• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEOH Thread - OP updated what?????

links24

Smash Ace
i had 2 but the 1st broke down and ive been working ever since to get it fixed >.>

edit: also count me out for the tourney i dont have enough gwap/dough/monies to affrod the trip only enough to enter XD maybe next time

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
And sardine-like cramped.

:phone:
So true.
Love laughing at rush hour traffic. WATCH AS I WALK TO DINNER OR CLASSES WHILE ALL OF YOU WAIT IN TRAFFIC. JUST WATCH.
That's what they get for almost running us over when we have right of way.

solecalibur

Smash Master
Car broke down, more on this tomorrow if i can fix it

(if you can help wheels go ASDKLFJSDKL:FJSDFKL:JSDfl;kasdjfl;kasdjcakl;sdcmal;sdkvmasdl;ifjasel;fkajmfakl;sdcmasdlk;cmasdl;vkajsdkl;fjasd;lfkjasdl;fkasjdclmasdoviwerjrlqkwerjtmlk;asdml;askdfjmoasdamsdkl;casdmio;fjeryioqejrtqlkefmls'dkjaiosdfjakfjasdkl;fjasdlk;cmasdlkcjqoweijrtioqwetjqlekrfjasdl;kfmasdlfkmasdl;fkjasdfkl;ajsdfl;kasjdf;alejiwo;qifmsadlkcmao;irvjqeorimvalk;sndfkl;fjasfakl;sdfjwoeimcasdkl;vjsadkl;fjasdfoi;sdjfpwerpsermengeoijrsodiafjsldkfjasdiofjsdfioajsdflkasdjvnxlkgneowirtjqweirokl;aklsdjfaskl;dfjasd;klfjasdiofjqwelckmasdlckjasdfklqwoeijrlkjas;lrkqjwe;rlkj when they turn round)

King~

Smash Champion
question, did any of you guys want to go to apex? cause im pretty sure ill be in town for it and would be down to help someone drive(not taking my car again since no one else knows stick)

if not ill just fly, last opprotunity for this, im not travelling for nationals anymore after this

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
So I might need a ride to /HOPE (lolwhut?)

Denzi might not be able to come (he was my ride home), so I might have to come home Friday due to the fact thats when my dad can get me
So if anyone is willing to drag Lokii back to the city she JUST left, lemme know :'D

Nevermind Denzi got everything squared away. Wooo

M@v

Subarashii!
So I might need a ride to /HOPE (lolwhut?)

Denzi might not be able to come (he was my ride home), so I might have to come home Friday due to the fact thats when my dad can get me
So if anyone is willing to drag Lokii back to the city she JUST left, lemme know :'D

Nevermind Denzi got everything squared away. Wooo
Good to hear ^^

@ King. Let me know who all goes to APEX. As of now, Pittsburgh plans to be there in full force, melee and brawl included.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
What day would work best for having NEOH Christmasfest part 2?
Gotta talk to the parents to see if I'll be able to host or not.

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
I'll be back in Warren, OH visiting family for the holidays during the week after Christmas. Not sure if I will be there the entire week, but hopefully something's going on so I can visit at least. Maybe?

solecalibur

Smash Master
question, did any of you guys want to go to apex? cause im pretty sure ill be in town for it and would be down to help someone drive(not taking my car again since no one else knows stick)

if not ill just fly, last opprotunity for this, im not travelling for nationals anymore after this
you know im the greatest at stick

@argent cant wait keep us updated

D

Deleted member

Johns all around NEOH.

I don't think I will make it since nobody will ride with me.

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
I mean.... I would go; if I didn't have to work. I think that's Helens' main reason for not going since she has to work Monday morning.

See if Blue Rogue or Suyon want to go.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Heyy....what days work best for people?
Planning Christmasfest
It'll be the week before Christmas sometime.

I wanna start asking my parents when I can host, but I need to know what day works best for everyone.

also, same drill as last time: Tell me your favorite smash character in reply to the info PM i will be sending out.

Top Bottom