• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New and Twice Improved NC Brocator Thread

Foxy

Smash Master
i'm gonna get ***** for this but i think they should be listed

i mean, just in case more ncsu folks want to get into smash, it might be a help.

and i think we've all had enough fun with killer for now... getting boring.

/yawn

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
bro.

stop crying.
I ain't opposed to seeking justice

but you're going about it all wrong
Ugh, will you guys stop *****ing about stuff thats not really important.
lol, you didn't get **** across other than how ridiculously immature you are.
I'm leaving now but Killer you're taking this too far.

Mods: <3.
The man you're looking for does not exist.

SOS = phail.

... :chuckle: ...

... :laugh: omg Killer just got ***** by NC and the MODs.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Foxy, it isn't really your call whether we should leave them alone or not. NC as a whole decides.

Also, NC as a whole includes Killer and Flamingo. Like it or not, we have to do our best to accomodate everyone.

With that said, I'm not going to say one way or another that Killer and Flamingo have deserved all of the crap given to them, but I will say that some of posts that you (Killer and Flamingo) deem harmless have been interpreted as blatantly rude and really not in line with ordinary NC thinking. None of NC really minds if you have a different opinion, but when one starts to fight others over their issues, that's when it becomes a problem. Like I said, you may not see where you were out of line guys, but to us you crossed that line ten times over with some of your previous posts.

With that said, I hope that we (as NC) can all make amends with Killer and Flamingo and accept them as bros and give them another shot. I also hope that Killer and Flamingo can be a little more humble and reserved (not a whole lot more, but enough) in their attitudes towards NC in general.

Think about it guys. This fighting isn't solving anything. If we resolve things now, no more mods will have to be involved, no one else will get angry (at least not as much), and we can all l2spam happily again.

What does everyone say?

Malk

Smash Champion
Frames I love you bro but I don't think you understand the ways of the NC clan. Without someone to hate we fall apart...

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Yes, MMs are the true signs of loyalty, love, and cash.

Without them, the world would not exist.
I'm totally serious, MMs are a great way to get bro love, and try to broaden your horizons among smashers for extra points.

Frames

DI
Frames I love you bro but I don't think you understand the ways of the NC clan. Without someone to hate we fall apart...
hmm well i guess i dont then i mean im fl not nc so how could i? but if you must hate on someone then hate away...just make sure if they ask something like "add my name" you do that, you can add it in a hateful way like:

peepee - location

lozr - location

****in prick - location

etc etc

srsly though be cool guys i love yall and u can hate, just make sure its all fun ya hear?

KillerSOS

Smash Champion
Yes, MMs are the true signs of loyalty, love, and cash.

Without them, the world would not exist.
I'm totally serious, MMs are a great way to get bro love, and try to broaden your horizons among smashers for extra points.
Yeah you guys have to understand that how I post is not exactly how I act in person. I just like to voice my opnion. I will MM anyone who asks on Saturday. Me and Flamingo will also be entering Brawl+.... to be honest we have been having more fun with that than regular brawl over the last few days.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Killer, I understand what you mean. At PLUR's I had fun playing with you guys and I know how many people communicate differently (sometimes considerably so) across media.

I'm pretty sure there are others who share a similar perception of things. While I admit some of your posts have come across as rude and unnecessary, I acknowledge that things work differently in real life.

Also, there are several unwritten and unspoken rules of spam:
-Don't talk about your own spam in a positive way
-Dark Hart is immune to fire and flames from people he can beat in Melee, if you can beat him in Melee, you must have participated in at least 3 tournaments with at least 1 Melee participation and at least one top 5 placing. These requirements may be overruled if you have been to at least 5 tournaments and have had Malk or Dr. Peepee ask to "suck your ****" (aka, challenge to a MM)
-Don't report. If someone has been offensive to you, consider: lurking, acknowledging someone's coolness ("Oooooooooo I c" or "Too good")
-Flaming is almost 100% intended for funniness and love, not hate or offense, so don't take much closely or seriously. When we say something like, "You're gay", or "Fucin Bnub (pronounced exactly as spelled, so it is not considered censor dodging)", it is all in good fun.
-Never try to turn a flame into a serious discussion, lame joke, or insult to someone's intelligence (BAD example: Stimulus: "Fucin Bnub" Response: "Oh rly? I've never heard that one before, try something more intelligent next time buddy."), most flames are to be responded with respect to someone's epic coolness and bro love.
- Malk is immune to fire at all times, your amygdala is disabled when around him
- Don't flame Melee. You are supposed to flame Brawl (I like Brawl and all Smash games, but Brawl-bashing is far more fun (not to mention easier lol) and accepted than Melee-mincing.
-Any other rules, I forget

Note that these rules of engagement mostly apply to regional boards, character specific/tactical boards are different, very different.

