• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEOH Thread - OP updated what?????

M@v

Subarashii!
Shugo and my pools at sktar. They are basically mini brackets: whoever places top 4 gets out:

Me:

Shugo:

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
Attendees so far for Tuesday are:

Auspher
Blue Rogue
Jiffy
Rikku
Lokii
Bjorn
BeanBurrito
RedBeefBaron
Frenchmen?

I'll probably supply some soft drinks like last time.
Setups would be appreciated.

Let me know! :)

Suyon

Smash Lord
Well you would be able to pay for gas right?

Just want to know when you're free to go? I would like to get there by 5. This will also include others that will also want to plan a carpool as well. With people I know hopefully
:phone:

Suyon

Smash Lord
No one to car pool with, Hari?
Well, King with Links it would now be 5 +- 1. I would also appreciate it if you would come to my house as well.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Denzi and I will probably bring cards/I'll probably bring laptop for ygo and maybe league cuz I need to learn how to play

Can't wait c:

Suyon

Smash Lord
Just playing cards? And what is ygo? It's not yu-gi-oh I assume. Do you guys also want to carpool? If not then I'll just leave my situation as it is then.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Yugioh cards
And yeah ygo is yugioh xD
I could bring playing cards :o

Idk. Ill talk to Denzi

Btw jiffy Denzi be comin too

Suyon

Smash Lord
It'll be 5 people total in a sedan. So if space is an issue then reconsider. Also, it would be preferable if you come to my house as well and wanting to get there early. Guess I should bring my 04 deck. If I can even find it.

Well I do not know if it is confirmed or not but maybe I'm teaming with Links to revive, Team Dream Team. If he's so bad and rusty I will not even bother doing teams at all since I wasn't even planning on doing teams now.

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
Auspher
Blue Rogue
Jiffy
Rikku
Lokii
BeanBurrito
RedBeefBaron
Denzi
King~
Suyon
Frenchman?

It's getting pretty big!!
The house doesn't have numbers on it, but it's a small golden brick raised ranch.

Any questions call 330-323-3838.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Hey NEOH c: we should celebrate RAGE this week! Smashfest/hangout at my place maybe? I have a fire pit and we can make smores n stuff c:

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
I'll be going to see Batman but I'm open to driving up afterwards. I'll probably be alone though, Helen has to work tomorrow morning.

Top Bottom