• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE MANLY SNAKE THREAD (for men only). We main Snake. You probably don't.

napZzz

Smash Hero
Looks like you've got a good list of Florida

I'm one of the only dedicated snake mains in the midwest =/

AfroQT

Smash Master
seibriks snake is horrible though why is he on here.

my snake is very manly
Being a respectable MANLY, WELL ENDOWED, **** THE SIZE OF DETROIT SNAKE MAIN has nothing to do with skill. It is the attitude of a man. you may of lost the match, but in the end, its you who has a game where you are old yet kill thousands of people. Sure, d3 may chain grab you, but how many people does d3 kick in the jaw UPWARD AND KILL THEM? Thats right none.

This is a manly thread for men.

And btw if you havent seen Seibrik whip out the Dr. Wily.....your missin out bro...
Wow that sounded gay.

-Ran

Smash Master
Pft. Louisiana is the boot that we shove up everyone's ***. Anyways, I don't really think this topic is necessary, since all it will be is people desperately attempting to get recognition and validation.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I am amused. But Nappy we have like 4,000 Snakes in Michigan. Only about 3 good Snake mains though. Lain still has the best one in our state right now. It's actually legit though.

AfroQT

Smash Master
I meant Bristol in England.

If you want to join the manly snake players, do something manly. Such as the miracle Up air.
Up Airing while recovering from BELOW the stage OUT OF the cypher just to do damage to your opponent.

napZzz

Smash Hero
I meant Bristol in England.

If you want to join the manly snake players, do something manly. Such as the miracle Up air.
Up Airing while recovering from BELOW the stage OUT OF the cypher just to do damage to your opponent.
I go for overkills regardless of the result.

Manly?

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
no you do not
manly snakes do runoff uairs to kill opponents who like to recover low, do you **** up and die most of the time?
yes

is it worth it?
yes

Technodeath

Smash Champion
Aw come on Luke, just gotta come in here and **** my ego..

I run off and nair, and nearly die from falling into the blastzone, but still somehow recover.

I'm japanese if you cant tell. I'm just bad at actually suiciding.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
only because im injured from popping a rib out in the gym cause i was lifting more than humans are meant to lift. manly.

tibs7

Smash Champion
You're a Gimp.
L2playsport.
And I don't think you popped out a rib.........

Edit:aimed at Attila. Luke is manly champ

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
touch my rib. 6 months on and it still moves around.

and im pretty sure you're not playing sports right now, tibor. hell, you cant even run.

AfroQT

Smash Master
Am i the only one who thinks Snake destroys falco? I mean falco outcamps Snake...to bad he gets his **** wrecked when your in his face.

napZzz

Smash Hero
Am i the only one who thinks Snake destroys falco? I mean falco outcamps Snake...to bad he gets his **** wrecked when your in his face.
I feel like its one of the closest matchups in the game, others feel its falcos favor

The issue is getting close most of the time...its a game of cat and mouse and you can only come out on top if you can kill him before he kills you...

the cg-spike doesn't even work if you can SDI the spike at the end, and its not even hard, unless he gets his last dthrow as close to the edge of the stage as possible, then you might be ****ed up you aren't Mr. Doom or something

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
i have a beard and got shot in the leg with an arrow once, i hid the wound from my parents and dealt with it myself

manly? probably just stupid, stupidly manly that is

AfroQT

Smash Master
I feel like its one of the closest matchups in the game, others feel its falcos favor

The issue is getting close most of the time...its a game of cat and mouse and you can only come out on top if you can kill him before he kills you...

the cg-spike doesn't even work if you can SDI the spike at the end, and its not even hard, unless he gets his last dthrow as close to the edge of the stage as possible, then you might be ****ed up you aren't Mr. Doom or something
Ive never had a problem getting close to a falco, except on FD.
I only fight 1 falco tho so...maybe...

napZzz

Smash Hero
I have to play arty and shugo ~_~

arty beat dojo at mlg and shugo almost beat ally recently or so i hear, they're both really good players. I probably over exaggerate because I really dislike the matchup

for some reason I usually get scared to go in when I have options, i have no clue why. Like going back and watching a set I had with shugo that got recorded I get nervous alot for no reason

Top Bottom