• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEOH Thread - OP updated what?????

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Hopefully, Suyon. I leave the day after Argent, but am super busy the weekend before (potentially 2 indians games and then Streetlight Manifesto/Reel Big Fish show at House of Blues <3)

I'll let everyone know.

solecalibur

Smash Master
Jeeze everyone so buzy and argent getting another job. I feel so lazy lol. The cp trip will be the first weekend of aug (two weeks from now) and is only neoh and ouga (other then today and sai). Ur gonna need to find ur own housing.

:phone:

D

Deleted member

So I got a yes from Argent and a maybe from Sole(and Shugo).

...Anyone else coming to the smashfest?

Edit: I see you Suyon!

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
Congrats Craig!!! x3

I was thinking of holding a smashfest before I leave for Pittsburgh anyway...why don't we make a whole event of it? xD (also, there was going to be cake at this smashfest or pastries of some sort since we beat DU on attendance x3)
We also beat the MI tourney in attendance.
<3 NEOH.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Luckily, I wasn't worried as much about them since they are another state.
And TC is awesome :D Sorry NEOH couldnt be there, Tech!

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
I feel bad, Auspher. I don't usually back out of going to smashfests. Particularly, I don't want to miss anything now. :(

Suyon

Smash Lord
Sorry, I can't go. I have to write a paper in psychology about stress and anxiety and survey people on how to deal with them. Why we have it and how we deal with it. Also read an article and summarize it and etc.

Suyon

Smash Lord
I saw Harry Potter too yesterday. It was good and I was disappointed as well. Can't remember everything from the book but I can remember there were things not in the book added.

solecalibur

Smash Master
Also, I need to know who is going and who isn't so I can make a list of who's going by saturday so I don't have that many random people walking around

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I'm going to your tournament, and I'll most likely bring Feiy and Omni along. Will your pool be open by chance?

M@v

Subarashii!
Loki when exactly are you getting here? If you get here a few days before I leave for Penn State I'd be willing to hangout/brawl

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
Dude that's badass! I wish you the best. What kind of contract work?
The company I'll be working for writes software mostly for the Dept. of Defense. They said on their website they work in intelligence analysis. I won't see exactly what they do though until I get my security clearance (and won't be able to talk about it either). :p

Still wanting to know when your last day in Ohio is unless it is the 15th. So we can properly set up dates of smashfest and stuff.
Not confirmed yet. It will be during the week before the 15th. I have a lot of arrangements to make until then.

Suyon

Smash Lord
So, I was very confuzzled about what you people were talking about this Mansion/tournament/CP thing. From just looking at Kiest's post I was puzzled even more. I thought it was a question to himself that he was able to go but no. So I asked an agent of mine of what the heck is going on and finally learned the truth. So there was an invitation sent out and I never got one. Well, I'm sure I'm not the only one who didn't get it. So in all in all am I invited or not? Not even sure if I can go but would like to know. If not I'll just worry on getting my license then.

Well Auspher, I don't remember them falling off a building together. Shown as early in the trailer. I could be entirely wrong since I forgot most of the story in the book. And for obvious reasons I think they just added more fights. They still cut out a lot of things ;-; Also have you watched the second season of Gunslinger Girl? I haven't and remember that I couldn't find any sites at the time that had them.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Loki when exactly are you getting here? If you get here a few days before I leave for Penn State I'd be willing to hangout/brawl
I'm moving in on the 16th (orientation is 17th and start of the quarter is 18th). And I only have 2 classes a week first quarter. So basically, I got time xD

D

Deleted member

Suyon, yes I have, and I loved it! My avatar is actually from the second season cover. Triela is my favorite character.

The ending song "Doll", sung by Lia is probably my favorite ending song to an anime. It's really beautiful.

You can find it on watchcartoononline.com. That's where I watched it. I also was at Borders for their going out of business sale the other day, and they had volumes 1-6 of the manga. I jumped right on that!

solecalibur

Smash Master
I'm going to your tournament, and I'll most likely bring Feiy and Omni along. Will your pool be open by chance?

Its not for money btw

edit - i need a # of ppl who are coming and make sure they click attending on facebook event becauseeee I need to know the # of ppl coming.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
The bracket isn't for money, anyway. ;)

Accepting all money matches against my Marth/MK/Peach. Speak up if you'd like to play, these help make people better.

M@v

Subarashii!
The company I'll be working for writes software mostly for the Dept. of Defense. They said on their website they work in intelligence analysis. I won't see exactly what they do though until I get my security clearance (and won't be able to talk about it either). :p

Not confirmed yet. It will be during the week before the 15th. I have a lot of arrangements to make until then.

Ah so computer stuff. I take it your a computer science major? I'm an IT/Computer security major. Still got a year and a half left to finish my degree though.

I'm moving in on the 16th (orientation is 17th and start of the quarter is 18th). And I only have 2 classes a week first quarter. So basically, I got time xD
I'm finishing up my internship that week. August 20th is when I'm most likely heading back to PSU(Classes start August 22nd). I'm assuming I'll be busy packing the 19th, so I can hang out the 16th-18th after 4:30(When my work gets finished) if you have time to. I can probably give you a crash course of the area if your not familiar with Pittsburgh to make transitioning easier :)

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Cool! I'll let you know when I'm not doing stuff haha
(I don't even know what time/days my classes are yet xP...so yeahhhhh...)

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
Laying in bed on smashboards mobile!!!! Always wanted to try this. Typing on this little keyboard sucks though, my clumsy fingers or just because I'm old.
Shoutout to rikku ;p

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
I'm moving on the 10th, but I'll probably be working on packing and such the Monday and Tuesday before that as well. I've been so busy. Weekend can't come fast enough.

Suyon

Smash Lord
Omg finally done with classes! Totally worth reading Mirai Nikki instead of studying for my tests today on monday. Failed psychology but who cares gpa doesnt transfer only credit.One month left to enjoy
summer. If I was in Miami I would have 2 weeks about.
So excited tomorrow....maybe....
Good animes to watch finally and Persona again!!!
Also fall season anime line up is too good.
Persona 4
Bokudatchi wa tomodachiga sukunai ??
Shakugan no shana 3
Mirai Nikki
And others I'm interested in.

Suyon

Smash Lord
I always knew it was good but I just didn't feel like reading it. Then when I found out it was getting an anime last Friday I had to read it then. It was completed too which was even better! I hope they animate the entire series like FMA Brotherhood or else it'll suck. Soo much hype this fall
♪(*^^)o∀*∀o(^^*)♪
I should have used these Japanese emoticons more and sooner

Top Bottom