• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEOH Thread - OP updated what?????

Suyon

Smash Lord
=|
Apparently links can't do life it seems and I need to communicate for him. He wants a ride from you Jiffy for Kiest. He's banned so he tells me.

I demand a ricebowl from you links at momo^2

Also am I getting that ride too or do I need to find my way down somehow? No word from King yet if someone took his shift.

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
No car and owes money to Blue...
How is links going again?!?

Suyon: if I come get you, it's gonna run the gas bill up. Gotta go an hour north and then south. I'll get you though if you are trying to go.

Suyon

Smash Lord
Alright. We'll discuss this later today on msn then? Going to my orientation now. How much for gas though?
Links was going to drive there till his mom wanted her own car back.

Anyone know about PSP hacking or PSP emulator? Trying to get Valkyrie chronicles 3 to work especially the emulator. Encryption failure.

:phone:

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Was gonna go.....but I prefer sleeping after my first few days of early classes and late nights talking with my roomie.

Hoping to catch a ride with someone to SiiS6 though . w. / A place to stay > x<

Suyon

Smash Lord
Nothing as I know of but...
Step Yo Game up Cleveland?

Anyone want to go to that Ann Arbor tournament this Saturday?
Last tournament before we all go to College again?

links24

Smash Ace
ok at max i can only fit 5 since now i found blue wanted to go so now its between sole and auspher.....

(sole take us in the mini van it would be less heartbreaking for me)

Suyon

Smash Lord
Saturday for me and ToH on Friday starts at 7pm and will most likely end at 11:30

If we must leave on Friday then I have no choice. I would think we would need housing on Saturday night though unless the drivers think they can pull it off going back.

Suyon

Smash Lord
Welp, it all depends on the drivers.
Also links, remember Blue is from canton which is south of you, not North. Just remember when going to sole's tournament last year or something? I'll send you a message or w/e of my address.

King~

Smash Champion
ok so planning things

Sole: me and links where curious when you wanted to leave from MI
our votes where for coming back saturday

but we are both aware doing both ways in one day is wayyy to hard, so its up to you regradless. im willing to help drive if it helps your decision, plus i owe you still for apex.

also if you didnt want to leave friday would it be easier if we stayed out at your house that night? rather links thinks it would be easier on him because he has to get blue, which is alot of driving early in the mourn.

and finally links needs an address to meet you at whenever

Top Bottom