• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New and Twice Improved NC Brocator Thread

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer

You're gay. XD

That's gay as in homo, yes homo, not as in whatever you change it to.

Boy you'll have lots of work changing the word gay that I called you at the beginning of this post, now won't you, you gay? Lol

Your edits are funny though honestly lol.

Edit: I'm just giving you a hard time, Raggy bro.

Double edit: Don't edit that. XD

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
In a world where my very subjects and verbs are altered for sillyness...what's left?

PREPOSITIONS

Raggy bro is: about
above
across
after
against
along
among
around
at
before
behind
below
beneath
beside
between
by
down
during
except
for
from
in
in front of
inside
instead of
into
near
of
off
on
onto
on top of
out of
outside
over
past
since
through
to
toward
under
underneath
until
up
upon
with
within
without

How about that?

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
afoul of
ahead of
alongside
atop
because of
due to
facing
next to
opposite
throughout

In other news, syntacticians label word groupings such as "in the house," "with the bros," "to the max," and others as PPs.

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
I'm gonna assume Anthony is chill.
Peepee don't make me have to keep doing this.:chuckle:
You would both be right. He smokes copious amount of weed.

Why the **** do all my friends smoke weed but I don't? D:

lol too black.:chuckle:
am i doin it rite?

Oh yeah and no pen1s johns. Not all black people are well-endowed. And just because you're not black, that doesn't mean you have a pencil-****. Better start practicing if you wanna make PR.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
touche Peepee.
Woooo

Cut me some slack, PLUR. I need to take my frustration out on groups of people blindly or it's not satisfying. =p

Edit: Just plugged my name into the search engine shamelessly.

Found this:

want to learn how to camp? watch dr peepee
Regardless of how I feel about that, my name is across the continent now, which is pretty cool.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
So it seems.

I'm pretty sure darksyde and possibly LoZr feel the same way though, but only Darksyde has mentioned it.

I suppose nothing can be done about it though. It's how I play.

I am playing a little differently for HERB though, so I'm not entirely sure what'll happen after that's over.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Pp. That man is full of johns. If he's not winnin', what's up against him is automatically cheap.

NC Smash 101.

Dismissed.

Pyrostormer

Smash Lord
Tell me a story, of how its meant to be. Give me a reason, 'cause I dont wanna leave. And I wooonndeeerrrrr, as I look into your eyes! And I wooonndeeeerrrrr, if I need a reason why. Slide away, slide away, slide awayyy, sliiiidee awayyy, sliiiideee awayyy. YOU MAKE ME SLIDE AWAY! NO ONE MAKES ME FEEL QUITE LIKE YOU. QUITE LIKE YOU. YOU GOT ME SLIDIN' TODAY, ONLY WHEN YOU DO THE THINGS YOU DO!!!

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
Tell me a story, of how its meant to be. Give me a reason, 'cause I dont wanna leave. And I wooonndeeerrrrr, as I look into your eyes! And I wooonndeeeerrrrr, if I need a reason why. Slide away, slide away, slide awayyy, sliiiidee awayyy, sliiiideee awayyy. YOU MAKE ME SLIDE AWAY! NO ONE MAKES ME FEEL QUITE LIKE YOU. QUITE LIKE YOU. YOU GOT ME SLIDIN' TODAY, ONLY WHEN YOU DO THE THINGS YOU DO!!!
I think you're my favorite smasher now.

You brought tears to my eyes.

10happyhardcores

D0N

Smash Ace
On friday ill be in the econolodge in greensboro really close to where herb will be, but unfortunatly I wont be able to make it to herb... Would anyone like to play a few matches in brawl and possobly MM? Im a SOVA DK player.

D0N

Smash Ace
Aww thats too bad. I was hoping to play you and see the major differences between you and kadaj first hand. Oh well, if anyone else is able to play I look forward to the challenge

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Hear me out bros, hear me out!!!!

I need a hug xD

Bro hug xD

****in booty call ditched on me tonigh...an i dont wanna talk to Handgelina Jolie...

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Guys, before I do my shoutouts for HERB I would like to apologize to all of you. I let you down. All of the bros. I squandered hard in every event at the worst possible moments, and ended up shortchanging not only myself and NC smash but also the future of really tough tournaments with OOS. I don't want to hear empty praise or comfort, that is not the point of my typing this, but my point is that I just wanted to let all of NC know that I'm going to work very hard in BOTH games to ensure that I represent the full extent of NC smash's potential in every future tournament.

Ok, and I guess the rest of my post would like kinda like this if I were to start talking about HERB specifically:

johns johns johns johns johns johns johns johns johns johns johns johns johns johns johns johns johns johns johns johns johns johns johns johns johns johns johns johns johns johns johns johns johns johns johns johns johns johns, etc.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Guys, before I do my shoutouts for HERB I would like to apologize to all of you. I let you down. All of the bros. I squandered hard in every event at the worst possible moments, and ended up shortchanging not only myself and NC smash but also the future of really tough tournaments with OOS. I don't want to hear empty praise or comfort, that is not the point of my typing this, but my point is that I just wanted to let all of NC know that I'm going to work very hard in BOTH games to ensure that I represent the full extent of NC smash's potential in every future tournament.

Ok, and I guess the rest of my post would like kinda like this if I were to start talking about HERB specifically:

johns johns johns johns johns johns johns johns johns johns johns johns johns johns johns johns johns johns johns johns johns johns johns johns johns johns johns johns johns johns johns johns johns johns johns johns johns johns, etc.

STFU, Pp.

What you did was amazing and you represented us better than anyone hoped. Quit feeling sorry for yourself, goddamn. You went up against the toughest competition this community has to offer. People choke, L0zR tells me he does when he goes up against some of the best. I'm sure the pressure was laying on thick, but don't think you disappointed. Remember the cheer of the crowd as L0zR and you took on M2K and Savedge? What you did was beyond expectation and you deserve any compliment you get and then some. You stop beating yourself up at the results and look forward to the next opportunity to prove your worth in this smash scene. Git 'im in dat catfish combo.

Top Bottom