• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEOH Thread - OP updated what?????

D

Deleted member

do u really at all? Its more fun to just hang out with the scene then really play it. I dont mind any smash in between but normally gets dull for me.
I've been playing on wifi because nobody IRL at OUGA will play with me. :(

solecalibur

Smash Master
honestly need more games in the line up but leaving smash up 4 an hr or two tops is best, im probly gonna take streetfighter away from the main screen also if i can help it.

solecalibur

Smash Master
I should learn that game one of these weekends lol

Also ppl need to get google + im getting sick of facebook already.

Bead

Smash Ace
Google + won't really pick up =/ It was "released" and was awesome but then Facebook was like,"Oh look at all these awesome ideas, let's implement them to our own social network and then claim them as our own"

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
wait for the new update facebook releases lololol. People are gonna ***** to no end.

Also, when sole gonna host an OUGA tourney?

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
Smashfest down here in Canton on Friday starting at 5PM.

3034 19th St. NW
Canton OH. 44708

Attendees so far:
Jiffy
Rikku
Blue
Brother
Suyon

Eventually given enough support and stuff I'd like to host a monthly tourney but we'll see how this works out first.

Also Austin: if you wana wifi sometime, just msg me about it or something. Sometimes Helen doesn't like playing Brawl against me because "I play like an ***."

solecalibur

Smash Master
wait for the new update facebook releases lololol. People are gonna ***** to no end.

Also, when sole gonna host an OUGA tourney?
Think kiester is trying to host a regional 4 streetfigher/MVC3 and smash sometime this December, Im not 100% sure but that is whats been really holding me back. (fall quarter most of my help is also in band at OU)

edit - jiffy isnt an only child?

Google + won't really pick up =/ It was "released" and was awesome but then Facebook was like,"Oh look at all these awesome ideas, let's implement them to our own social network and then claim them as our own"
In the mean time Im sticking to google+

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
Sorry I was MIA for so long. School/procrastination/other problems arose.
I'm 18. Thanks for the well wishes guys, I still read the forums >.< (Hint - I got like...2 or 3...from Auspher n Lokii. >=( )
-------------------
I'd be up for smashfests. REALLY don't have money for tournies...Course, I doubt I'll get to many. I still don't know of anyone who could provide transportation, and most of the hosters that haven't started college out of state or w/e are 30-40+ minutes from me if not farther.... :< I REALLY wanna do some brawl/melee too, I know im getting rusty >.<

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Sorry I was MIA for so long. School/procrastination/other problems arose.
I'm 18. Thanks for the well wishes guys, I still read the forums >.< (Hint - I got like...2 or 3...from Auspher n Lokii. >=( )
-------------------
I'd be up for smashfests. REALLY don't have money for tournies...Course, I doubt I'll get to many. I still don't know of anyone who could provide transportation, and most of the hosters that haven't started college out of state or w/e are 30-40+ minutes from me if not farther.... :< I REALLY wanna do some brawl/melee too, I know im getting rusty >.<
i think i sent you 2 lol

and yea thats my problem too especially since i recently became single and lost my tourney/smashfest transportation >.>

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
Aw jeez ya broke up with him? Sorry to hear! And yeah, sorry, forgot you did xD Speaking of which, if you can find transportation to hang out tomorrow, im up for smash :3....or SF...

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Aw jeez ya broke up with him? Sorry to hear! And yeah, sorry, forgot you did xD Speaking of which, if you can find transportation to hang out tomorrow, im up for smash :3....or SF...
ya it just wasn't working anymore.

i would come over tomorrow if i could but i have a paper to work on and dinner at my other friends house later that afternoon.

but we do have to hang again as i need someone to teach me MvC and SF lol

Asa

Smash Hero
Heyyy guys~

so, i'm asa! I came and visited the god kais (GOD KAIS!) before, but you may not remember me XD

anyway, i'll be getting into cleveland tuesday morning :) sooooo we should get together and smash!

my phone number is (808)286-3827

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
Oh? What are doing over in lil ol Cleveland? (Also what city/part of Cleveland will you be in, that'll tell us who is most likely to be able to hang with you...Not all of us have transportation/are close ^^;)

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
VA is cool. Really cool compared to Ohio I'm afraid. I've been to DC a few times, and that was pretty awesome. Job is better by far too. As for when I'll be back in town, that won't be until around Christmas. :/

I went to one tourney out here so far and got completely destroyed. Like smashed into the ground destroyed. But I've been pretty out of it. I lost interest for the most part. I got an Xbox and started playing a lot of other games. Also doesn't help that I'm way older than everyone else in MD/VA.

If anyone talks to my investigator, relax. They'll just be asking questions about me.

Asa

Smash Hero
Oh? What are doing over in lil ol Cleveland? (Also what city/part of Cleveland will you be in, that'll tell us who is most likely to be able to hang with you...Not all of us have transportation/are close ^^;)
Shaker heights!

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
We're not too far apart then, Asa! But you didn't answer why you'll be out here :p
-----------
Argent - Investigator...? I know you're doing government but...what is it you're doing, can you mention a summary or something...? o.o
-------------
Just got home; I came in 2nd place in the batman tourney at best buy. Got shirt + poster. Got my CE. Yummy. Love the poster. Wish I had the money for the limited edition guide...it's covers, goodies, and pin up are downright sexy...

EDIT: correction; 3rd place, not 2nd. Still top 7 all got the same prize so meh...

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
Asa, make it down to Canton on Wednesday please. Well Wednesday or Thursday, but hopefully Wednesday. Blue Rogue lives down here as well so.... could be a nice time.
Btw, I've seen videos of your Ness. It's very fun looking. :)

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Oooo Shaker! My dad works out there

IM MISSIN ALL THE FUN STUFF GUISE. JEEEEEEEEZ.

That's good, Argent! Glad you like it!!!
Awww xP that stinks

Lollll investigator?

Top Bottom