• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legend of Zelda The Milk Bar [Archived]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
I'm talking OoT and MM. The surface has only been scratched, but yes it's possible. The process is so difficult though that nothing substantial has come of it (as far as I'm aware of).
Parallel Worlds is the only noteworthy Zelda hack (in quality, completeness, etc., it even has a 2nd Quest) as far as I know. It's just really really hard. It would be awesome to even see an OoT hack that wasn't just textures

Spire

III
BRoomer
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jCH_B7xkLWY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jCH_B7xkLWY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Spire

III
BRoomer
It's not, don't worry. Just your typical youtube*** and their shenanigans.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
this is a lie, i played this game, and this get locked at the entrance of lost wood
Eh? I've played a bit of it before, and it's pretty fun. It's a bit glitchy at times, though.

Are there any 2d hacks out? Creating custom dungeons seems like it would be easier to do with a game like aLttP.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Watch this combination of music and video

So I was checking Zelda Informer and they posted this cosplay video. The music irritated me, so I muted it, opened up a new tab, and played this KISS song I've been jamming as of late. To my surprise, the match is uncanny. Do the same and mute the first video and play the second.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OaaVly2G0FA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OaaVly2G0FA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5p6gEr8POBc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5p6gEr8POBc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Pokemon Trainer1

Smash Apprentice
I though of something really cool that can be in a future zelda game.

What if there outside of the main story mode there was a dungeon builder. You would build a dungeon, set treasures in the dungeon, what items you started off with. You using a game system that does not exist yet, would post this dungeon online for others to enjoy. Also have the options of downloading the dungeons that other people have made to enjoy!

As for dungeon boss they should give us the option of putting any zelda boss from any zelda game to date as the boss.

Also a funny feature that would be fun to toy around with is to make it so you can create a 3d dungeon or a 2d dungeon. So there is a wide array of possibilities.

Edit: I bet Spire would make really kick *** dungeons.
zeldit.zophar.net/olds.html
Not sure if this thing actually works, but hey, it's an idea.

I've been wanting a Zelda dungeon editor since I first played OoT in 1998. I can guarantee you that I would spend close to infinite hours using it.
Well there you go.

Can't you already conceivably do this with rom hacking?
Rom hacking is crud. Never ever works, and the game just locks up. No fun at all.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Dude, I would be all in favor of supporting a Zelda dungeon editor. Someone needs to hack Minecraft to support those dungeon rules/mechanics.

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
Man, I wish I could win the lottery. Then I wouldn't have to work; I could just stay at home and work on fun projects. I could totally make the ultimate dungeon editor. T_T

Someone send me $150,000.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Sorry bro, but the world is ****. Go into the game dev industry, learn the ropes of programming, then write a program while financially supporting yourself doing what I'd hope you enjoy.

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
Sorry bro, but the world is ****. Go into the game dev industry, learn the ropes of programming, then write a program while financially supporting yourself doing what I'd hope you enjoy.
I know the ropes of programming. I know 3D graphics. I am about to graduate with a degree in software engineering (one month remains). I know everything necessary to create an epic dungeon editor. It's just time that rears its ugly head... (Heh, time... how ironic...)
$150,000 will be gone sooner than you'd think <_<.
Nah, I was raised better than that. It would last me a good 3 years.

Fried Ice Cream

Smash Ace
I think I could last an easy five years with $150,000. I really have NO idea what I could spend the money on. I would probably get a house somewhere along the mediterranean or west coast/CA, but that's not possible with $150,000 :bee:.

Some day, I will have it though ;_;!

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
I could make $150,000 go a long long way under "normal circumstances"... but I have a wife and child... :p

Masky

Smash Master
Huh? I thought married people with children weren't allowed on the interwebs

Phantom7

Banned via Warnings
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0-iZ67h-pQ

NinBuzz got that video a couple days ago. It's pretty awesome.

I could last like...forever on $150,000. My dad is the only income which is sub-$70,000 for a family of 5, so having that money could last us for a long time.

Except paying for college, anyway.
When I first saw this, I almost died from an overload of awesomeness. But it's going to take a long time to finish that.

I think I could make $150,000 last a decently long time. Some of it would go into a car, I would buy some smaller things (like a new PC and TV for my room and a nice pair of headphones), and save the rest.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Anybody here a wrestling fan?

If so, did you know that WWE superstar Cody Rhodes very often has the triforce symbol on his ring boots? He's a huge Zelda fan, and replays AlttP yearly.

Now you instantly love him and will cheer him whenever he comes onscreen/into the arena.

Pix so it really did happen:

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
I already knew it, partially because there was an interview with him in Nintendo Power, and partially because my brother is a huge wrestling.

I personally hate it, but hey, he absolutely loves it.

Oh, and hey Teran. <3

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
They interviewed Cody in NP?

Lmao.

Also yeah I bet you hate wrestling. >__>

Oh well Cody's a heel so he's booed (as he's meant to be), but since he's so epic I want everyone to cheer him as he comes out xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom