooo awesome.

I want to give the competitive Brawl items ruleset a chance in tourney. Is there some way to hack in set spawn points in Brawl? Items are sooooo fun.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
It was a short-term thing.

Ahhhh, I keep typing and retyping comparisons, but they cover too many groups lol. I'm just trying to reinforce the fact that it was about a day-long ban.

He's almost banned again though.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
After drinking last night he prolly forgot. So ill prolly end up teaming with yeroc which is fine with me. Nc legends coming for ya

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
josh didn't tell me he was gonna definitely team with me. I think it was just a maybe. he can team with whoever though, it's not a big deal to me.

Top Bottom