• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEOH Thread - OP updated what?????

HariKyuubi

Smash Journeyman
owo; I know, right? I have almost twenty of them. It was sooo addicting.

I'm pretty sure they're stickers, actually. Try it, see if it works.

M@v

Subarashii!
Anyone from the midwest happen to be making the trip out to SKTAR the week before RAGE? Col and I are looking to split a hotel room at the best western at least saturday and Sunday, possibly Friday if theres enough interest.

FlyingFrenchman

Smash Apprentice
Hi NEOH.

I moved to Cleveland Heights last week from Columbus. I know I've seen a lot of you around Columbus and Cinci tournaments.

I'm really out of practice with brawl, but I'll almost always play. I'm also always looking for more people to play LoL or boardgames with, and am trying to get into a few more traditional fighters.

Tag: FlyingFrenchman
Username: FlyingFrenchman
City: Cleveland Heights
Contact via PM
AIM: SirConvalescent
Steam: FlyingFrenchman (http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197992595162)
Main: DK / dabbles with others.

Active

Sweet™

Smash Famous @PennStateSweet #SweetNation
Premium
Hi NEOH.

I moved to Cleveland Heights last week from Columbus. I know I've seen a lot of you around Columbus and Cinci tournaments.

I'm really out of practice with brawl, but I'll almost always play. I'm also always looking for more people to play LoL or boardgames with, and am trying to get into a few more traditional fighters.

Tag: FlyingFrenchman
Username: FlyingFrenchman
City: Cleveland Heights
Contact via PM
AIM: SirConvalescent
Steam: FlyingFrenchman (http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197992595162)
Main: DK / dabbles with others.

Active
You should play melee.

:>

FlyingFrenchman

Smash Apprentice
You should play melee.

:>
I'm awful at melee. I was living in Zanesville when I used to play it, and there were about three people I knew who played. Nobody knew what wave dashing or l-cancelling was.

I honestly do think that melee is a better competitive game than brawl though, and while I've tried to play it, I failed pretty miserably (although, I should have tried to get Pat to play with me a lot more when I was living with him in Columbus). If you have the patience to play melee or project M with me while I catch up, I would at least be down for trying.

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
awww yeah, cool Frenchmen. We'll have to get something together here sometime but RAGE is in 2 weeks, you gotta make it there!!!

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Looool hi Bio. Sup?

Hi Frenchman :o come to rageeeeeee

I agree. Someone hostttttt
Lokii be workin and taking classes, and doesn't feel like planning anything more before rage. Can't come soon enough

:phone:

Sweet™

Smash Famous @PennStateSweet #SweetNation
Premium
I believe Dempt is having a LOT of people over Friday the 20th, then having everyone go to RAGE the following morning. I'll see if I can get him to comment...

Suyon

Smash Lord
King, does that mean you're going to host one sometime before or implying that someone should host one before? I may host a smashfest this week either Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday. This is highly unlikely so don't expect anything please.
Lokii, how many classes are you taking? I'm taking four classes in the summer now =x.

Side note: Life is amazing now. Sword Art Online is finally an ANIME YES. And no it did not copy .hack// at all seeing how they were both made at the same time. Also the same creator of Accel World <3.
Another note. Guys should read the visual novel MuvLuv Alternative. One of the most amazing story that I have ever read/watch/played to date. No joke.

Suyon

Smash Lord
Ah, okay. Do you still live in Twinsburg? We can still have some small smashfest. Or if you're capable we should have fun wifi time again.

King~

Smash Champion
i do still live in twinsburg just in my own apartment, we can do wifi actually cause i was planning on getting my wii today and seeing how time warner "fastest" internet is for brawl

Suyon

Smash Lord
I don't live in Twinsburg.
I just talked to my parents. They said no, reason beings are it's sudden, you guys are very very very loud, and some people that I don't know may show up and that displeases them.

Welp, now I'm just going to wait for KB to host one now since I remember him always posting about new place and will hold smashfest regularly or tournaments, one of the two.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Someone should totally host next week c: jus sayin

(who knows maybe I'll even host if I magically find time)

Also I'm taking online physics ATM Suyon. I have to turn in a bajillion things a week and I am not pleased

Suyon

Smash Lord
I'm taking
Calculus 2. Horrible teacher and it's online, failing miserably and worried I may not pass which will affect my school year by a whole year or two.
Macroeconomics hybrid
American History before 1877 online
American history after 1877 online
I guess self study Japanese for placement test since I'm transferring even though I have credits.
So don't take more than 2 classes people.
Study time then lots of visual novel time. _φ(・_・

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
IN PREPARATION FOR RAGE!!!!!
Helen and I are once again going to host a smashfest at our house here in Canton on Tuesday.

Smashfest at Jiffy and Rikku's

3034 19th St. NW
Canton, OH. 44708

Tuesday. July 17th, 2012.
5:00PM til whenever. (maybe midnight or later)

Attendees:
Auspher
Blue Rogue
Jiffy
Rikku
Lokii

Let me know if you can come.
Any questions?? Post here.

Top Bottom