• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEOH Thread - OP updated what?????

HariKyuubi

Smash Journeyman
It's a little ways east of Youngstown, roughly... Yeah, my town's REALLY close to the Pennsylvania border. xD But even if it got dark before 9, it has lighting, too. And plenty of benches. I think it would be pretty comfortable, if it's close enough to you guys. :3

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
The biggest issue I see with that...is lack of reliable transportation for me n Jiggly. Thats also an hour or so from us, which means, especially for all of us if it closes at 9...That we'll have to 'start' at like...10 or 11 AM, or leave then, so we can get there by like 12 or 1....depending on when we leave...

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
If there is Melee there, I'm sure Pittsburgh will attend NEOH smashfests near Youngstown. I mean, that's like 45 min - 1 hour from Pittsburgh iirc.

Also, ended up going to The Big House over the weekend :o Sofunomg. Didn't play since I suck at Melee...but it was good to be in the Midwest~ (And it was great driving straight through Cleveland and freaking out on I-90 because everything was familiar and Ohio-rific and awesome)

I miss you guiseeeee. Miiiight be home randomly for a weekend in November. Like..the first weekend of November. Kinda wanna play some Brawl or just plain hang out with NEOH.

HariKyuubi

Smash Journeyman
On weekends, starting early probably wouldn't be much of a problem. I have hardly anything going on then, though I'm not sure about everyone else's schedules. Either way, this would probably start in spring... Unless enough people are willing to test things out before winter really starts to set in. :p

On another note, hey, someone from Oberlin~! Hola. I love that place, but I never got to see one of those white squirrels there... D:

King~

Smash Champion
looking ahead a bit, are any of you planning on going to revenge?

i'm asking cause once again i need to return home for break, and i figure chicago is going and it would be convient. i am aware that it causes a problem if someone just happens to want a ride but someone is saving a spot for me.

anyway i'm just asking

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
I want to...but I am going on break that week and Pittsburgh probs wont go.
If Pitt goes, I'll go.

Maybe.

Needing money is annoying.

Also, anyone want to contribute intellectual thoughts/answer a questionnaire about the MK ban for my English class?~ :3

oliman

Smash Journeyman
Tag: Ralis
Username: oliman, wish i had 2 dollars so i could change it to KingRalis
City: Cleveland (Shaker Hts. to be specific)
Main: Melee: Falco (second falcon)
Drive: Nope
Active: Yess

i got a constant craving for melee, so hit me up if you play it. We have these lil nooby weeklies at a friends house, feel free to ask to come.

Bead

Smash Ace
Only problem with outdoor smashfest is that lately it has been pretty chilly. Highs in the MAYBE upper 50's and by the time people have time to do smashfests its later in the evening where the temp drops down to like the mid-low 40's. I dunno about you but my hands hurt when they are cold. Outdoor smashfests in late spring/summer though is a different story

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
Rikku and I are gonna have a smashfest here again this weekend. Blue Rogue will probably be here as well. We still got some free soda left over from last time. :)

Friday 5:00 PM

Address is...
3034 19th St. NW
Canton, OH 44708

Let me know if you want to attend.

D

Deleted member

I'm loving how Jiffy is really laying the smackdown with all of these smashfests.

Good stuff. :D

HariKyuubi

Smash Journeyman
I'd love to come, but I'm gonna have trouble finding a ride all the way to Canton... :< I'll find a way somehow, though! (At least, eventually.)

oliman

Smash Journeyman
cool @eon the wolf

we live in shaker, and i dont understand your messenger question.

:mad: when r u gonna respond :mad:

King~

Smash Champion
Sooo revenge,

plz plz plz someone go to it, ill either pay for your entry or give you 40 for gas.

i really need a ride home and if i could avoid the greyhound i'd be the happiest

D

Deleted member

I'm going to Revenge. Who all from NEOH is going? I need to room with people.

M@v

Subarashii!
Who's all coming to hope4 in december?

I'm still looking for a teammate by the way :3.
Doubles is MK banned.

D

Deleted member

Doubles is MK banned.
I'm planning on it, M@v. I'll probably enter doubles, too, since I haven't entered a doubles competition in a while.

solecalibur

Smash Master

Doubles is MK banned.
John john, league of legends, john john, car is stupid, john john john
Test your might? john john

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
I'm going...I just need to get a ride home from college afterwards rofl
I'll probably call my sister, parents, or Denzi = w= kekekeke

D

Deleted member

So Links, me and Sole(probably) are going. Mind if we room with you?

Top Bottom