• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legend of Zelda The Milk Bar [Archived]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masky

Smash Master
What does use to happen when a thread reach some big round number.?
The way I heard it... if a person with an evil heart gets the 10,000th post, a Hero is destined to appear... and he alone must face the person who stole the 10,000th Post.

3mmanu3lrc

Smash Lord
I don't like it either, I'm just saying, with a girl looking like Alyssa Milano in that picture above...
I think I'd watch everything.

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
I think I am about to do something I will regret, I am starting a game of Zelda the wand of Gamelon. Some one please hold me, :( I am scared. :scared:

Edit: The program broke, if any one is good with technology can you please PM and help me out, thanks in advance.

majora_787

Smash Hero
this is the social thread, not the "take the first thing that pops into your head and diarrhea it out onto the keyboard" thread
Half the time, there really isn't a difference. =P

I dunno what to say as far as TLoZ goes... I mean, I'm looking forward to Skyward Sword... among other games(Paper Mario 3DS and Pokemon B&W)...

I have never played a bad Zelda console game, so I don't expect a bad game here. I eagerly await it. :D

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
It's great being a pessimist. I'm suffering no agony whatsoever waiting for SS to come out. :p

Spire

III
BRoomer
I know that there's a 95% chance it'll at least rise to be the second best Zelda game to date. I can just feeeeeel it.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
aight aight on topic.

the reason it won't be better than OoT is mainly cuz biggoron taps.

lookin mad cute

Tacel

Smash Lord
Why do people always compare Zelda games with other Zelda games? Twilight Princess is an amazing game, but people say that it's bad because it's not as good as previous Zeldas. That's a terrible way to critique games.

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
Why do people always compare Zelda games with other Zelda games? Twilight Princess is an amazing game, but people say that it's bad because it's not as good as previous Zeldas. That's a terrible way to critique games.
Because there is a level of expectation that comes from being a fan of the series. What else are you supposed to compare a Zelda game with? Final Fantasy? Assassin's Creed? No, you compare them with the previous games in the series and note what has improved or how the new game has charted new territory. TP is not as well regarded by some people because it doesn't really do anything at all new with the series.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
I didn't like it because the very boring bits were actually part of the main game and didn't have the "oh, it's just how you travel" excuse that the ocean from WW had.

The whole game also felt a bit uninspired and lazy on Nintendo's part, and Zant was horribly done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom