• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legend of Zelda The Milk Bar [Archived]

Status
Not open for further replies.

3mmanu3lrc

Smash Lord
Coddy... He's as gay as.......
Haven't you seen his comercials??
A respectful stright man wouldn't do that.

Blaziking17

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RobeezyLnP
3DS FC
1547-5531-6535
I already knew about C-Rhodes with the Triforce on the side of his boots. I think TNA is better quality wrestling these days just because WWE went TV PG for the smaller fans.

Not only did they interview Cody Rhodes on NP, they interviewed his dad and Ted Dibiase Jr. and his dad, and Kofi Kingston. (Kofi's interview was separate from the Rhodes' and Dibiases')

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Coddy... He's as gay as.......
Haven't you seen his comercials??
A respectful stright man wouldn't do that.
I'm gay so idgaf.

He's a heel anyway, his dashing commercials are meant to be lame, but that's what's funny about them.

U just mad cos he so dashing and makes you feel ugly lol. XD

Phantom7

Banned via Warnings
Someone tried to create another social thread in this forum without noticing that this is the social thread. I think the words "Social Thread" should be added to the title to avoid confusion.

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
Sheesh, what I get for trying to give people some credit!

:p

but really, if you think about it for more than 1.5 second you can figure out what "The Milk Bar" connotates. The people who make a new social thread basically just don't read anything past the first couple topics on top of the page.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Sheesh, what I get for trying to give people some credit!

:p

but really, if you think about it for more than 1.5 second you can figure out what "The Milk Bar" connotates. The people who make a new social thread basically just don't read anything past the first couple topics on top of the page.
Well yeah. But rules are rules, as they say.

Phantom7

Banned via Warnings
Exactly. People should take a little time to read a few threads (especially stickies) before posting. EDIT: Wait, the Milk Bar isn't stickied. Why isn't it stickied?

Hmmm, the Milk Bar, I wonder what that is? Maybe it's some kind of Lon Lon Milk theory...

Phantom7

Banned via Warnings
I guess that's true, but generally they are. There's a chance that the person who tried to make that social thread overlooked the Milk bar as a social thread because it wasn't stickied.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
That is true, but it does make sense to go through the popular threads along with the stickied threads the first time you're going through a forum. Not that I'm faulting 3mmanu3lrc or anything, he was only trying to help :D

majora_787

Smash Hero
...Wow. Conversation really wound down.

I finally got done working myself literally to sickness. Colds suck. Just sayin'.

majora_787

Smash Hero
And I come back to the internet, only to find out my Let's Play is still stuck in the mud because of my sound recorder. Can someone help me out with getting a free sound recorder that records for over 60 seconds?

Because I feel bad for not being able to finish . . .

EDIT: The good news is, I found out if you google Majora 787, you find my Make Your Move stuff, my Youtube channel, and my signup to Pokebeach.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
I really think I'll stream some OoT action in the near future.

Luxor

Smash Champion
Show me how to water temple. I never even got there when I first played it as a kid and stopped there on my recent-er replaythrough. I've never actually finished OOT =(

3mmanu3lrc

Smash Lord
Show me how to water temple. I never even got there when I first played it as a kid and stopped there on my recent-er replaythrough. I've never actually finished OOT =(
That's one of the easiest temples in OOT, you just need two kyes to get to the boss.

majora_787

Smash Hero
......Okay then. :glare:

That's one of the easiest temples in OOT, you just need two kyes to get to the boss.
Anyway... Yeh, the Water Temple wasn't *difficult* the last time I went through it or anything. I actually do worse using a walkthrough than I do on my own. It's just easy to get turned around, and it is sort of long...

I ended up getting lost in the Spirit Temple more. But only once so far...

3mmanu3lrc

Smash Lord
I have completed the OOT and MM in about 95% both of it and have never watched a wolkthrough, it's all about thinking a little...

Luxor

Smash Champion
I hate thinking, I used a walkthrough in every Zelda I played except for the easy DS ones, even for Adventure of Link. I didn't really *try* the water temple either, I pretty much just read "warning: hard" and gave up lol.

I'm a terrible person.

3mmanu3lrc

Smash Lord
I hate thinking, I used a walkthrough in every Zelda I played except for the easy DS ones, even for Adventure of Link. I didn't really *try* the water temple either, I pretty much just read "warning: hard" and gave up lol.

I'm a terrible person.
hahahhaha...
LOL x 10

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
And I come back to the internet, only to find out my Let's Play is still stuck in the mud because of my sound recorder. Can someone help me out with getting a free sound recorder that records for over 60 seconds?

Because I feel bad for not being able to finish . . .
Use Audacity.

Anyway, I've always used guides for Zelda if I get stuck, but I always try to only use them as guidelines that simply show me the room order.

majora_787

Smash Hero
I think I only used a guide for a couple things...

Great Bay Temple, Big Poe Souls, the NES LoZ, and a puzzle in Spirit Tracks. Now, that last one doesn't count. Do you know why?

The combination to the puzzle they give you in the game is WRONG. So I looked online and found a different one on gamefaqs that WORKED. So, I dunno what's up with that.

But I don't think needing a guide now and then is too bad of a thing, but if you go the ENTIRE GAME on-guide, then... yow.

pickle962

Smash Lord
I've played through almost half of the second quest and I thought I'd give y'all an update. I'm surprisingly having fun playing through it. I am peeved that ZD doesn't have a full walkthrough for it...:glare:

majora_787

Smash Hero
I can't even beat the first quest, don't talk to me about the second quest. xD That game is HARD for me. Seriously. I have no idea where I'm going, and I have so few hearts it's ridiculous.

And I am a real zelda player. But with Spirit Tracks, there was nothing I could do. The solution the GAME gave me was WRONG. So, you know. Yeah. Not much to do with that there.

Actually, now that I remember, it wasn't Spirit Tracks, I think it was Phantom Hourglass on the ship with those reaper things. I think. Don't remember entirely.

But yeah. Guys, can I ask a favor? I was hoping I could get some feedback on my Twilight Princess videos. My youtube channel should be easy to find, considering it's the same as my username. I was just hoping for some feedback, other than the fact that I suck and the fact that I sound dead and monotone.

Please and thank you. I appreciate it already. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom