• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEOH Thread - OP updated what?????

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Might end up going to TC's tourney of i can. Dad said no tekko since he can only get me for break that Friday (22 d or 23rd iirc)
Anyone else going? If I can go I'll probs need a ride. I will ofc chip in for gas n such. But idk if I can go. 10% sure

:phone:

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
We will try to get some NEOH attendance. I'm home for spring break, so I will def be doin my job to try and hype NEOH and get them to go to stuff

And maybe the brawl players from the burgh

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Good **** TC x3

Yaaaay chister!!

Also, my dad basically gave me the okay to go x3 anyone in NEOH willing to help a sister out? Attempting to hitch a ride out thar

D

Deleted member

Who's going to Vengeance?

I'm going to do my best to make it out to Cinci that weekend.

Suyon

Smash Lord
Probably not seeing how I'm thinking you guys will be in class and no one from NEOH will drive down to Cinci with adding the fact that being there for 3 days and test on Monday would be a bad idea.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
I'm celebrating mah sister's birthday and mah birthday that weekend...so i'm not going. I'm gonna be concert going instead. Goodnight City Lights <3 Me gustaaaa <3 Best Cleveland band <3

clowsui

Smash Legend
Probably not seeing how I'm thinking you guys will be in class and no one from NEOH will drive down to Cinci with adding the fact that being there for 3 days and test on Monday would be a bad idea.
The tournament's only one day + Hilt and I will probably be done @ 9 pm lol

HariKyuubi

Smash Journeyman
Oh, hey, spring weather's finally starting to set in. I haven't forgotten about those outdoor Smashfests I had in mind... I'll check to see if I'm allowed to use the pavilion for this, and if I can then I might be able to host those pretty soon. I hope you guys will want to come~ ^w^

D

Deleted member

An outdoor smashfest really does sound like it could be fun. Just name the date when you have everything sorted out.

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
Oh, hey, spring weather's finally starting to set in. I haven't forgotten about those outdoor Smashfests I had in mind... I'll check to see if I'm allowed to use the pavilion for this, and if I can then I might be able to host those pretty soon. I hope you guys will want to come~ ^w^
This sounds like a lot of fun. I'll make it if I can.

I wanna have a smashfest too (or even a tourney) sometime this year.

I'm rather mad because the only forseeable tournies I can go to are more than 5 1/2 hours away. I know there are a few tournies closer, (2 hours is the closest one, most are at least 4 hours away) but I work and can't call off like that.

That impromptu smashfest over Christmas break that had 20 people really showed me there's people wanting to play and/or hang out. That had 5 days notice... What could we get here in NEOH with more time and advertisement of it?!?

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Jiffy, please do
And hari that sounds funnnn

Jiffy, NEOH is gonna rock the tourney scene this year. I want to host a regional, kb has the dynasty tournament, you wanna host

I'm excited. We are showing signs of life again <3

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Comin home the weekend of phoenix saga (anyone have 2 extra car spots????) until April 1st. Anyone wanna play smash?

Suyon

Smash Lord
I'm caught up on Another.

Anime Final Destination.
Good right?!

Home for two weeks what is NEOH up to?
Why you guys get 2 week break? I only have this one week!

Also that Persona 4 Arena game =|
Looks like I have to get it even though I don't since it's an actual sequel... Maybe YouTube will save me though. But the anime is coming to an end ;-;
Next Scent: The World is Full of ****

I will get all trophies in SKYRIM TONIGHT!!! Yes I am a complete moron in even doing this and I myself can't believe it. But I can finally play Tales of Graces then and get all trophies in that then!

Going to Orlando though tomorrow till Wednesday

HariKyuubi

Smash Journeyman
Oh hey, good idea Aesir. I should get on that.

Tag: Hari
Username: HariKyuubi
City: Youngstown
Main: Pit / Sub(s): Toon Link/Marth/Doubles Ness
Drive: Not yet, but soon.
Active

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
Hari... you live in the same town as Dempt...
you should try playing with him sometime, as he's one of the better players in ohio...

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
I'll add you two ASAP
Maybe I'll revamp the thread o 3o

Btw anyone have 2 extra car spaces to Phoenix Saga? I am trying to make driving myself a last resort since my parents probably don't want me driving that far the day after I get home for break xP and my bud jake will probably be joinin me as well

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
KB, we should like push-up contest or something next time, or even a pull-up contest?
I heard through the grapevine you are getting jacked.

:)

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Lol, not exactly jacked but I have been dropping some pounds and getting a little mire fit. I'll wait until I'm actually jacked to accept that challenge. :)

Top Bottom