• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New and Twice Improved NC Brocator Thread

KillerSOS

Smash Champion
Seriously?!?! :laugh: I have to get on FB when I get home.

btw are Killer and/or Flamingo talking crap about me? Ima hafta beat the HELL out of them if they are. :laugh:
Haha I know your just faking the ignore. Or your completly obsessed with us.

Oh and Malk put us back on the Locator list. If not I will happily make a new thread that is not biased.

Pyrostormer

Smash Lord
Bros, i had a great experience today in school. I was in Spanish 1 and we had to find 3 animals in spanish and the first word I looked up and put on the board was... CATFISH. It was SO good.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
You **** know not what the Catfish is all about! Also, why is my sig not posting wit my post? I'm confused . . .

Sengin

Smash Ace
It was the previous episode that aired (Season 8, Episode 10 I believe). It aired yesterday. I think it was JD that said bromance.

And yes, Scrubs is awesome. Did you ever play "Find the Saltine"?

SK919

Deal with it
yo any tournies going down in NC besides the HERB and Bill Biweekly? Just wondering. My friend and I are trying to make a calender for events to go to.

By the way if there are anymore people in Wilmington that I haven't met. Contact me

SK919

Deal with it
word, Yo, My crew wanted to start a smash Circuit down here. We have all the resources ( On campus space etc. and the school would support us a little(UNCW) ) We're just concerned that it would run into other circuits that are running. Are there Dates I should avoid?

I was thinking the 3rd week of every month.

We would like to start as soon as possible

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
word, Yo, My crew wanted to start a smash Circuit down here. We have all the resources ( On campus space etc. and the school would support us a little(UNCW) ) We're just concerned that it would run into other circuits that are running. Are there Dates I should avoid?

I was thinking the 3rd week of every month.

We would like to start as soon as possible
Down here as in UNCW, or NC as a whole?

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Looking at the first page, bro, it seems mostly Charlotte and Raleigh, brobro.

SK919

Deal with it
word, I just saw that. Shouldn't of just jumped to the last page.

Thread starter should add Slasher King, Smash Lord Spoon, Red the Ghost, and SandStorm under a Wilmington tab

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Charlotte needs to get hosting for real.

Munkaid needs to happen about now. I wish Munkey could catch a break so he could get a shot at the old venue.

I guess I have no choice but to try and make it to Raleigh/Gboro tournies when they happen for this circuit too....

It'll be fun though, so it's worth the drive.

Edit: Twitch and I recorded some matches today. I'm saving the better matches (****) for ZIO to work some magic on, but the ones that were uploaded aren't bad.

http://www.youtube.com/user/DrPeepee1

Oh btw, I skipped the Green Greens matches, they were pretty gay lol.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hey, bros. No more eating in at McDonalds. They charge Eat-in tax.

Just saw it today.

Top Bottom