• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEOH Thread - OP updated what?????

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Some of the yes's/maybes so far are:
Denzi, Avion, Blimp, Bead, Suyon, and you.
Idk about Sole, but i'll keep harassing him
That's all ive heard back from though

M@v

Subarashii!
DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND MY CONTROL, HOPE 5 IS POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!

Apparently here was a screwup with the paperwork when I first reserved the venue, so it never actually got reserved. Then, the venue got reserved for someone else. I first thought something was wrong when I never got a call from the venue; they usually call me the week before to figure out when I'm entering the venue. Please spread the word to others you know are attending; I dont want people showing up to a tournament thats not going to happen. I sincerely apologize for this everyone! I'll try to find a good weekend in to move this to. I have Fridays off, so I will try to make it happen in the fall.

UPDATE:
Carroll is going to host an improv melee tourney at his house to make up for this.
709 logan st
carnegie PA 15106

Hey guys. Just wanted to say that I wanna get back in to Smash. I'm returning back to Ohio Oct 2nd so if you guys are having Smashfest / Tournaments/ etc, please let me know. I've been playing against Florida guys in Melee / Project M but not Brawl. I'm probably gonna get my *** kicked for awhile but I just wanted to make this post so I can get updated again like the good old days.

P.S - Miss you guys.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Hey Cory. Freaking come to Pittsburgh when you get back. Hang with naka an me and eat primanti's cus delicious sammiches o u o

:phone:

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Loooool
Homestucks
I havent read since like....Act 6 Intermission 1. Oh maaaaaan.

Would go, but I believe I am going to Detroit maybe hopefully that weekend.
Roommates are really awesome homestuck cosplayers though. But they are PA and probably want to stay in Pittsburgh to do homework.

M@v

Subarashii!
Hey guys. We finally came to an agreement with Philly/southeast PA, and we are officially splitting PA into 2 new regions: Philly/south jersey, and West/Central PA. Some of you know I've been pushing for something like this for months now, and I'm extremely excited :)

Kudelka

Smash Rookie
Hello everyone! I just moved to Ohio from SoCal about a month ago and it's been quite an adjustment to say the least, but very pleasant so far. I am new to Smashboards but no stranger to competitive Smash, AllisBrawl has been my go-to site for all West Coast related stuff but I figured it would be easier to get in touch with the local scene on here. Perhaps we can all get some games in sometime. :)

Kudelka

Smash Rookie
Not at all, I play Melee too. I've had chances to practice with some of the WC guys so I am pretty familiar with the game.

Sweet™

Smash Famous @PennStateSweet #SweetNation
Premium
Any big names of people you played with?
I'm from the North-Eastern-most county in Ohio, Ashtabula, but at the moment am at college just across the PA border.

I go back to Ashtabula often. My friend and I are always looking for people to play with.

Welcome to North East Ohio. :D

Kudelka

Smash Rookie
Hmm they were very brief periods of time at some tournaments...Lucky, Mango, DSF, Silent Spectre back when he still played frequently and a few others, I've played them all before.

And thank you! I'm excited to meet some new faces. :)

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Hi Kudelka C:
Another ZSS main I see? xD We've been finding a lot of ZSS mains nowadays in the midwest.

I'm Lokii. I'm one of the Brawl TOs from Cleveland. During the school year, I live in Pittsburgh, but I come home often enough. Plus, Pittsburgh melee and NEOH melee are good friends....so always an excuse to be in the area.

I wanna hold a smashfest sometime soon, so I'll keep you posted on that :D

Sweet, youre at PSU Erie? Mom went their before transferring to main campus, and I have a few family friends there xD Mom's fam is from Erie...so I used to go out there a lot xD

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Haha maybe
Haven't mm'd since the last fest with jiffy

.....I don't think I've even played this game much since then o___o;
I blame league > u >;;;;

:phone:

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
I use Katarina, Diana, Ashe, Morgana (idk if I like her yet), and working on getting Ahri because she is way too fun.

You??

Top Bottom