• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEOH Thread - OP updated what?????

Asa

Smash Hero
I'll make it out for wednesday, and thursday too if you guys have another smashfest!

And I'm here for my grandma's 90th birthday :)

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
I didn't mean to get anyone worried or anything. The investigator is investigating my history to see if I'm trustworthy enough to get a security clearance with the government. My mother already talked to one of them. It's no big deal.

Asa

Smash Hero
so what time is the smashfest? address? and would shugo be able to come? O:

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
I wouldn't be able to make it Asa =( i have classes tomorrow, and i don't have a way there either ><.

Asa

Smash Hero
@thugz - yes its me, asadelta :)

@ shugo: what time do your classes end? I could probably give you a ride. If we can't get together wednesday, could I come over to your place?

:phone:

M@v

Subarashii!
Yeah, turns out when you work for a government job, they go and check every second of your life for back ground checks. Just part of the process.

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
Be nice if I could go to a smashfest :/....Me and jiggly are always without a reliable transport :'<.
I WON'T STAND FOR THIS! I SAY IT'S TIME FOR #OCCUPYNEOH! I DEMAND MORE LOCATIONS FOR FESTS/TOURNIES!
I'm bored....

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
South Euclid, near Mayfield Heights and Cleveland Heights. Jiggly's 5-10 miles west of me, a lil past my grandmother's, up in Cleveland Heights himself iirc...

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
Asa, are you gonna be around on Friday?

I'd rather do it on Friday again if possible.
Links, what you doing? Blue Rogue wants you down here to argue with him.

Let me know what is going on asap. I can host one today but my girlfriend works early in the morning on Thursday so that's kind of a bummer.

Asa

Smash Hero
so can we have a smashfest today and friday? O:

what is the address we'll be playing at?

and could i get a phone number?

links24

Smash Ace
im free after my classes and since im in the canton area already i coulda stopped by but if you rather have us friday i can deal.

well i guess i can now annouce my smashfest's ill have one tonight and thurs for ppl who wanna come to my house lol. my address is 1931 2nd St SW zip 44314 for ppls who need it i guess lol. Also it starts at 8:00PM since thats when i get outta school >.> if ya want my number to discuss things or stuffz just PM me. Oh also my crew comes over my house everyday so you dont have to worry bout it now being alot of people there i expect 5-6 ppl + anyone else that decides to come lol. KK im done hit me up on here for questions or on my phone w/e works for ya lol.

links24

Smash Ace
ok smashfest number 2 at my house tonight same info as before cept the start time is now 6 since i got out early today so lemme know if ya got any questions or somthin.

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
Asa....ME SENIOR. ME HAVE SCHOOL.
My computer afks while I'm away, so I will rarely answer before 3-4 PM :p
Links - Even if Asa offers to drive me, it'd take 50 minutes to get me there (maybe a bit more, dunno), and 50 minutes back. thats practically 2 hours right there. I'd be able to stay for 2...maybe 3 hours MAX. And tbh...I kinda wanna relax tonight, kinda tired for some reason >.>

Asa - If you end up not going to links, or if you have time before u leave to go to his place, lemme know on aim if u wanna swing over for a bit of smash or something...up to you mate.

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
Smashfest at my house tomorrow....
Starts at 5PM til whenever. (ended at 1:30 AM last week)

3034 19th St. NW
Canton, OH 44708

Attendees so far:
Jiffy
Rikku
links24
Blue Rogue

Hope to see you there.
Including you, Asa.

Asa

Smash Hero
i'll be there, jiffyboob!

and so will shugo-chan~

how many setups do you have?

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
We have 2 Brawl Setups. I have another TV/setup but it can only play GC or N64.

Attendees:
Jiffy
Rikku
links24
Blue Rogue
Asa
Shugo

:)

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
Why can it only play GC/N64?
----------------
I may go, but my biggest issue is 1) my brawl is hella rusty and 2) I would prefer to play melee with someone, but I dunno if anyone in that list is good at melee.... :x

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
Why can it only play GC/N64?
----------------
I may go, but my biggest issue is 1) my brawl is hella rusty and 2) I would prefer to play melee with someone, but I dunno if anyone in that list is good at melee.... :x
The 3rd TV is an old TV and it doesn't have AV hookups. The converter I have works for the GC and N64 since they use the same style plug in the back.

Idk if people will play melee. I'm open to playing it some but I can only speak for myself.

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
Well, by the time I get home at 3, if no one else has said they may be willing/will play melee...I may end up staying home. Also have a sneaking suspicion one of my IRL friends may end up coming over, cause he actually called my mother to see if I was coming (missed the school's transportation there)...so if that's remotely true, I'll HAVE to stay home. I'll make a post at 3 to let ya guys know...

Bead

Smash Ace
I dunno if I will be able to make it tonight. **** came up and unless I'm able to finish it early I won't be coming down =/

If I do I'll be able to bring a full setup w/ melee and N64 (on wii)

I'll let Links know if im going down for sure (cuz I only have his number anymore XD)

Asa

Smash Hero
hey guys, parents are being protective and ****, so i can't go >_>..

maybe sunday, i'll keep you guys posted.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Unfortunately this entire weekend will be booked for me. I'm in the process of looking for a place to move into and making all of the necessary arrangements/purchases that need to get done beforehand, sorry Asa.

But, if things go as planned, I will be getting my own place by next spring. Expect my activity level for this game to rise from then on. ^.^

P.S. Has anyone here tried out Dark Souls yet? I'm so hooked on it right now, lol.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
sunday i work sadly even if i had transportation.

Unfortunately this entire weekend will be booked for me. I'm in the process of looking for a place to move into and making all of the necessary arrangements/purchases that need to get done beforehand, sorry Asa.

But, if things go as planned, I will be getting my own place by next spring. Expect my activity level for this game to rise from then on. ^.^

P.S. Has anyone here tried out Dark Souls yet? I'm so hooked on it right now, lol.
Fei has it. Im mad jelly of the mofo. I'm currently sitting pretty on like....20-25 hours into Arkham City with only 35% or so done :3
i want to try dark souls.....but no money :(

HariKyuubi

Smash Journeyman
I really need to pay more attention to this thread. I should try and attend a few Smashfests so I can get decent practice in... :p

Aaaanyway, whenever the weather gets decent again, does anyone think it would be a good idea to have outdoor Smashfests? My house wouldn't really work, but there's a really nice park in the area with a pavilion that has a TON of outlets. Since there's a roof, really light rain wouldn't cause much of a problem. Still, I don't know... It couldn't be too hot or cold outside, and the place closes at 9. Other than that, it looks pretty good, and it could be nice to do something a little different. So, guys, is this a good idea or just plain silly? :3"

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
I really need to pay more attention to this thread. I should try and attend a few Smashfests so I can get decent practice in... :p

Aaaanyway, whenever the weather gets decent again, does anyone think it would be a good idea to have outdoor Smashfests? My house wouldn't really work, but there's a really nice park in the area with a pavilion that has a TON of outlets. Since there's a roof, really light rain wouldn't cause much of a problem. Still, I don't know... It couldn't be too hot or cold outside, and the place closes at 9. Other than that, it looks pretty good, and it could be nice to do something a little different. So, guys, is this a good idea or just plain silly? :3"
smashfest under a pavilion? sounds interesting. where is this park?

Top Bottom