• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legend of Zelda The Milk Bar [Archived]

Status
Not open for further replies.

X1-12

Smash Champion
I'm back again =]

Do you guys remember the Zelda Mafia game I ran? well a Mario version of one is running sign-ups now and if you feel like you missed out on the previous one, or want to play again hit me a PM. Mario boards are less keen than you guys were.

Happy Birthday Blaziking! How old are you? (if you don't mind me asking)

Blaziking17

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RobeezyLnP
3DS FC
1547-5531-6535
@X1, Im 19 today!!

Since finals are coming up soon, I may want to avoid doing another Mafia, but after finals...

Blaziking17

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RobeezyLnP
3DS FC
1547-5531-6535
Yeah, I wasn't sure whether to put my birthday on there or not because of privacy concerns, but I understand 3mmanu3lrc's suspicion. Sorry about that. I'll have it setup next time. This site's not too bad, anyways.

EDIT: Fix'd, it should show up at the bottom now.

majora_787

Smash Hero
Today's my birthday! Yay!!

@majora, not sure if your other videos have a lag problem, but the voice is okay.
Most of my videos since I started live commentary have an in-game desync problem... I don't know HOW or WHY. It's an upload error or something, because it's fine when I watch it back.

Blaziking17

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RobeezyLnP
3DS FC
1547-5531-6535
Most of my videos since I started live commentary have an in-game desync problem... I don't know HOW or WHY. It's an upload error or something, because it's fine when I watch it back.
Yeah, that's strange. I think Youtube's gimpy in that regard. That was my only concern, though. ;)

3mmanu3lrc

Smash Lord
People are also allowed to hide their birthdate from being viewed, which means the boards will not show the notification at the bottom of the forum index.
Yes, I know that...
but what's the point on hiding it and posting here so that everyone who read this thread can see it...??

X1-12

Smash Champion
Because its a harsh reality that no-one actually is spying on you. People don't really care about when your birthday, nor about any of your personal info

majora_787

Smash Hero
Yeah, that's strange. I think Youtube's gimpy in that regard. That was my only concern, though. ;)
Thanks. Well, I guess that's something Youtube has to fix. If they don't like it when I submit my segments of recording time, then they can just take it and shove it.

What's the limit now? 15 minutes I think? Just double checking. I think it's 15 minutes.

Oh, and I'm glad you like my commentary. I'm trying to do better at it, but yeah. :awesome:

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
so... 3mmanu3lrc WINS flawless victory... :p
just kidding... ^_^
Oh man.

Thanks. Well, I guess that's something Youtube has to fix. If they don't like it when I submit my segments of recording time, then they can just take it and shove it.

What's the limit now? 15 minutes I think? Just double checking. I think it's 15 minutes.

Oh, and I'm glad you like my commentary. I'm trying to do better at it, but yeah. :awesome:
Oi you have Let's Plays? I believe I will now feature you and give you a shout-out in my next LP video.

...if I ever get this stupid homework mountain done.

majora_787

Smash Hero
I started a let's play. It's had several things go wrong. Now that it's all good, I might have time on weekends to film. ^^

But yeah, I dunno if I'm that good, and there's a real in-game desync issue that youtube keeps creating. Thanks though for the mention.

My next project after Twilight princess is going to be a blind run of Super Metroid, cuz I wanna get it on my virtual console. And I thought I may as well kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

But right now I'm trying a 100% run of Twilight Princess.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
December 18, I'll be free of "higher education".

I've had a couple votes to play OoT MQ. I might do that or TP.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Good news everyone! I've invented a device that will force you to read the rest of this post in Professor Farnsworth's voice!

But in all seriousness, I really do have good news. I might be getting the map for HCW soon, and after I finish my end-of-the-year final papers/exams, I'll finally start HCW and my RP!

majora_787

Smash Hero
I'm exporting some of the next videos for my LP, hopefully it'll be on youtube in the next few hours. xD

But yeah. Fun filming in the morning.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
^ Eh, I use guides alot too for Zelda games. Sometimes the stuff is too cryptic for me xD.

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
I hate the whole "NINJAS PIRATES OMG SO RANDOM" type humor. It's really not that funny and just feels like really forced randomness rather than a product of any sort of humorous thought process.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Gaaaah I can't help it, I'm super psyched for OoT:3DS! Just ashhahidah'dhaohgds'ahdsa'da

I want that game so badly.

Masky

Smash Master
it's gonna be amazing. it's literally oot... portable... and 3d-pops-right-out-at-you. it's like some fanboy made up this concept lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom