• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEOH Thread - OP updated what?????

HariKyuubi

Smash Journeyman
Sooo... I'm gonna try and ask when I can use the park, but I'll probably need to suggest a specific date ahead of time...

In that case, I'm gonna ask you guys two questions. First, what days of the week are you all most likely to attend a Smashfest? And secondly, what kind of weather are you willing to tolerate? We're gonna be getting a cold front next week... Which I think is good, unless it's raining.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Double post for great justice!

Well, since NEOH was unable to go to PS for various personal reasons, I was wondering if anyone would like to have a Smashfest tonight at my place. My dad said he'd buy a pizza and that him and my mom were going out tonight, so we can use the upstairs TV + ps3 combo for blazblue or mvc. Jus lemme know c:
Tell me if you can/can't by texting 440-725-0079 and I'll send the address and further info c:

:phone:

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
I figured out why no one wants to play Brawl with me. (well I was actually told why) I'm boring to play in friendlies....
Even though I'm entirely open to play whatever rules or anything. I guess I'm just a try hard..... I mean, if I not supposed to care about winning or losing in non tourney matches, maybe I should just start flipping coins against each people for fun....

Suyon

Smash Lord
Sweet, thanks Lokkeh!
Last night was fun....we should do that more....More animes and some side games!
I may not send that email tonight since it's pretty hectic here lol. Have to find out if my schedules are actually required or not and seeing what to take lol....
So I got this "anime radio recorder" app....i may be slow in these things but lol. Interesting and the first music I got from it was the OP of Blazblue.
Also I saw Beegs and Bead. Life is great

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
I figured out why no one wants to play Brawl with me. (well I was actually told why) I'm boring to play in friendlies....
Even though I'm entirely open to play whatever rules or anything. I guess I'm just a try hard..... I mean, if I not supposed to care about winning or losing in non tourney matches, maybe I should just start flipping coins against each people for fun....
Drive up here and play me :)

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
MI is so far though........ :(

everyone wanting to have a smashfest, throw out some dates.... I'll let you know if I work them. I'm trying to play.

Any news on tournies???

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Wednesday maybe
Talking with Fro. Said he's gonna be in town and might be able to stop by Wednesday. Anyone interested?

Also asking about the regional venue TONIGHTTTT
If anyone else wants the viva espana venue from last year, shoot me a text tonight.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I'll try and show to the fest, but first I'd have to get some confirmation that everyone else didn't bail out again lol.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Lol I'll keep you posted rofl
A lot of people are at school ATM.....so yeahhhh

Also....throw out some july/August dates....GOT THE VENUE

links24

Smash Ace
soooo uuuhhhhh yea i guess its about time i told ppl. i dont really play smash all the much so imma just be a smashboards lurker lol was fun and stuff but life is gettin in the way of me playin so yea im out lol also all you guys should play league that is all.

~links

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
21st of July and 4th of August sound pretty snazzy....i like those dates so far.

anyone else like those dates (other than jiffy rofl)

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
soooo uuuhhhhh yea i guess its about time i told ppl. i dont really play smash all the much so imma just be a smashboards lurker lol was fun and stuff but life is gettin in the way of me playin so yea im out lol also all you guys should play league that is all.

~links
Legit, legit. League is boring tho LOL.

Suyon

Smash Lord
But that dream team man.............

Spring line up for anime looks amazing....
Reki Kawahara is just simply amazing...
Really sad that Nichibros is over, but it was just amazing...

And right now...I feel like I have something that I can pursue now as a goal. I just hope I don't look away from that path now.

BeanBurrito

Smash Cadet
Hey NEOH! I'm new to the smash scene, but I'm really eager to find more people to play! I'm in college in Dayton now, but hopefully I'll be able to come to NEOH events over summer!
Oh hey, good idea Aesir. I should get on that.

Tag: Bean
Username: Bean Burrito
City: Twinsburg
Main: DK
Drive: Yes
Active

links24

Smash Ace
hey jiffy or blue which ever reads this 1st get in contact with me (jiffy get blue to call me or KB if he wants to go to chi's tourney this weekend) yea get in contact with me or kb...jiffy im counting on you lol

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I have room for two people (that I already know) in my car for Vengeance. Who would like to take the trip? I charge reasonably for gas. First come first serve.

BioDG

Smash Ace
Every time I see this thread

I think of this guy

and occasionally this guy

then I'm like oh lol this is ohio

M@v

Subarashii!
So like Pittsburgh and NEOH should team up for an amazing Brawl/Melee tourney. I know people want it. :)

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
So like Pittsburgh and NEOH should team up for an amazing Brawl/Melee tourney. I know people want it. :)
Lokii is working on a tourney in NEOH. Idk what games she has in mind besides Brawl though.

Also, Lokii... that dodgeball during the tourney was the best break ever. I was thinking about it today. We need to do it again!!

sole and EddieG.... How is that place in Warren doing btw? I thought it was you two talking about using it as a venue for a tourney. Maybe we'll have 2 seperate tournies sometime soon?

I'd love to host a tourney here in Canton, I just don't know where to begin looking for a venue.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
I'm for sure gonna do dodgeball again. Outside this time I hope

And we will have melee as well. Vudujin and Carroll have agreed to help me with the melee side of things : o

HariKyuubi

Smash Journeyman
YES to NEOH+Pittsburgh. You could totally host it in Youngstown. ;3 Right inbetween the two regions. Yeah. There are a few good venue locations around here I've been looking into myself.

And YES to dodgeball as well. :D

Top Bottom