• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEOH Thread - OP updated what?????

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Reasons why NEOH should go to my tournament:

[COLLAPSE="Attendance List"]:146:ATTENDANCE LIST:146:

1. Tech_Chase - Ferndale :250:
2. Roller - Ann Arbor
3. AtotheZ - Woodhaven
4. Gifts - Richmond
5. Ryuts -Lake Orion
6. ORI_bro - West Bloomfield :094:
7. Xatic - Bay City
8. Coco - Bay City
9. MegaRobMan - Omaha, NE :250:
10. TOPIX - Flint (tentative)
11. Gio - Ann Arbor :yeahboi:
12. Apasher - Southfield
13. Sparta Kick - Alpena :250:
14. Oblivion - Alpena :250:
15. Red - Muskegon
16. Salty - Muskegon
17. Jawsome - Muskegon
18. Amity - Muskegon
19. Thugz - Ann Arbor
20. Mikey Lenetia - Washington Township (tentative)
21. Saiyuki - Ann Arbor
22. Zyth - Southfield
23. Ron - Southfield (tentative)
24. Tutu - Ypsilanti :250: (tentative)
25. LOE1: The Legend - Southfield
26. Rayquaza07 - Garden City :salt:
27. DRDN - Warren (tentative)
28. Van - Royal Oak (tentative)
29. PzO - Ypsilanti
30. JTsm - Ypsilanti
31. Mr.C - Ypsilanti (tentative)
32. Judge - Hamtramck :250: (tentative)
33. Shugo - Elyria, Ohio :250: (tentative)
34. Azure Kenny - Southfield :250:
35. What's The Point - Plymouth (tentative)
36. Zinoto - Ann Arbor
37. L_Cancel - Rockford (The embodiment of tentative)
38. Lordhelmet - Rockford :falcon: (tentative)
39. Juggleguy - Ann Arbor
40. Arc - Mount Pleasant
41. Goddy - East Lansing
42. Fishnax - Comstock Park (tentative)

(A player with a :250: by their name is a Power Ranked, or high ranking player of this state or another state/region. :094: doesnt mean anything; its just boss.)
[/COLLAPSE]
[COLLAPSE="Da Extras"]:146:TC'S PERKS:146:

The Tourney Virgin's Discount: Is this your first tournament in the Southeast MI region? Well, we wanna make this special for you. We're gonna soften the blow on your wallet and take 2 bucks off your venue fee so that you only pay 3. We love seeing new faces and we want to prove it.

The Traveler's Stipend: Traveling a long way and need a little help getting here? Well TC has got you covered. With these events, we usually have extra venue cash left over, so we wanna use a portion of that to help all you folks traveling from far north, west and everywhere in between. Interested? Holler at your TO today and see what we can work out.

Just for the Veterans: My high placing veterans..don't think I forgot about you guys either! For all those who place Top 8 at this event, they will entered into a raffle towards the end of the event. The winner of the raffle gets their singles fee completely paid for by yours truly for the next Tech_Chase run tournament. It pays to aim high ;)

:146:THIS MONTH'S $2 SIDE EVENT: ALLBRAWL:146:

- 4 Players per set
- Single Elimination
- All Stages On Set On Random
- All Characters Random
- Top 2 players Advance
- All Items on set to Medium
- First Player to win 2 matches moves ahead
- 2nd person to advance is decided in the order of: Match wins, lives left in last match, most kills in last match
[/collapse]

:146:WE'RE ALSO HAVING A SMASH 64 SETUP:146:

[COLLAPSE="Most importantly:"]

So Eddie can lose some money to me. HYPE.[/COLLAPSE]

Click my sig yo.

- TC

solecalibur

Smash Master
blue you get sonic generations yet? its actually fun to play surprisingly

@tech havnt gone to a lot of smash tounrys as of late, we'll c since i normally love MI tounrys

D

Deleted member

I might go. Planning on going to Pittsburgh as well.

Kiest's is stil up in the air.

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
blue you get sonic generations yet? its actually fun to play surprisingly

@tech havnt gone to a lot of smash tounrys as of late, we'll c since i normally love MI tounrys
you're going, you just didn't know it.

Well.....
hmmmmm I think I get 2 of the 3 perks, 1st tourney in Southeast MI and the Traveler's stipend.

Suyon, Blue Rogue, Rikku, Jiffy and solecalbur. Sounds great honestly. And it gives NEOH our 4 Wario players for the potential crew. Get ***** in the ditto. :)

Austin can come too... sole's tourney van?

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Yaay Auspher!!~
Other people should join him and come to Pittsburgh o wo

And Tech, I wanna go so bad ; ___; But finals weeeek ughhhh > x<

ZTD | TECHnology

Bring 4 Warios...and a crew WILL happen (unless stupid **** on our end happens but we have at least 3 Warioc confirmed)

And we would love to have you guys! This event just keeps gaining momentum on the hype train so its definitely worth checking out.

