• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEOH Thread - OP updated what?????

Suyon

Smash Lord
Will see you soon links. You can't even trust yourself. You quit dubs, you drop TL, you main ICs only, no more Ike. You can't leave me hanging in doubles man =/ what about you and your 9inOH
I claim a spot Lokii!

:phone:

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Sweet, Suyon!

By the way, I AM DRIVING DOWN ON SATURDAY AT 9am TO MAKE SIGN UP FOR SINGLES POOLS AT 2PM. We have 1-2 potential spots open in ze vehicle. So yeah, we have extra space in the hotel room for anyone and we have 1-2 car spots. Gettin **** done.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
I can only give rides to people who can get to my house > x< Im way west side compared to eeeveryone else minus the lorain county people. Im right by the highway, and we'd be kinda stuck for time as it is.

Suyon

Smash Lord
Well, I have class on Monday that starts at 1:10 pm. You're not staying there Sunday night too are you? Also, how much would staying there be?
About 90 minutes away from Mansfield to your place and 31 minutes from my house to your place...blue....how are you getting there <.<
Also, KB how are you taking anyone as well.....also what about shugo.........

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Nahhh we're heading home. We might leave soon after we all are out actually haha
........That spot in my car might have to be for Shugo...won't it? xD I live 19 minutes from him (he checked.)
And I can get right to the highway from his house.

Suyon

Smash Lord
And he said he's brining his sister too I think. So all I can see is it's not looking good for me. Links I think you should go and make this your last and then go skateboarding all you want after.

solecalibur

Smash Master
@links im soo good at that lol lemme know when u get a mugi plush or something there harder to find

@lokii already talked looks like some of ouga might attend

Suyon

Smash Lord
Meh, guess I'll have to miss another regional.....again when I am capable of going. Since I'm receiving the good news that my parents want to fix the car I'm driving again when it was fixed just two weeks ago but they find out the stupid insurance company didnt hold their bargain of fixing up. And refuse to fix the car. Thank you my dear brother for breaking cars again before I can drive. Hopefully what I just said will be negated.

Welp, just gonna have to keep getting information from others and keep giving updated information on my end hopefully things will go well on my end....since I do need to drive to my classes and get food lol

Also Lokii, throwing out that there's a Persona 4 Fighting game. Arc System is making it the same team of BlazBlue and Guilty Gear .____.;;;

Suyon

Smash Lord
Umm...........not sure really...............I'm glad they're working on Persona 5 and remaking persona 4 for the psp vita. This fighting game though...................yeah not sure honestly .___.

Have you played 4 yet though =o?

Suyon

Smash Lord
Well, I'm trying to. Am I suppose to do anything special =o?
At the moment I'm trying to find a ride with others. With Lokii, I doubt me and Blue will be able to get a ride because of Shugo and who he's bringing as well. But I also want to check up on that hotel as well Lokii. Is there going to be 20 people in that room? I'm not sure what links is doing anymore since "Links will truly never disappear........." I don't think KB checks this thread so I'm going to have to ask him. Right now it's not looking good whatsoever. The car might come out of rehab on Friday or not. And I'm not gonna drive with just 2 people total in the car.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
I think Shugo is going with KB. Thas what Ty told me.
There will probably be enough room. Our hotel room is a NEOH/OUGA room of awesome.

OF AWESOME.

Suyon

Smash Lord
Okay Lokii, if there are two spots left leave them for me and Blue if you can. If not I'll look for another way. I feel like learning Mahjong now after watching Saki.......even when it doesn't make sense.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Okay...so my car is Art Institute of Pittsburgh + Denzi and the hotel room is a crapton of people. <3 lifeeee.

Can't wait to see everyone x3
People who are still in the north shore...let's play some smash the week before plz??? ; ~;

Suyon

Smash Lord
Does that mean there are spots left Lokii or are you announcing who's in your amazing car that will be in the amaaaaazing hotel?
Also..Star Ocean 3. I hate you AI's.
What dates are you able to play as well? Wednesday would be the last for me.

Suyon

Smash Lord
You better do it by today or tomorrow. I'm gone Thursday. Heading to Chicago then arriving Saturday night then moving in to Mansfield on Sunday morning. Also tutor coming in tomorrow at 9:30 pm to watch some anime with me or me guiding him. Lokii, I need confirmation on slots of space left please. At least this isn't NEOH last minute planning unless ITT shows up.

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
Jiffy, Suyon lets do something. SiiS practice? My bro wants to try playing people.
:(

Well idk about tonight, I'll see whats up. I'll contact you and Suyon on MSN or something.

This weekend I can definitely make time for playing. Although I'm not going to SiiS, I'll try and help out you to keep fresh and giving your brother other people to play. Helen might be down for it as well.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
No car space but hotel space.

Lemme know on times where people can play...I really am out of it Dx

DDR <3 Anyone wanna DDR it up this week? :'3 I know a place that has a In the Groove 2 machine <3

Suyon

Smash Lord
I don't pay attention to music in general so I don't care. Banya!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pump it Up is more enjoyable for me........or you don't like it cuz it's koreaaaaan =X
Then again there are people who are krazy about Korean pop music or whatever and I don't even listen to it lol.

D

Deleted member

I love K-pop.

I just don't like the songs from PIU much.

In other news, I'm freaking out over the news of the FFX remake.

Top Bottom