Malk and Dr. Peepee are extremely good at abiding by the rules of spam, which requires both tactical genius and clever, but brief responses. Observe them for reference.

Oh and work on NC Falcon

KillerSOS

Smash Champion
Killer, I understand what you mean. At PLUR's I had fun playing with you guys and I know how many people communicate differently (sometimes considerably so) across media.

I'm pretty sure there are others who share a similar perception of things. While I admit some of your posts have come across as rude and unnecessary, I acknowledge that things work differently in real life.

-Dark Hart is immune to fire and flames from people he can beat in Melee, if you can beat him in Melee, you must have participated in at least 3 tournaments with at least 1 Melee participation and at least one top 5 placing. These requirements may be overruled if you have been to at least 5 tournaments and have had Malk or Dr. Peepee ask to "suck your ****" (aka, challenge to a MM)
-Don't report. If someone has been offensive to you, consider: lurking, acknowledging someone's coolness ("Oooooooooo I c" or "Too good")
-Flaming is almost 100% intended for funniness and love, not hate or offense, so don't take much closely or seriously. When we say something like, "You're gay", or "Fucin Bnub (pronounced exactly as spelled, so it is not considered censor dodging)", it is all in good fun.
-Never try to turn a flame into a serious discussion, lame joke, or insult to someone's intelligence (BAD example: Stimulus: "Fucin Bnub" Response: "Oh rly? I've never heard that one before, try something more intelligent next time buddy."), most flames are to be responded with respect to someone's epic coolness and bro love.
- Malk is immune to fire at all times, your amygdala is disabled when around him
- Don't flame Melee. You are supposed to flame Brawl (I like Brawl and all Smash games, but Brawl-bashing is far more fun (not to mention easier lol) and accepted than Melee-mincing.
-Any other rules, I forget

Note that these rules of engagement mostly apply to regional boards, character specific/tactical boards are different, very different.

Malk and Dr. Peepee are extremely good at abiding by the rules of spam, which requires both tactical genius and clever, but brief responses. Observe them for reference.

Oh and work on NC Falcon
Wow nice post. I understand what you mean and agree with most of your rules =D I am not usually flaming someone in a mean way... I am just strong in my disagreement. Oh and I DONT report people! =( How many times have I said that???

Hyper Tails1

Smash Apprentice
See that's the point! You dont EVA disagree. Imagin if you were teamin wit NC Bill Bill and in da middle of the match someone yells "DO FALLING UPURIALS!!!". If you dont do it, yo *** gets stoned after the tournament.;)

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Hahaahaha Thunda.

Too good.

Edit: I didn't pass out. Sure it took her a while to stick me because I was tense and had to switch arms to get it done, but in the end I was satisfied.

null55

Smash Master
Well, this has become really gay. I can't believe we're still in an argument with these people, and I can't believe that I'm posting about them, but I think I speak for everyone when I say that the only reason that no one (and I mean NO ONE, except for the people in their crew) likes these two is because they make insanely corny, moronic, childish posts that completely disrupt the bro talk that goes on in NC threads. We're not a bunch of Brawl-loving, corny ***, Pokémon referencing (:003:) douches, and these boards are starting to look like some **** you'd see in Brawl Character Discussion threads. They make NC look bad, and they bring out the bad side of Malk. Which makes NC look really bad. PP, you're the ****, but the point isn't that they're rude, KillerSOS and Flamingo are just really ****ing annoying. I really don't know why everyone isn't ignoring them.

Also, they deserve what they've gotten. The only way to resolve this dilemma is to either ignore their posts, or they stop making stupid comments.

null55

Smash Master
And really. That "biiig diiiick" bull**** that that unoriginal *** Eddie "came up with" better not sound anything like BIIIIIG FIIIIST. Mike, where you at.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
aw I love dispatch

killer I'll put you on if you promise to stfu forever
:laugh:

Oh and work on NC Falcon
I agree. Though, the only person I'm immune to that can beat me in Melee is Foxy.

Edit: I didn't pass out. Sure it took her a while to stick me because I was tense and had to switch arms to get it done, but in the end I was satisfied.
O told ya you wouldn't pass out.

See that's the point! You dont EVA disagree. Imagin if you were teamin wit NC Bill Bill and in da middle of the match someone yells "DO FALLING UPURIALS!!!". If you dont do it, yo *** gets stoned after the tournament.;)
too good.

Top Bottom