• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New and Twice Improved NC Brocator Thread

lord karn

Smash Master
It's funny how now that we are in the social thread we are actually talking about tournaments and locating stuff.

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
i would go to that wilmington tourney but i'm already going to wilmy / c.hill the weekend and week after for my 21st bday.. which is the 1st day of my spring break :>

Oh and I'm from hatteras ya'll. 6 hour drive to wilmington, 5.5 to chapel hill. it could be worse..

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Notice how no other threads for other states are here Killer. Just ours. Post count issue is silly.

I would've fought harder had I known that this shiz wasn't gonna be equal.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Notice how no other threads for other states are here Killer. Just ours. Post count issue is silly.

I would've fought harder had I known that this shiz wasn't gonna be equal.
Well, I currently am getting other mods to help me find the spam topics. A combination of this being my final semester in college and having two jobs means I can't spend too much time on the boards filtering through every thread. The SoCal and CT threads have been moved and whatever other spam threads we find will be. You guys got moved here first because I constantly got warnings about spam in your thread...from you guys...soooooo....

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
Yo, me Rag and Dub are probably gonna have a little mini-smashfest if anybody wants in call me 919-961-0461

We haven't decided if it will be at my place (near ralleigh, like 20-30min outside of downtown) or down in southern pines/pinehurst, but we'll figure it out.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Looks like today will be an interesting one for several people.

The Kids are gonna be at my house for the weekend. Details to come.

lord karn

Smash Master
Yo, me Rag and Dub are probably gonna have a little mini-smashfest if anybody wants in call me 919-961-0461

We haven't decided if it will be at my place (near ralleigh, like 20-30min outside of downtown) or down in southern pines/pinehurst, but we'll figure it out.
When is this?

SK919

Deal with it
yo, I already stated this but Imma just throw this out there again to see if I can find more cats. I'll be in the triangle area all this weekend and next week. Trying to get some comp!!

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
When is this?
Idk, Rag said he had some reunion this morning so probably in a few hours, I still dont know specifics.

EDIT:
Ragnar0k said:
DUB and I are interested, haven't gotten a chance to talk to fiz yet. I have a family reunion in the morning but we could smash in the afternoon.
Fiz PM'ed me and said he was working all day today.

EDIT2: I'm going to chill at my neighbor's, Ill try to keep trolling the forums but idk how that will work out. Call me when stuff gets figured out.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
Yeah our smashfest didn't really work out. Sorry guys, I was at that reunion most of the day and fiz had work and stuff.

PLUR, I am thinking about making a combo video, but to this song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLTPX12LJi4

But I'm way too lazy to start recording things. I have a **** ton of gnarly replays and ideas of what clips to put where in the song but I haven't gotten around to it yet. It also doesn't help that I'm not fully sure how to use my dazzle and video editing software but It'll get made sometime.

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
PLUR, I am thinking about making a combo video, but to this song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLTPX12LJi4

But I'm way too lazy to start recording things. I have a **** ton of gnarly replays and ideas of what clips to put where in the song but I haven't gotten around to it yet. It also doesn't help that I'm not fully sure how to use my dazzle and video editing software but It'll get made sometime.
LOL as long as it's called On the Rag, I'll be happy.

If I ever made a combo video, it'd most likely be to some hardstyle song, since that's 90% of what I listen to.

Bill should make a combo vid to this, but everytiem they say "kill" we should replace it with "bill".

That and that Destiny's Child song "Bills Bills Bills"

o3o

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
Yeah our smashfest didn't really work out. Sorry guys, I was at that reunion most of the day and fiz had work and stuff.
I just went to karn & bill's apartment. Bill learned to tech G&W dthrow after i got a few stocks off him that way. They beat me pretty solidly most of the time though.

Also, we watched Wedding Crashers and bill was exposed to my movie analysis lol

Top Bottom