• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEOH Thread - OP updated what?????

clowsui

Smash Legend
oh lmao

welll shugo will probably just pass the planning onto me l0l

you guys are gonna leave sat morning and stay @ quivo's sat night

you guys'd get quivo on the way there too ofc

clowsui

Smash Legend
blue just get to links' house, you're in on this. shugbum's getting you guys sat morning so i guess get to links' fri night? y'all need to be at the venue by 11:00 or 11:30 so ya

bring monies for gas

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Yooooo NEOH.

You guys should go to this:

The Phoenix Saga Pt.1

Check the second post for all the perks and the side event we will be having :) And if you check the attendance, this is looking like the one of the best MI events this year. Definitely worth checking out if you've got nothing going on that weekend. Also we're running this under Apex's stagelist so it'll be good practice for those of you going. Shugo....Blue Rogue....KBeezy....I'm looking at y'all sexy mofos.

:yeahboi:

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
So...I get home a little early for Thanksgiving break . w. Break is supposed to start wednesday, but I don't have classes on tuesday, so im coming home monday night. Anyone up for smash/random day of hanging out tuesday or wednesday? :o

solecalibur

Smash Master
@lokii doesnt think I'll be home, if i am sure why not
@Links not going to cinci if i provide an excuse auspher will jump in and give a me counter argument as always

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Cool! And Sole, we need to seriously hang during Christmas break with Shugo, Erica, and Denzi. Like that one time. That was silly as all heck.

Also hi Bead. stop disappearing, punk.

D

Deleted member

Is there a Smashfest tonight? I'm thinking about coming. Cincinnati was too scared to house my Wolf, and he's craving blood.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Not at all, Qlaw.
I update that at least
...kind of >__>

And yeah, for anyone who wants to come over tonight, IMPROMPTU SMASHFEST AW YEAH <3
MSG me if you dont have my address or if you can't text me to get it~

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Sorry for absence (I get the feeling no one even cares tbh) but my pc fried. It are fixed.
What have folks been up to?
school. i can't wait for winter break lol.
how long has your pc been out?
Not at all, Qlaw.
I update that at least
...kind of >__>

And yeah, for anyone who wants to come over tonight, IMPROMPTU SMASHFEST AW YEAH <3
MSG me if you dont have my address or if you can't text me to get it~
i wish i had known/been able to go to improptu smashfest >.>

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Ended up not happening xD I just chilled and my mom made me leftover tacos! I like having other people cook for me ; w; I've missed that.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Yooooo NEOH.

You guys should go to this:

The Phoenix Saga Pt.1

Check the second post for all the perks and the side event we will be having :) And if you check the attendance, this is looking like the one of the best MI events this year. Definitely worth checking out if you've got nothing going on that weekend. Also we're running this under Apex's stagelist so it'll be good practice for those of you going. Shugo....Blue Rogue....KBeezy....I'm looking at y'all sexy mofos.

:yeahboi:

Quoting it cuz I can. Expected turnout is at least 30. Check out the attendance list and stuff. If you need help getting here, I'll be happy to oblige in whatever way I can.

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
See, I make one post in your tourney thread....

I honestly wouldn't mind going to this but its a bit aways. Things would have to be worked out.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Lol but there was no taco partyyyy
it was just leftovers i mooched off muh fam

also happy turkey day gobblegobble

M@v

Subarashii!
Loki brought this idea up to me monday, and I think it needs to happen. You neoh guys who come to hope need to learn what a primanti's sandwich is.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
So freaking true. Pirmanti's da bess o wo
If anyone has ever been to Panini's...it's kind of like their sammiches. Only a billion times better.

But yeah, NEOH, come to Hope.
And eat sammiches.

Top Bottom