• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEOH Thread - OP updated what?????

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Wait, isn't like... Medaka Box confirmed for this fall season?

If so I'm pretty offing hype for it. Love me some Nisioisin.

:phone:

Suyon

Smash Lord
I read from chapter 1-59 + Paradox Volume + Mosaic in 4-5 hours in one go on Monday. Unless you were referring to the Japanese emoticons. That I have known for some time, but I just never used it on smashboards lol.
Juu, there is no Medaka Box confirmed this fall.
These are the animes confirmed
http://thecartdriver.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/neregate.com-Fall-2011-Anime-v3.jpg
I forgot that there's to add Workin!!, Bakuman, Last Exile (maybe), and Fate/Zero
May also be interested in Gundam, Guilty Crown, Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon, Tamayura ~Hitotose~, Mashiro Iro Symphony, Phi Brain, C^3( always wanted to read the light novel), Ben-To, and maybe Maji de watashi ni Koi Shinsai!! if it's like Seitokai Yakuindomo

D

Deleted member

Picked up the Negima manga from the Borders sale, as well as Gunslinger Girl volumes 1-6. :3

M@v

Subarashii!
Hey NEOH. Just a heads up it looks like Hope4 is going to be SUNDAY, Dec.18th. I couldn't get the venue on the 17th :(. I'm finalizing the date with the venue and want to get the thread up today if I can.

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
Booooooo..... M@v, stop having /Hope's on days I work!!!!

**On another note, who am I money matching tonight and in what?**

M@v

Subarashii!
DUDE. Its 4 months away. I announce them early for a reason; so people have plenty of time to get off X__X

D

Deleted member

Jiffy can't just get off like that. He's scheduled to work specifically that weekend.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
So sad I had to work tonight ; A ; Hope you guys are having fun!!!

Also GO TO /HOPE 4 NEOH <3 I WILL MISS NEOH BY THEN AND I'LL NEED AN EPIC REUNION WITH THE SCENE. C-town forever <3 (....t-minus 10 days til I leave....)

(actually, I'll probably be missing NEOH 2 days after I get there, both the people and the region in general ; ~ ; )

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I am not flaky. It's just...a weekend with my best friends or a free to play tournament? It's an easy choice to make.

I travel when it matters.

:phone:

D

Deleted member

Ouch....it wasn't the tournament you should have been coming for, man. :(

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
Cedar Point was awesome. I forgot how much I love roller coasters.

KB, I haven't seen you at a single smashfest since you said, "We need to step it up and have more smashfests." :p

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Cedar Point was awesome. I forgot how much I love roller coasters.

KB, I haven't seen you at a single smashfest since you said, "We need to step it up and have more smashfests." :p
Mandatory overtime at work and the majority of smashfests taking place during the week will do that to a guy.

My contribution to "stepping it up" will be when I introduce one of the most hype tournament series that NEOH will ever have.

Suyon

Smash Lord
It was awesome staying home since I wasn't invited to the smashfest or free tournament and the cedar point event.
Well I did finish watching the second season and the OVA of Gunslinger Girl Auspher. I felt so bad for the terrorists....I don't know why. I don't remember how the first season went except Angelica being in rehab or something. Also, the second season animation was more moe to me and it felt weird. Also couldn't remember if I watched the first season in English or not. I think I liked it if I did but I watched it in Japanese for this one. The site you posted was mostly for dub lol. I'm sure it'll come in handy though if I can't find anything subbed.

D

Deleted member

I loved second season all for Triela. I watched the dub for that since the sub just seemed so boring for me.

Also, isn't that ending song so good? Both "Doll" and "Human". <3

Suyon

Smash Lord
It's okay KB. Half the things are not good if you only want "good" animes.
If just looking at the things I watched on Anime Planet things that are 3.5/5 and above are considered good or enjoyable in my opinion. 3/5 are ok not worth but you can. I gave School Days 2 star because I hated it but it is good but you just hate it....if you guys watched it you know what I'm talking about.....

I probably should have watched it in Dub Auspher since I was multi tasking. Yes, I thought the ED songs for both Doll and Human were good.

solecalibur

Smash Master
Also, have smashfests online since most ppl in ohio are lazy anyways
Just get in an IRC room

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Rofll

Sole. Come hang with Zack, Erica, Ty, a few others, and me tomorrow. I'm forcing people to help paint a fence with cute little animals on it :D

If anyone else wants to help this really cool house for kids in need, then tell me. I NEED PAINTERS
o ^ o
No painting skills neeeded

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
Moved into my new place tonight. If any of you all ever come this way for a tourney, feel free to look me up. I have plenty of space. :)

Suyon

Smash Lord
You should post any major upcoming tournaments. Anyways good luck out there. We'll miss ya. Make sure to visit here often too
You should come to Ohio tournaments too :)

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Yeahh xP Sorry I didnt end up having time to host a smashfest...a lot came up in the past few days, and I ended up seeing cousins I never talk to xD

Thanks Links!

OH. BUT I'LL BE BACK FOR 2 WEEKS IN SEPTEMBER O WO Can I hitch a ride to SiiS6 with someone? :o

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
So I moved into my dorm today. It's fun. I <3 my roomie since we've been friends since summer camp last year. Now, some friends from back in Cleveland are sitting in my dorm, being awesome.

IF SOMEONE FINDS HOUSING FOR SIIS6, PLEASE TELL MEEEEEEEEE ; A; I NEED TO FIND A PLACE >x<

Top Bottom