• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEOH Thread - OP updated what?????

Roller

Smash Legend
inorite?

But real talk. You saw what I did to that Peach in bracket at SWEET. :denzel:
I'm actually 3-0 in tourney vs :peachmelee:s not named Mikey. 3-4 or something including him. LOL man beats me at every tourney he attends, in BOTH games. :salt:

HariKyuubi

Smash Journeyman
Oh hey, KB! :D

xD' Poor guy probably wants nothing to do with me and the others after Hope. Alas, you got trolled through no fault of your own. .w.;

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Who besides Eddie is going to my tournament this weekend?

We are expecting another 40 man tournament at least.

$5 entry, and I do help with gas money if that's an issue. Holla at ya boy.

:yeahboi:

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
So, for my summer quarter, I might take online classes and just stay in Cleveland instead of spending my summer in the 'burgh.

Yay <3

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
So, for my summer quarter, I might take online classes and just stay in Cleveland instead of spending my summer in the 'burgh.

Yay <3
Hype! We could totally co-host something if you want. I think that would be a better way for me to start out than just hosting something on my own. Besides...we are the King and Queen of NEOH after all, and we both love Dynasty Warriors. I see huge potential for a series-related infrastructure there.

:phone:

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
For sure!!!!!
Plus, I really want to host a Midwest regional. Anyone in NEOH can help out...and ofc I was thinking of asking you to help since you are a big part of this scene!!!

Omg the dynasty theme for a tourney would be so freaking majestic with our titles xD
Holycrap
Now I'm really hyped.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Welcome welcome!

Well, KB and I are talking to hopefully set something up...be it a tourney series, a regional, or maybe both!
Who knows. We're pretty sporadic and most of us are away at school or work xD But when we actually do stuff, most of us show up and its a great time :D

HariKyuubi

Smash Journeyman
In spring I might try to host a few outdoor Smashfests (don't ask how it works, but it does). I have to see if I can or not... I think there's a pretty good shot. But yeah, combined with what Lokii and KB are doing, it seems like there'll be plenty to do over the summer. ...Hopefully.

Edit: OH OH OH YOU GUYS SHOULD DO A SERIES. :D

ZTD | TECHnology

Dear NEOH:

Michigan misses you. Our last tournament ended up being a huge success once again but we wish we had some out of state people in attendance. And that is why I am here. Phoenix Saga 3 is coming up and we would like to get more people attending this. This tournament will be MK legal, $10 entry with Apex Ruleset. The $10 entry is meant to attract more out of state people <3. As always, we would love to have you guys and we will help with gas again if you would like. We're trying to expand the series and we would love your support. We are currently voting on the date for the next event. Please visit my tournament page and let me know if you guys are interested. :)

- TC

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=313653&page=173

solecalibur

Smash Master
Lokii are you able to use your old venue again? If not I can call the card shop I hosted tym at. Also need a couple things to appeal to oot players if we want to attract an audience.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Idk
The youth group lady is really flaky
I might just go to her office on Friday, in all honesty
Then she can't get awayyy >:D yaaaaay hahaha

Also, I'm coming home friday and will be able to have people over for smash and hanging out <3 If anyone else is home, you should stop by! I miss my NEOH family

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Hey Sole can you text me the card shop guy's number when you get a chance? I remember having a discussion with him about hosting sometime after tym was done and he seemed to love the idea, but I lost his number lol.

M@v

Subarashii!
I had 2 weekends I could get the venue. The one weekend I had 2 exams the next week, one being Monday.

So the the other weekend(the 24th) was a no brainer for me.

In speaking of cons, I should probably try to make it to one. I would probably like cosplaying too, but meh.

ZTD | TECHnology

What a shame I have to compete with another URC member but:

Phoenix Saga 3 is the same weekend. Ally and MLG confirmed. 38 entrants is the average for the series right now. We're working on making this the biggest one yet. MK legal, $10 entry, and Apex Stagelist. Not too far from you folks either. Hope to see you folks there.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=31365

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
Anyone interested in going to GameFest at the Smithsonian, let me know: Link

Also plugging my new blog if anyone wants to check that out, get an avatar like mine, or see my amateurish Photoshop work: Link :p

Blue Rogue

Smash Ace
NNID
ValiantVyse
3DS FC
4527-9345-8740
"9th Touhou Character Popularity Contest"
1. Reimu 2. Alice 3. Sakuya 4. Remilia 5. Marisa
Good job guys
except I'm forever second place DAMN YOU SUYON
oh and is Suyon trolling me or did the k-on movie come out? sole?

Suyon

Smash Lord

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Just being a good supervisor or manager or w/e man. Back to these galges and SC2
I'm not doing any trolling. None of this is even intentional man. It just so happens to be very convenient for me. Just search hard for it ;D

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Since Blue Rogue requested it.
It says, Omedetou which means congratulations.
What Blue says
>;||||||
"congrats"
NO **** 2nd PLACE

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Hey are any of you playing Soul Calibur V by any chance? That game and Marvel both have me hookeddddddddddd.

Top Bottom