$5 Entry as well for those of you iffy about money and such. And I'll definitely help with gas if need be (Traveler's Stipend). So let us know when some confirmation happens.

Oh PS: just bought Sonic Generations...its...what ive been waiting for in a Sonic game. :)

:phone:

D

Deleted member

$5 entry? Damn...I might do doubles, too.

And I hate you Roller.
<3

ZTD | TECHnology

Okay so lets recap:

You guys travel the same distance to some tournaments IN YOUR STATE.

The entire tournament will cost you 17 DOLLARS MAX. ($2 side event, venue and both events) That's a damn good deal.

There will be great players here and this is the perfect way to get some legit practice before Apex since we're using the same ruleset.

Im offering discounts on gas and some of you will get discounted venue!

Giveaway raffle :D

Illnois is possibly attending.

You guys need to come to this. I'm doing all I can to make this the best event possible for everyone.

:bee:

Blue Rogue

Smash Ace
NNID
ValiantVyse
3DS FC
4527-9345-8740
king it looks like sonic 1 hard mode if it was on gamegear lol..
and yeah I liked what I played of Generations, except last boss was like wtf am i doing

M@v

Subarashii!
Okay so lets recap:

You guys travel the same distance to some tournaments IN YOUR STATE.

The entire tournament will cost you 17 DOLLARS MAX. ($2 side event, venue and both events) That's a damn good deal.

There will be great players here and this is the perfect way to get some legit practice before Apex since we're using the same ruleset.

Im offering discounts on gas and some of you will get discounted venue!

Giveaway raffle :D

Illnois is possibly attending.

You guys need to come to this. I'm doing all I can to make this the best event possible for everyone.

:bee:

They just like me better, so I don't have to lobby as much to get neoh to come to my tourneys.

but seriously good luck with the event!

ZTD | TECHnology

They just like me better, so I don't have to lobby as much to get neoh to come to my tourneys.

but seriously good luck with the event!
Screw you, I'm not coming to the next /HOPE!

Actually I'm coming. See ya in a few weeks ! <3

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
KB i just watched your sig like 3 times lol. Also KB you and NEOH better come to Phoenix Saga, we still need to do our SiiS6 mms still :3

M@v

Subarashii!
KB, next time we see each other, Marth ditto mm me :)

Also, blue rogue / shugo , are either of you confirmed for hope4? I really want to team with both of you.

Especially blue because I also owe you from viva espana. I didn't know you were looking for a teammate :3.

Blue Rogue

Smash Ace
NNID
ValiantVyse
3DS FC
4527-9345-8740
Uh, I'm kinda sure I wasn't then...
And as always if someone drives I'll go, I think I would already have teams planned out though...

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
NEOH better come >:0 The tourney is gonna be hype. Especially since I haven't talked to a lot of you since SiiS6 :c

D

Deleted member

Thinkin about it, jiffy should give me a ride >_>
I'll probably be riding with him, along with Blue Rogue and Helen. That would make a full car with you, unless he had another person planned. Doubt it, though.

Also, he wants to drive to your house Friday night, sleep over, and then leave for the tourney in the morning. Just thought I'd let you know since Helen told me he hadn't mentioned it to you, lol.

ZTD | TECHnology

I'll probably be riding with him, along with Blue Rogue and Helen. That would make a full car with you, unless he had another person planned. Doubt it, though.

Also, he wants to drive to your house Friday night, sleep over, and then leave for the tourney in the morning. Just thought I'd let you know since Helen told me he hadn't mentioned it to you, lol.
So you guys ARE going? :D

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
Thinkin about it, jiffy should give me a ride >_>
A few things, Suyon is coming. I talked to him about this tourney way back when. If he still wants to go...

Idk if I want to drive my car all the way up to MI and back. My car is starting to get alot of miles on it.... Helen, maybe her shiny car can get some tourney miles lol. Or just drive to soles, and take a car from there. (like sole's tourney van) *hint* *hint* Maybe someone could drive that van so you don't have to drive, we can make it a one car trip that way. :)

Let's get this **** done. I'm hype about my first actual MI tourney. The Wario crew battle I want to have. They're underestimating us. Wario is a troll character and it's gonna take more than MI's :yeahboi: to beat us.

would need a ride also lol
maybe

I told sole he's going, he just doesn't know it yet. The minor details, he didn't need to know.
I mean I'm just kidding but hypothetically speaking this would be the best and most sound plan to take for the group. Potentially one car, nice split in gas money, (we're coming for your gas money too TC.... greedy wah haha)

Even if we have to take two cars, sole's place would be a good meeting place as its on the way for everyone in NEOH.
Suyon had talked about letting us spend the night on Friday but if we could get 45 minutes closer, it would probably be best.

lol, these are just some of the thoughts going through my head.
I need need need need need to know what works for people. So.... speak.

Top Bottom