• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New and Twice Improved NC Brocator Thread

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ

STFU, Pp.

What you did was amazing and you represented us better than anyone hoped. Quit feeling sorry for yourself, goddamn. You went up against the toughest competition this community has to offer. People choke, L0zR tells me he does when he goes up against some of the best. I'm sure the pressure was laying on thick, but don't think you disappointed. Remember the cheer of the crowd as L0zR and you took on M2K and Savedge? What you did was beyond expectation and you deserve any compliment you get and then some. You stop beating yourself up at the results and look forward to the next opportunity to prove your worth in this smash scene. Git 'im in dat catfish combo.
Truth and fact, all of it. PP, you're really blowing this thing way out of proportion. No one was disappointed by your performance. The doubles losers finals generated such a sensation among the NC smashers, because no one could have imagined the best player in the world ever placing below a couple of NC "scrubs." But you guys did that. You and L0zR beat M2K, and remember that Savedge is no slouch either. You guys made NC Smash look good.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'm not only talking about Melee doubles. That was great, up until I just lost it vs Tope and Cyrain.

That's leaving the other 3 events out of the equation too. I'm not looking for sympathy, once again, but I'm just pointing out how I could've really turned heads with this tournament and how I could've gotten better tournament attendance at NC tournaments, which can only help us get better.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
That was an example, bro. Do not worry. You probably got your mission accomplished. You just don't know it yet. ;)

Y'did good, Kid.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
LOL his d3 is so gay

well i shouldn't say that that's unfair to chillin

ALL d3's are gay

just learn pikachu so you can do that 0-100 chaingrab. i swear to god im learning that little yellow rat so i can milk it for all its worth.

Top Bottom