• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEOH Thread - OP updated what?????

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
k, the house is a small yellow brick raised ranch. I'll have the light on.
Park on the road please.

Any problems, 330-323-3838.

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
I want to thank all the people that showed for the smashfest. I hope you all had fun.

I didn't expect that many people. I'm actually really happy about it. We had 20 people! :)

solecalibur

Smash Master
I want to thank all the people that showed for the smashfest. I hope you all had fun.

I didn't expect that many people. I'm actually really happy about it. We had 20 people! :)
It was great to see old and new NEOH
Hope we can at least have one or two big meet ups like this per year

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Ah yeah, for NEOH (or people who are going to be at OU at the time) that aren't going to APEX, I know Keister is having an APEX viewing party that I think he'd be cool with letting more people chill at. If you can, you should try to head down/up.

solecalibur

Smash Master
Ah yeah, for NEOH (or people who are going to be at OU at the time) that aren't going to APEX, I know Keister is having an APEX viewing party that I think he'd be cool with letting more people chill at. If you can, you should try to head down/up.
Wish I could join but I dont wana go outta town after just settling in, Im sure we could do a chatroom sorta deal with C-bus while you guys are doing a viewing because Im sure I'll be watching this on the big screen at morton

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
Thanks for hosting that smashfest, Jiffy and Rikku. It was a lot of fun, and it was great to see all of ya who made it.

D

Deleted member

Wish I could join but I dont wana go outta town after just settling in, Im sure we could do a chatroom sorta deal with C-bus while you guys are doing a viewing because Im sure I'll be watching this on the big screen at morton
Yeah, I feel the same way.

You guys should come to Morton. :awesome:

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Thanks again Jiffy and Rikku x3 Had a blast, and it was great to see everyone x3 Nice seeing you out of staters :D Argent and Beegs, have safe trips back, and we'll miss you guiseeee!!!

P.S. Those FBI cookies were da bomb. Argent, your mommy makes awesome cookies x3

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
Lucas, while he's charging his Thunder...Smash, hit him with your Bat...of Lightning.

(Not sure if I made that reference work.)

solecalibur

Smash Master
Gratz to shugo makin it to bracket and beating da best zss

and losing the falco mirror to DEHF

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
Been busy for a while and kinda missed playing a bunch of people that night (argent im looking at you)
Sorry, man. I tried to play as many people as I could while I was there. Not my fault you didn't go downstairs where there was a TV open practically all night.

M@v

Subarashii!
I was quite possibly 1 game away from joining shugo in the bracket :3

If i won the game, would of been in a 3 way 2-2 tie for 2nd seed in my 2nd round pool. Who knows if i would of won the tie though lol.

Also I know I've brought this up before, but I really want to explore the option of officially combining Ohio and west pa( at least neoh and wpa) into one region in the midwest.

And unlike the last time I brought this up, Pittsburgh/state college is the only active scene anymore. Philly players mostly go to nj tourneys and most of them are inactive.

I think it would be pointless to do a top 5 ranking for just west pa because it would be completely dominated by people from Penn State.

HariKyuubi

Smash Journeyman
Hari approves of combining the two regions. I mean, I'm already right smack in the middle of both. :p But that's just me.

Oh, oh, oh, and thanks for the Smashfest guys. <3 Loved it.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
BEEGS
Come back
Right now.

So
uhm
Working on maybe potentially dontgetyourhopesupyetguise possibly having a tournament at that one venue I had before.
And maybe hyping it even more
And getting a buncha people from the midwest
and maybe make it a regional if I can get an allstar TO team to help me out and organize the shiz outta this (aka feed the OCD I might just have)

....maybe.

solecalibur

Smash Master
Can help if you need anything to get done and let us know when ur in town beegs, was occupied last smashfest

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
M@v, come to Columbus some day. Or... like, grab PA smash and bring them here (or down to Athens).

I actually really want to meet Pitt's Melee scene.

M@v

Subarashii!

Pittsburgh melee in a nutshell.

BEEGS
Come back
Right now.

So
uhm
Working on maybe potentially dontgetyourhopesupyetguise possibly having a tournament at that one venue I had before.
And maybe hyping it even more
And getting a buncha people from the midwest
and maybe make it a regional if I can get an allstar TO team to help me out and organize the shiz outta this (aka feed the OCD I might just have)

....maybe.
One of those all star TO's is from Pittsburgh. Its Carroll. :)

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Ok I'm texting him ASAP. He needs to be in on this.
Heck, he might get an additional role as an ambassador of hype xD
Da best as hype

Carroll said he would help
:phone:

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I can help you out with seeding and match calling/enforcing Lokii. Also, I forgot to text you back about what you brought up to me. I'll get back to you on that very soon; I've been so busy with setting up the new apartment lol.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Thanks guys!
Austin, I'll be sure to give you ambassador work :)
And s'all good Eddie!!~ congrats on the apartment btw!! X3 hope everything is going well!

:phone:

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
GIRLLLLLL.

Eric said he wants to go as well and might drive. So just keep that in mind.

Then I'ma take yo money.

$$

Also...LMFAOOOOO at your sig.

Top Bottom