• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEOH Thread - OP updated what?????

Suyon

Smash Lord
So, I can't improve. I raged and threw my controller and now am controllerless. I am just gonna play Disgaea 4 forever. I always have full cars but they always john at the last minute like me.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Someone play some Battlefield 3 with me on PS3 > A< I dont feel like embarrassing myself in front of random people online alone haha

Suyon

Smash Lord
I knew you would say that. Kind of like it that everyone I've spoke to about that responds with asians only and don't care about my well being lol.

M@v

Subarashii!
So hey guys. I miss being no farther than 2.5 hours from an active scene lol.(Yay college).

Also it figures when another smasher finally comes to pittsburgh(loki), i have to go to college at penn state.

I got another hope going on Sunday, dec.18th. Mk legal singles mk banned doubles.

Anything going on in NEOH thanksgiving weekend?

clowsui

Smash Legend
Hey who from NEOH is interested in attending REVENGE? I am going to write up an attendance list soon, I think, and it'd be helpful to know :)

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
LOKII WANTS TO GO
But does lokii count cuz she's technically half pittsburgh? :o
(3rd person strikes again!)

M@V, I'll be there xD
Just got to find a ride back home...cuuuuz break starts Dec 17th >__>

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Go to tournament listing and hit that there Midwest line. Or just back up to the Midwest board proper and click "Midwest tournaments". You win!

:phone:

solecalibur

Smash Master
Do we wana attempt to have a weekend of NEOH smash/get together? seems like a lot of OOS NEOH is back in town

edit- OMG THIS DOG NEEDS TO STAY AS MY AVATAR

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Possibly anywhere closer than that? ^.^;

What about your place Sole? I'd host one myself if I had my own place, but I still working towards that.

solecalibur

Smash Master
I'm thinkin coming home a week or so. Id plan at least one with out me in the mean time.
Plan on doing something like lazer tag or something like that again.

D

Deleted member

I'm thinkin coming home a week or so. Id plan at least one with out me in the mean time.
Plan on doing something like lazer tag or something like that again.
More like plan on lazer tag because you don't play Smash anymore.

Top Bottom