• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEOH Thread - OP updated what?????

Suyon

Smash Lord
If you don't flake KB.
Whatever works. If I can go I go if not I don't.

I'll probably in Chicago then moving in Mansfield when you're in NEOH Lokii. Would Mansfield be considered NEOH?

You guys should like book a hotel or ask housing for SiiS6

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
I can probably do Monday, believe it or not :p I'm home until Tuesday or Wednesday...depending if a family friend of mine is going to Pittsburgh Wednesday. Saturday also sounds like a good day I think.
....Wow. I'm literally gonna be at school for 2 days this week. LABOR DAY AWW YEAH <3

Idk if that is NEOH : o What even constitutes NEOH?
Working on it I think...I can book a room if need be as well. I have 3 total in my little group (Denzi, my friend Diana, and myself; potentially more if my friends from school bug me to let them come)....and all 3 of us have available cars/can drive...but Denzi and Diana probably won't want to drive...and I'll have to make a deal with my sister to take the car haha

We need to make a roster of for sure people so we can book some NEOH rooms

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
If you don't flake KB.
Whatever works. If I can go I go if not I don't.

I'll probably in Chicago then moving in Mansfield when you're in NEOH Lokii. Would Mansfield be considered NEOH?

You guys should like book a hotel or ask housing for SiiS6
I've had legit reasons for flaking, it's not like I deliberately avoid this stuff...

Life > Smash.

:phone:

King~

Smash Champion
akron is just like medina, no one wants to go there lol

but more seriously if thats the location sure i guess, if no one wants to go there what about my place?

Suyon

Smash Lord
err this smashfest is even happening? I don't know his address but I probably know from memory how to get there from my place to his though =\

King~

Smash Champion
ok tommrow it is, show up anytime after like 4(i wanna do some running around tommrow morning)

@ ausupher its

8884 Oakbrook circle, twinsburg

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
ARGENT! How're you doing?! How was the move? And how's work going? : o

Goin' back to school tomorrow, so I must john out of the smashfest xD
If anything is going on this weekend, tell me~ Coming back friday night for the Melon Festival in Milan, OH. Cousin is running for festival queen, and I'm getting Watermelon sherbert <3

Suyon

Smash Lord
=(
I know same lol.
I have to go to Chicago to get my Melon Breads and that's too far. They have Raisin and Chocolate flavor Melon Pan. Cleveland needs Melon Pan...hopefully C-bus will have them.
I may have to try Peach Pan or Bread or w/e because of Hidan no Aria now lol.

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
I'm missing the infamous melon bread? Sadface.

My move went well. My new place is awesome. I'm doing awesome. Work so far is not so awesome though. I gotta get used to a style of coding completely different from what I've been doing since before I started college. Also not awesome: The first tourney I was gonna go to out here got cancelled by Irene. :/

Suyon

Smash Lord
I heard you were close to Junebug too. Gonna get level up now? Rare candies?
Well I better get some Melon pan next time or you should tell me where you got it Juu =)
Fun smashfest too.

Lokii, how are you getting to SiiS6?

Auspher, you should check out Momiji from touhou. Very minor character but maybe you'll like. Also MSN =D
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v456/blackthunder425/IMG_0014.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v456/blackthunder425/IMG_0015.jpg
Doubt it'll be easy to find those

Top Bottom