• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legend of Zelda The Milk Bar [Archived]

Status
Not open for further replies.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
I'm going to lift each present over my head and chuck it to find out what's inside. I hope it's not rupees again...

Scabe

Successful Businessman
I'm the playing Windwaker at the moment. I have a question. What is the deal with those white, kinda circular auras in the sea? If you go over it with the boat, it'll disappear and make a heavenly noise.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
I'm the playing Windwaker at the moment. I have a question. What is the deal with those white, kinda circular auras in the sea? If you go over it with the boat, it'll disappear and make a heavenly noise.
If you've finished the Dragon Roost Temple you can use the item you got there whenever you come across those areas at sea. They indicate sunken treasure. You have to be close enough to where the circle was to find it, though; the noise will be louder the closer you are.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
My wife is cooler than all y'all combined.

Biggest Zelda fan evar? I believe so!

Master Slice

Smash Apprentice
Late Merry Christmas.

I hope everyone had a great one with their family and friends. I know I did.

Also I received DKCR and Kirby Yarn.

Ganonsburg

Smash Lord
BuzzSaw, that is very nice indeed. Are the two swords the same, simply with one showing the front and the other showing the back, or are they different? I'm assuming the latter, but both of them seem to have characteristics of the master sword while missing others (all minor characteristics), which makes me curious.

IYM!

Smash Lord
i satrting toplay OoT again, and is so fun, i dot play that game since two years

this time i will play it with 3 hearts, one bottle with the right to have only 3 fairies for adventure, no amount upgrade, no reforsing hearts and with out double magic power

i thing this will be a little hard, i dont play OoT in a lot of time, and TP, become lazy to the people to play it
(in TP the defence is automatic, in OoT dont, so i forget use the shield XD)

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
I'm going to wait for OoT 3DS to play it again because I have seriously played OoT way too many times in my life.

Good luck IYM! I decided to play all the games I can in order. I am starting Zelda 1's Second Quest soon. Then I'm going to play through Zelda 2 again, but this time I'm going to just load from my completed game save so it transfers all the XP and spells over to the new game and make it 100 time easier.

I'm also already nearly through with a 100% LttP playthrough. LttP is when the games start to get not so hard.

Hopefully by the time I'm caught up OoT 3DS will be out!

etecoon

Smash Hero
I loved OoT. LTTP is what got me hooked on the series(played the original zelda as a child but LTTP was on another level) though, and to date majora's mask is my favorite game in the series. OoT is definitely great but I'm not really sure why it gets so many nods as being the best game in the series, I think there's probably like 5 games that are pretty close that are all in the running for it

speaking of MM, I didn't feel like making a whole theory topic about this because I should probably replay OoT and MM again with it in mind to look for quotes related to it...but I had another idea on the origin of termina. I've heard two theories on it, most commonly people believe it to be a parallel dimension to hyrule, another world. a few also believe it to be a shared dream between link and skull kid much like link's awakening...what if it's a little of both? I was thinking about it and it just made me think, could termina be hyrule's "silent hill"? an actual place that takes on characteristics related to the people who enter it, much like a living dream? it's possible that it simply turned out this way because it was the first zelda eiji aonuma directed, but the amount of symbolism in it to me goes so far beyond any other zelda game and what you'd usually see in "reality", it really is more dream like, everything is too conveniently related to a thought process that either link or skull kid could be expected to be going through...but the game also does nothing really to suggest that it may be a dream, especially in it's ending(the beginning could be up for debate...)

3mmanu3lrc

Smash Lord
I imagine you guys first played it more recently rather than when it first came out?

even still, I dunno how you can like Zelda and think OoT is boring.
Yeah!! IMO all The Legend Of Zelda games are really intersting, all of them.
It's like saying Super Metroid is boring too... :p

Thino

Smash Master
I played LA but unfortunately I played it after LTTP and OoT , its a GOOD Zelda , but thats it.

not the Zelda I would play again

etecoon

Smash Hero
LA DX?

two buttons still hurts though, the constant going to the menu in LA makes OoT's water temple look exciting. they should retool it to use more buttons and release it on wii ware or something but you know that won't happen :/

3mmanu3lrc

Smash Lord
Sorry to break the line, but...
I've seen some "Pranked" users... what is and what's that for??

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
I imagine you guys first played it more recently rather than when it first came out?
OoT still is a better game than even most modern games on the market. Not only that, but for a Zelda game, it offered everything previous Zelda had and more. Only way I could see anyone not enjoying this game is if they are allergic to gratuitous amounts of win.

MM is better though :o

I have yet to finish LA. I was playing it on my Wii and was nearing the end, but I lost my SD card along with the save file :(. Unless it has a super awesome conclusion (beyond the truth that has already been spoiled for me) I wouldn't call it better than anythign other than the DS Zeldas >_>.

etecoon

Smash Hero
Sorry to break the line, but...
I've seen some "Pranked" users... what is and what's that for??
if you buy SWF premium you can change your name/title and have your name displayed in green. you can also "prank" a few other users(including yourself) turning their name pink

random thought, what do you think are the odds that nintendo ever makes a game chronicling the fall of hyrule between OoT and WW? I think it could have potential to be amazing(cmon it ends with THE WORLD FLOODING), but I don't think nintendo has it in them to make a game with such an unhappy ending/where the hero fails

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom